It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographed By World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

UFO Photographed By World

www.ufodigest.com

Ron S. Stewart, inventor and Imaging scientist was traveling east in Texas on Hwy 59 towards Wharton in the late summer of 2005. Ron always travels with a camera as photography is his passion, the camera a Fujica model ST-605 35 mm-camera using SLR type film and a Hanimex 200 mm telephoto lens. The Sun was just setting with a storm looming over head when Ron noticed a bright flashing red and white light in the midst of a large dark black cloud just over head. Ron pulled his auto to the side of the Road climbing out with his camera
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread485754/pg2
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread460606/pg1

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ron S. Stewart has been mentioned in a few posts and I am not sure if the man really exists. This needs to be discussed and researched. The photographs in this article seem to funny to be true. Is it a hoax, or is someone having a bit of a laugh on us??
Google search for the man only resulted in more links to the same article being posted on various UFO related news sites, and all were released on the same date. For someone who is "much sought after", this Ron S. Stewart keeps a low profile online.
The 'aliens' uncovered by his unique image techniques look like something out of Jim Hensen's Muppet workshop. At first I wondered if this was viral marketing for an upcoming video game. How can we take this seriously if they don't offer any links to his credibility? I for one am tired of the hoaxes being dished out to us with regularity.

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"Insectoid Beings", Holy Shnikees I hate bugs! These are either the strangest or stupidest "alien" pics I've ever seen...and this guy is a photo expert
Hmmmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The title of this article speaks volumes, "UFO Photographed By World's
Leading Imaging Scientist Reveals Extraterrestrials"

The guy's an "Imaging Scientist". He no doubt has the skills to hoax
photos very creatively. This one is a hoot!

-cwm

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Stupid indeed! Also they appear to be mounted on display pedestals.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
they look like claymation. and how they got that picture out of that other picture and they are still keeping shape is beyond me. I never had a camera that can zoom that far in and still maintain image integrity.

Googling Ron S. Stewart brings up about 20 pages or more of this exact post, word for word. and a bunch of ron stewarts across the country, one being artist who works with clay. I wonder......

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
lmao those pictures are terrible, very hard to believe, especially when the article states how state of the art the dude's camera is!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Aliens among us.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thank you to all who posted. It turns out this type of thing HAS been posted before. The thread is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pardon my noobishness, this is my first "news item" I have posted to ATS,so I can now declare myself a non-virgin in that regard ! This whole Ron S. Stewart thing just seems so........Weekly World News-like. Batboy at least had a musical going for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
According to the article

The image below was taken in Texas 2005 by Scientist Ron S. Stewart.
Copyright 2009

Hmmm.... really?

First: the photo comes from
The 1993 Maslin Beach Photograph Case

Second: APEP, (Advanced Photographic Extraction Process) is a load of utter and complete non sense, already discussed here, as the OP correctly pointed out (but it was another picture):
Interesting UFO Photo That Claims to Prove Existence of Alien Life

Third: someone is putting the WRONG mushrooms in his pizzas, IMO.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by internos]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Here are the images produced by APEP, (Advanced Photographic Extraction Process) the images are shocking to say the least but very telling. I have often wondered why the United States Government was so hell bent on keeping the Aliens secret from the public and that we are not ready for disclosure. I for one would rather know the truth even if it is hard to swallow.

I read a bit about the extraction process a while back. The reason why it looks so cruddy is the area of question is but a tiny portion of a larger image. then the window itself is a massively smaller portion.
The theory behind the APEP process is that you can zoom forever into a chemical photograph using their technology. O their main site they were asked to zoom into the plane of the jet that struck the towers on 9/11 and they did but said they wouldn't divulge the results. BUT they said the results weren't surprising. Meaning they implied that the subjects as described in the official story were in the cockpit.

Sooo THAT'S why it looks so cruddy. It's zoomed in so far and takes an incredibly long time to process. The graininess is basically grains within the grain within the grain within the grain of the chemical reaction of the chemical process that develops photographs.
Not saying I endorse the validity of this, just explaining the process as described. I DO find it hella interesting though because extracting the shape of the craft and then extracting the shapes of the beings within the "window" is HIGHLY coincidental. I've wanted to see a true example of what they could extract from a photo and this is the first I've seen as supposed proof of process.

Interestig and i hope to see the entire process described as well as the original phot and the zoom level clearly described.

b

Funny.. internos comes out with the above post. I though the process was crap also and is why I want to see the entire process shown. Obviously the photo above contradicts the story so I shake my head in thanks for an early debunking.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I also recognized this alleged UFO photo from Texas, it's the controversial 1993 famous
Maslin Beach alleged mothership, I can't belive UFO Digest published a fake story with
this photo and some funny alien toys as a bonus, this is outrageous.

Let's see what is Mr. Dirk Vander Ploeg gonna say about this embarassing mistake, he
made a fool of himself along with that Ronald Nussbeck who wrote the fake story.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by internos

I can't belive UFO Digest published a fake story with
this photo and some funny alien toys as a bonus, this is outrageous.
[edit on 9-10-2009 by free_spirit]

I just took both photos and matched them to one another. It is an EXACT match. I was hoping that there was some major similarity so I also find this outrageous that they would publish the story.

it seems they used the over blown picture for the story in an attempt to not link the two stories.

This is really strange.. who is lying? Was UFO digest snookered by the "scientist" that like to claim fortune 500 companies are asking for his services? Meaning do they have SO many cases that it slipped through without being able to match the two photos?
This completely destroys any credibility ufo digest has for being so lax in their reporting.

b

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

[edit on 9-10-2009 by william.gauncents]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
havent seen thous australian ufo pictures in a long time , i have them in a ufo magazine from the pre 90´s , there was a picture series of 3-4 pictures ,
all above the sea or near the coast , to me they looked kinda bulky and rusty but clearly man made drones or hightech planetary vehilcles with underwater capabilities.

cheers for the memmories.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

using SLR type film

Isn't that like saying my car uses "6 cylinder type fuel"?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aliencatlady

The "aliens" look like they're stuck to something with suction cups.

This reminds me of something I saw on a cartoon when I was a kid.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Aliens among us.

Amen, sister. I think I saw the "expert images" on Sprout this morning while I ate Froot Loops with my 5 yr old daughter. LOL.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh it gets better than that guys.
A member of my forum has superimposed the above photo over the photo of Stewarts, and its an exact, identical fit.

Here's an excerpt of the email he sent me with the images in a .pdf file
I plan on givin this liar (Stewart) the attention he so badly wants.

Hi X,

Attached is my detailed photographic analysis comparing a South Australian 1993 UFO photo with a UFO photo presented by Ron S. Stewart as taken by himself in 2005. You will find convincing evidence that conclusively determines that the photo that "scientist" Ron S. Stewart presents as his own, originated from the South Australian UFO photo taken in 1993.

I hope you can find the space to post this entire page at it's full size on your site. If it is reduced in size, the comparison details will likely get lost.

I know there are lots of UFO hoaxes out there and most of them are done just for grins, but the fact that this guy is attempting to make money off this photo and his "special UFO imaging process" is fraud.

here's the link with the images Stewart claims are his and proof that he's a hoaxer.

www.loadedparanormal.com...

Consider this case SOLVED fellas.

top topics

join