It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy on the block

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm the new guy on the block.

This forum was brought to my attention by somone on another forum, an online gaming community. Odd place to find a link to something like this

In turn I showed this link with someone over private chat on an IRC network. We started talking about things we read here and our personal experiences. So today I decided to join.

My interests lay with mythology, lost civilisations, paranormal activities as well as religious conspiracies.

A bit about myself seems in order here as well. Would be nice if we know who we're dealing with

I'm a 20 year old male and live in the Netherlands (Europe). Since I was 8-9 years old odd things came upon me. I couldn't identify them till I was older and grown more mature.

I have a high empathy level and can relate (tip in) to peoples emotions quite easily. This I've utilised for personal gains such as manipulating employers.

For a short period in time I've also "seen" something that I'm not 100% sure about. A figure of a little girl walking around the house. She's rather playfull so I've never felt affraid about her. However she is rather annoying at times. Last week for excample a the door of my bedroom opened while no one was there. all windows were closed so it couldn't have been the wind. At times she seems to hide things as well, because I nor my parents can find items in the house. In the past I saw this...ghostly image regularly. Since my step-mother bought a mineral rock it has reduced the frequency of these appearances.

I also experience short visions. This is something I'm 100% sure about. These visions range from small deja-vu like situations like...someone says something excactely the same as I dreamt, or I drop a glass which happened like the dream. Only three times there was a serious vision. I saw my grandfather die and a few months later again but this time my grandmother. Within 5 minutes of the dream my parents woke me up saying they had a phone call that they died. And according to eye witnesses present it all occured excactely the same way i dreamt.

At times i also hear my father, or someone in the class room "say" my name. They don't really say it because their lips never moved. However my father said that he was thinking about me at the same time i thought he called for me.

So far I've just let it be and accepted it as it came. Most of the time it just happens without knowing how I did it. Now I'm wondering, after reading some forum sections. Is there a way to find out what I'm truly experiencing and perhaps train it? Train in the sense of blocking horrifying visions or to ignore em and focus on seeing more pressing issues.

Well I'm starting to rant now. Get used to it, because I'm known for writing rather long posts

Thanks for having me here
~Enyalius~

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Enyalius]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ats Enyalius
look like Predictions and Paranormal Studies will suite you just fine
cya around if you need anything send me a u2u

7n

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Welcome Enyalius, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Quick replies. Thanx m8's

I've never deepend myself into this. Means I got a lot of catching up to do
I'll be sure to read a lot before starting to post. When I have questions I'll ask

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Pleased you joined up.

Welcome aboard.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi Enyalius

Welcome to ATS! You look like you'll be an interesting addition to our community. Hope you enjoy this wonderfull forum that is ATS. I know (supposedly) a good website to learn about training your psy-abilities is psipog.net . You might want to check it out and read some stuff from there. Hope it can help you in your quest for learning to master/control your talent.

See U around.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Glad to have you here,

Im sure you will enjoy your time here,

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me.

See you around the board

Asala :@)

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thanks all.

I'll make sure to read Psipog.net. In fact it's open in another window I type.

Any advice is always welcome

new topics

top topics

join