It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIA - Motivations for defending the honor of Paul McCartney

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Those drug busts might also have been away to get attention to drug use & connect the very trend-setting Beatles to drug use, increasing its caché in the minds of the public.

My personal feeling is that Paul must have refused to go along with some part of the agenda....

So, Paul, not being a "team player," was eliminated. However, he was popular, so they found a replacement who would be able to exploit Paul's popularity to "sell" the drug agenda.

So, in 1967 'Faul' (and two other Beatles) announces to the world he's quit drugs - just a few months after the Illuminati hired him to, er, "sell the drug agenda."

Your theory is completely ridiculous and refuted by the facts.

Still, I'm sure that won't stop you continuing to peddle this patent obsurdity to the gullible.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Dakudo]

Good observation.

Those illuminati have to be the most incompetent bunch of morons.

They spent so much money and time on getting a replacement for Paul so that the Beatles would continue on after Paul's death, only to have the Beatles break up 3 years later anyway.

Here they get "Faul" to sell the drug agenda, then a few months later he annouces that he has quit drugs.

In addition, even though they can download minds into brains, and transfer souls into clones, the all powerful, attention detailed illuminati produce a replacement with the wrong height, wrong color eyes, wrong ears, wrong nose, wrong chin, wrong lips, wrong feet, wrong hair, wrong freckles and wrong shaped face. He also has different mannerisms and a different personality. Wow! What geniuses they are!

They must have been the brains behind "New Coke" and the Edsel, too.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
Those illuminati have to be the most incompetent bunch of morons.

They spent so much money and time on getting a replacement for Paul so that the Beatles would continue on after Paul's death, only to have the Beatles break up 3 years later anyway.

Here they get "Faul" to sell the drug agenda, then a few months later he annouces that he has quit drugs.

In addition, even though they can download minds into brains, and transfer souls into clones, the all powerful, attention detailed illuminati produce a replacement with the wrong height, wrong color eyes, wrong ears, wrong nose, wrong chin, wrong lips, wrong feet, wrong hair, wrong freckles and wrong shaped face. He also has different mannerisms and a different personality. Wow! What geniuses they are!

Either that or faulconpoop, loonybird, orbandseptic et al are completely delusional whack jobs.

I know which explanation my money's on.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Two words.

"Crystal Pepsi". :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Gorn

Two words.

"Crystal Pepsi". :bnghd:

NO! It's gotta be.....

And these illuminati dudes wanna take over the world?!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
From Faulcon:

I also think Mozart was taken out by dark forces after he revealed too much in "The Magic Flute."

Oh no! Not Mozart, too!

Was he replaced by a "Fozart"?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

From Faulcon:

I also think Mozart was taken out by dark forces after he revealed too much in "The Magic Flute."

Oh no! Not Mozart, too!

Was he replaced by a "Fozart"?

Tell faulconpoop an insane, stupid theory and she swallows it huck, line and sinker.

One born every minute...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Downloading Minds Into Brains - Continued.... ;D

www.davidicke.com...

This from that PID genius, Faulcon!

[edit on 9-11-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Downloading Minds Into Brains - Continued.... ;D

www.davidicke.com...

This from that PID genius, Faulcon!

[edit on 9-11-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Following is a post from Diabolo1 that I wanted to bring here:

The new Rotten Apple is out. And there is just another instance of Iamaphoney, cutting audio-material to fit his argumentation. :

(The guys at NIR found this, btw.)

from 2:00 to 2:07 (in Lennon's voice), "We just auditioned people, you know, and we came up with this guy and we knew, we knew his work, and we said, all right, he's a phony, you know..."?

..so in the video this clearly is intended to make it appear as if John was speaking about the recruitment of the fake Paul.

in reality the quote comes from this interview:

books.google.com... hl=en&ei=YeL6SoGPDdGFnAe6u5z2DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

The quote pertains to Alun Owen, who wrote their dialogue for A Hard Day's Night.

Iamaphoney=scam

This is another example of the total FRAUD being perpetrated by IAAP. Yet, Faulconandshowjob and Uncle Benny (ramram) believe and promote the IAAP videos. This shows that they are completely ignorant, or are frauds themselves.

We have given proof of photo doctoring at PID Miss Him, and have poven the fraud that is IAAP. PID is simply a hoax wrapped in fraud, ignorance and paranoia.

And now, one of them is sending threatening emails to a PIAer. Tina better be very careful.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here is more about IAAP's fraud:

maccafunhouse.proboards.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I thought better of posting this here.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by edmond dantes]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You beat me to it!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Never mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is it too late to join?

I've read...exhaustingly so...through the posts here...are these people out of their gourds? I swear you can take two pictures of my wife two different days and you'll think I was cheating. People change from photo to photo...I can't take it

Anyway...from your hopeful new PIA member,

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

???

Why are you upset?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Copied from the ridiculous PID thread on this forum:

Howie from PID Miss Him made an interesting post today. He showed Illuminati subliminal messages in a new Faul ad:
only1rad.proboards.com...

^ Aleister Crowley's sketch of Aiwass

More proof that you fall for every lame-brained, ridiculous claim put in front of you!

Wake up to reality and quit posting this inane crap.

That film has been DOCTORED!

Here's the REAL trailer from Paul's OFFICIAL channel.

NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!!!!

Once again, faulcon demonstrates how PIDDERS post total lies and disinfo in order to cheat people into believing their false claims.

The Youtube user calling himself 'PauIMcCartney' (Notice the 'I' instead of the 'L') is obviously a fake. They are in fact a PIDDER!

Here's another of their DOCTORED videos:

Here's the UNTAMPERED version from Paul's OFFICIAL channel:

Faulcon has been caught out posting so called 'evidence' when in fact it is DOCTORED film created by a PIDDER!

How low will these PIDDERS stoop in order to trick people into believing their lies?

:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Is it too late to join?

I've read...exhaustingly so...through the posts here...are these people out of their gourds? I swear you can take two pictures of my wife two different days and you'll think I was cheating. People change from photo to photo...I can't take it

-Kyo

Hi Kyo,

Yes, I think you'll find that the Paul is dead (PID) believers are completely loopy and dishonest in their use of fake evidence.

Welcome to the world of the sane!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Is it too late to join?

-Kyo

No, it's not too late. We are glad to have you here.

And yes, they out of their gourds.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

???

Why are you upset?

Just thought it redundant.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

???

Why are you upset?

To further explain.

I was not upset. One version was already on the pid thread, and was posted two times on MFH. I was thinking it was overkill. But I guess there should be a version here as well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join