It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIA - Motivations for defending the honor of Paul McCartney

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmond dantes
OMG!

She must think EVERYONE has been replaced! Where are they getting all of these replacements from?

See here: doppels.proboards.com... &thread=60

"Deeper insights into the Illuminati formula" was written by Fritz Springmeier - a convicted bank robber and drug dealer!

www.eaec.org...

So, this is the type of guy Faulcon, Getsmart etc. get their information and beliefs about doubles from!

After all, they seemed not to be able to control "Faul." After all of that training and money spent on surgery to keep the Beatles from breaking up due to Paul's death, the Beatles split any way a couple of years later.

Yeah - just another gaping hole in the PIDDER'S argument.

And "Faul" and the others keep putting those clues in their songs.

LOL! Like, the best way to keep a secret is to go and put clues all over your album covers, right?!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
FORENSIC SCIENTIST DEBUNKS PID PHOTO COMPS

Here is proof that the Wired article - in which two scientists claimed that photos taken from an internet site showed Paul McCartney was replaced - is NOT credible!

FROM: PID photo comps are NOT credible says forensic scientist:

This contact was very helpful and arranged a number of contact numbers of forensic experts throughout three states. I asked for an opinion that I could post on this site that would include internet site sources for readers to make their own explorations. The text is as follows:

"The resolution of the pictures is not comparison quality- different angles
are not a scientific way to examine photographs especially to back up an
argument. Different angles are there to give an overall view only but not
for comparison. It has to theoretically be an exact of the one you are comparing it against.

*Changes in muscle movements in various photographs cannot be seen with the naked eye but can change measurements if you are comparing only photographs.

That is why unless you can see beneath the skin to the actual muscle-then
you cannot say precisely what a facial measurement is especially using two photographs that are that dissimilar in expression for comparison.

*Facial identification and reconstruction is a very complicated process
which requires measurements using actual human skeletal remains not
photographs. Even anthropologists have difficulty sometimes reconstructing
the depth of tissue around the eyes and nose to fully determine the person's
weight. This website has attempted to take photographs and apply scientific
principles in forensics that are just not applied that way.

*Eye color can be manipulated very easily and Paul could have contacts in or anything in those photos of eye comparison-that is a very weak argument when calling your claims forensic science.

*Also with the eyes, you cannot compare photos of eyes where in one picture the person is looking in a different direction. There again, I am referring to comparison photographs used in forensics. Those photos have to be as near exact as possible.

*Ear identification-which they refer to on their website has not been an
accepted science. Refer to www.forensic-evidence.com. It explains a few of
these principles. Holland had a case of ear id. Inspector Van der Lugt
testified to the id of an individual based on ear evidence. You can find this at
www.forensic-evidence.com/​site/​ID/​IDearNews.html.

It talks about the fallibility of this idea. After all characteristics that forensic scientists look for in identifying are INDIVIDUALIZING characteristics not CLASS characteristics like the antitragus, tragus, helix, helix rim, and antihelix The court just could not accept his testimony because this is not yet a clear, concise science."

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, that blows Faulcon's big evidence all to hell.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What I can't understand is the motivation driving these people to make such outrageous claims concerning Sir Paul. In 69 it was a lot of fun for a bit, looking up all the clues and whatnot, trust me I was there. I believe it is some kind of attention grabbing thing. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I saw Paul McCartney five times in person. Same guy, same guy, same guy, same guy, same guy. (I really get a kick out of when they post a pic of him at 22 next to a pic of him at 66.)

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo
Faulconandsnowjob has great difficulty in recognising a lot of people - not just Paul!
I'm thinking Faulconandsnowjob must have some sort of a brain parasite

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In my opinion, she should be replaced...
:bash:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hissisterpam I saw Paul McCartney five times in person. Same guy, same guy, same guy, same guy, same guy. (I really get a kick out of when they post a pic of him at 22 next to a pic of him at 66.)

Even then. Same guy.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I could be wrong about this, but does Paul have a harelip? I can see it slightly in his younger pictures, but it seems as thought is may have faded over the years. A harelip is definitely something that would be difficult to "reproduce". He seems to have the same lip shape through all of his life.

And I just have to comment on his trademark teeth. He has that canine tooth that is so unique. Sure, someone could have a whole LOT of dental work with crowns and veneers (did they have those in the 60s??) and braces to give him those teeth, but he definitely didn't alter his teeth throughout his life.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Morbo the Annihilator

Hi Morbo, no, Paul did not have a cleft lip. This is a congenital deformity that can involve the palate & lip or the lip only but it always requires very skillful surgical treatment.

en.wikipedia.org...
The scar always becomes less evident with age but it is quite recognizable.

The photos of young Paul show that he did not have any scar on his lips until late 1966, when he had a moped accident and the left side of his upper lip (and left brow also) were injured.

In post-1966 photos the scar (which looks a sort of dent) was still visible...

Of course in the years it became quite unnoticeable. Anyway, until he was 24 he did not have it.

As for his upper right canine tooth, yes, it has a peculiar shape and it remained the same all his life long. This is another proof that he actually is the same guy as always.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by magnolia_xx]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by magnolia_xx

Thanks for the clarification. I knew I saw SOMETHING above his lip, but the photo of the accident clearly shows the lip damage.

But yeah, all I was trying to say was that the scar was there then and its there now, though its faded over time.

So a "replacement" would have to have been given a similar scar.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Very good remark Morbo.
It can be easily seen that photos pre- and post-1966 (the year of McCartney's supposed replacement) show not only the same features (of course we must beware of photos maliciously altered by stretching or other photoshopping) but even the smallest face details such as little scars (he had a small scar on the left side of his chin), freckles/naevi (a few on his left cheek) and so on.
PIDers believe that the Illuminati had the double undergoing surgery to replicate those scars and freckles... hardly believable.
One of the funniest things is that they claim that the supposed "double" (McCartney after 1966) is wearing fake nose and ears to match the "real" Paul's ones: it's hard to imagine how could it have been possible all the time, especially when performing "live", but the most logical question is this: why did the supposed "double" need fake ears and nose, if he had undergone heavy plastic surgery to look exactly like the "real" guy?
PIDers also often claim that the "double" 's nose and ears don't match with the nose and ears of the "real" Paul... but weren't they saying that the double had plastic surgery, oops, had fake ears?
If the evil Illuminati sept is controlling and manipulating all the world and replacing people who try to oppose their fiendish plans with perfect lookalikes, how can it be that they use poorly matching fake noses?
I mean, they go on with such contradictory claims that a bit of common sense allows to discern this hoax from reality and to understand how ludicrous are these claims.

Originally posted by Morbo the Annihilator
reply to post by magnolia_xx

Thanks for the clarification. I knew I saw SOMETHING above his lip, but the photo of the accident clearly shows the lip damage.

But yeah, all I was trying to say was that the scar was there then and its there now, though its faded over time.

So a "replacement" would have to have been given a similar scar.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Welcome to all posting here. Really good points are being made.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Welcome to all posting here. Really good points are being made.

Unlike the absolute nonsense on the PID thread:

Originally posted by switching yard
Going on intuition and speculation only, I am drawn to possible links between cryptic mysticism, occultism, and the disappearance of Original Paul.

The connections are vague, elusive and fragmentary requiring much further research.

"Research"? Do they even know the meaning of the word?!

Much more like:

The connections are vague, elusive and fragmentary requiring much further leaps of reason, logic and common sense before being typed out and posted on ATS as an insult to same people's intelligence.

:bash:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The following is from faulconandsnowjob:

My research seems to indicate that soul transplants are possible:

Human souls can be extracted from their bodies, reprogrammed while in an etheric state, and inserted into a duplicate physical body. Upon completion, this process results in an individual who shares his or her former superficial identity but is covertly and perhaps unknowingly in complete subservience to the agenda of his or her programmers, to the point of going against his own previous ideals and opinions and instead disseminating disinformation dressed up by the credibility of his former self.
Memory is stored in the etheric, between the mental and etheric bodies, and it can be altered in the human. It can also be erased, and by taking the soul and these bodies from one physical body and putting them into another replica of the physical body, they can actually bring about a changed person with a different philosophy or different values, and yet the entity would essentially be the same personality. it is also on this level that the technique whereby souls can be extracted from the physical and transferred into other bodies or into replicas. That in the transference there can also be the alteration of memories, values and qualities of the soul, so that an entity can appear to be the same, but there will be certain changes that have occurred that may be unseen, and the attitude and purposes and directions of the entity may then be controlled. this occurs when the vibratory qualities of a soul are extracted by these electronic equipment from a body and moved into another. This needs not necessarily be a replica of the entity; it can be a totally different person’s body, in which case it becomes what is termed a walk-in. if it is a replica, it will tend to work with the replica to create the final features that result in a duplication of the features of the entity. This generally takes place on the almost human form, when the mind-state or soul energies, including the various electro-body energies are transferred, and as they begin to grow and attach themselves to that almost human form. The features then begin to solidify, to match the features of the electro-magnetic energies and the soul energies and astral energies and other mental and etheric bodies of the older original being

doppels.proboards.com...

So this is the standard-bearer of PID. Wow.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I hope this is a joke. How can anybody have the nerve to speak of "research" about "soul transplants"??? Where other can exist these idiocies apart from in some morons' fantasy? Do these PIDers know what "science" and "research" are??? :shk:
She claims that a soul can be transplanted... but there's no need to transplant souls, a good matching nose for the "fake" Paul would have been enough
... she thinks that her "dear" Illuminati downloaded Paul's mind into another guy's brain but - as she goes on claiming with her hilarious posts about PID and mismatches in McCartney's features - they forgot to give this poor fellow a similar nose, providing him with a fake plastic one?? LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnolia_xx
I hope this is a joke. How can anybody have the nerve to speak of "research" about "soul transplants"??? Where other can exist these idiocies apart from in some morons' fantasy? Do these PIDers know what "science" and "research" are??? :shk:
She claims that a soul can be transplanted... but there's no need to transplant souls, a good matching nose for the "fake" Paul would have been enough
... she thinks that her "dear" Illuminati downloaded Paul's mind into another guy's brain but - as she goes on claiming with her hilarious posts about PID and mismatches in McCartney's features - they forgot to give this poor fellow a similar nose, providing him with a fake plastic one?? LOL

No, it is not a joke. I would love to know what scientific research she is looking at.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Transplanting souls?! :shk:

Boy, these PID theories get more ridiculous and crazy each month.

So, according to Faulcon the illuminati are masters at metaphysics and can transplant people's souls, yet they are not too clever when it comes to making fake nose tips and ears?!

Er, okaaaaay....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I would love to know what scientific research she is looking at.

I think I found it....

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
LATEST FROM THE PIDDER THREAD....

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
About Ringo: I think he was replaced sometime between "Beatles for Sale" & "Help!"

:bash: :bash: :bash:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why not remove the soul, reprogram it, and then put it back into the same body? Then you wouldn't have to worry about eye color, freckles, height etc. You also save on clone production expense.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join