It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States to attack Iran on October 30, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

ronbosoldier.blogspot.com

Operation Halloween: October 30, 2009 attack by US Forces against Iran planned, according to Russian Military sources.

...In the course of the attack, code named Operation Halloween, about 20 targets are marked for bombing...

The attacks will be mounted from a number of bases, including the island of Diego Garcia...

Additional cruise missiles will be fired from submarines in the Indian Ocean and off the coast of the Arabian peninsula.

...writes Uglanov, whose article was re-issued...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Heh, "Operation Halloween", it has a nice ring to it.

That would be pretty quick after their scheduled inspection for October 25, 2009. That would make the inspection the setup for the attack. It's strange, though, because I thought they were waiting for the MOP to be ready in December? But, hey, if they did it in December, then it wouldn't be an October Surprise, now would it?

Ah, just thinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Operation Surprise will be when the Russians and the Chinese will join to defend Iran and will bomb the allies back to the stone age within a week.

No. This attack is not going to happen. First, it's already public. Second. The Russians knows this (In this case the Iranians and the Chinese knows too), so they'll be prepared too. Third. With the exception of Israel, no one wants WW3.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Are blogs REALLY allowed as sources on this website?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Are blogs REALLY allowed as sources on this website?

I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Operation Halloween: October 30, 2009 attack by US Forces against Iran planned, according to Russian Military sources.

...In the course of the attack, code named Operation Halloween, about 20 targets are marked for bombing...

The attacks will be mounted from a number of bases, including the island of Diego Garcia...

Additional cruise missiles will be fired from submarines in the Indian Ocean and off the coast of the Arabian peninsula.

...writes Uglanov, whose article was re-issued...

Let's not forget though that this same Russian journalist wrote in 2007 that the USA would be attacking Iran at 4 am on April 6, 2007 in something he called "Operation Bite".

Not saying I know anything about this one, but we should keep in mind the source has been miserably wrong before.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So our people will dress up like soldiers and go trick-or-treating to
the palaces and installations of Iran's leadership? Great plan!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

China and Russia wouldn't lift a finger to help Iran. China desperately needs us to buy their cheap crap- the Iranians don't have money to buy their exports, and Russia would love for a crisis in the Middle East. That would send the price of oil to $300/Bbl, meaning Russia would make more in 1 day of oil sales, than any future business lost in Iran.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Moderators should close this thread... the Russian Source 'Argumenty Nedeli' who made this up has done the same thing in the past with April 6 being the date in that case.

It is nothing more than disinformation and fearmongering for attention, and the OP should of done a bit of research before posting a thread with such a bold title.

Here is the link to the 'Argumenty Nedeli' false prediction:

LINK

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

If and when the U.S. decide to attack Iran, you will be able to see the buildup a mile away. Any attack on Iran has to totally eliminate it's nuclear facilities. To do that, the U.S. will use overwhelming force, hence you will be able to see the buildup to the attack. The only thing the OP got right is that it will be a Cruise Missile/ Aircraft attack. It makes no sense to do a pinprick attack then have to follow it up again in a few years.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think the news is B.S. Iran have just bought themselves a stay in execution by allowing IAEA access to visit their Nukes sites. Which they doing in the next week or so. So that should put us near the Middle of this month.

The inspections alone will take weeks to do. So once they have done their reports and had more talks with Iran if they not happy with something, a few more weeks will pass.

If they still in breach, then they move onto sanctions. And more discussions with Russia and China to agree to the sanctions. And so on we go !

October 30th, Maybe 2010.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Actually, blogs are not sources for Breaking Alternative News

So please note that this cannot be considered 'News'.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Oh i forgot, we'll never be able to afford to fight 3 wars, this one we'll leave to Israel.

They just waiting for Diplomocy to fail!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Doesn't the United Security Council, or some UN agency have to
approve an act of war by one of its members? I remember Colin
Powel showing all those fake slides at the UN to garner their
approval for the U.S. war on Iraq.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well I am going to consider this a false flag. The US is not going to open up another front of conflict. But attacking Iran, all we will do is harden the heart of the people there, who already do not like the US. They are fed profeganda everyday about the evils of the US. An attack will only prove to the people of Iran that the clerics are correct and the west is evil.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Probably, but the US wont label this it a war.
Its a pre-emptive, surgical strike aimed and stopping future catastrophic military agression

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
Let's not forget though that this same Russian journalist wrote in 2007 that the USA would be attacking Iran at 4 am on April 6, 2007 in something he called "Operation Bite".

Not saying I know anything about this one, but we should keep in mind the source has been miserably wrong before.

I went and checked that out, and it appears that this is actually the same article from 2007, just with the dates changed.

The operation bite article:
www.rense.com...

By looking at them both side by side, they are actually carbon copies of each other.

Ooops.. oh, well.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Originally posted by Whatthehell?

I went and checked that out, and it appears that this is actually the same article from 2007, just with the dates changed.

The operation bite article:
www.rense.com...

By looking at them both side by side, they are actually carbon copies of each other.

Ooops.. oh, well.

Oooops... maybe next time you'll do a little more research before posting a blog as breaking news... especially with a topic as serious as this.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Operation Surprise will be when the Russians and the Chinese will join to defend Iran and will bomb the allies back to the stone age within a week.

No. This attack is not going to happen. First, it's already public. Second. The Russians knows this (In this case the Iranians and the Chinese knows too), so they'll be prepared too. Third. With the exception of Israel, no one wants WW3.

LOL, you're amusing.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

Originally posted by Sharrow

LOL, you're amusing.

I don't see what's so amusing about it. Israel wants it bad and I see no reason for us to be involved one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join