It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'U.S. furious over Israeli incitement against Obama'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Oh Matt honestly. The Zionists really are creating a problem for Israel. A few months back Lauruk was a staunch supporter of everything Israel.

It really surprises me to see her coming out with a strong stance about there being no more Settlements on Palestinian lands.

Israel is really loosing supporters because of Zionist politics, and is causing a lot more people in general especially here in the U.S. to question our alliance with Israel.

The strong arm Public Relations and Propaganda tactics by Israel's paid bloggers and organized Internet volunteer bloggers really is not having a positive impact but a negative one.

In part it's because of the strong arm tactics and arrogance often employed.

In part though it's because there really isn’t any Muslim or Arab presence here on these boards to speak to their side of the issue…

That causes two additional things to happen Matt. One is it makes them the underdog by default and what Israeli Zionists might not understand is the only reason most Americans embraced a charitable role with Israel is because we here in America love the underdog.

America is about a dream of anyone being able to go from humble beginnings, from rags to riches.

We love to root for the little guy, and Israel is no longer the little guy. Israel is the big guy aggressor that rides rough shod over it's neighbors and the Palestinians who's lands they occupy.

As the Palestinians become the perennial underdog more and more people have sympathy for them, and that's just how American's are.

Israel oppresses them further at this point at their own greater and greater risk.

The second thing about the Muslims and Palestinians being absent on these boards is the fact that because they never directly enter the argument it does make them seem more civilized by extension. You don't see Muslims or Arabs running around crying your "anti-Muslim" and your "anti-Arab" when people say things about them that aren't often true.

The rabid packs of Zionists especially Zionists who are from America one day, England the next, France the day after, Canada the day after that, and Australia the following one, who are always doing a bad job at pretending to be one of 'us' for who ever the 'us' they are trying to influence really irks people too. When you throw in the belittling attempts at liberally using the 'anti-Semite' word ever time someone is critical of Zionists politics it really just irks people more.

Zionists and their unreasonable and extreme rigid views is really the worst thing to ever happen to Israel or the Jews.

It really is starting to come to a head Matt.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I sure would like it if we could just say SORRY EVERYONE, we have our own problems right now and we are just going to have to exit stage left, you guys sort it out for awhile. Everything is always our problem, but we arent the superpower we once were, we can't do it anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Agree with you... the paid bloggers are as obvious and common as phishing scams these days.

Nobody falls for it anymore ... just makes them seem even more ridiculous and desparate .... which is worrying.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I canot say anymore, to what you have added, this brought me to my knees and soul to to, say what I had to. say, but I will be shot down, thank you for sticking up for me!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

I canot say anymore, to what you have added, this brought me to my knees and soul to to, say what I had to. say, but I will be shot down, thank you for sticking up for me!

You are quite welcome! Big star for you. You have gone from being someone who appeared to blanket support Israel in everything to someone who responsibly draws the moral line regarding some of their policies.

I genuinely worry over the fate of the people of Israel because of Zionist politics. I support their right to exist within defined borders and fully adhering to the same international principals and bodies in all regards that every other civilized and recognized nation does.

The Zionists position of wanting everyone else to play by the 'rules' but them, simply is not wise for them or anyone else the world over. The Laws and International Bodies cease having any real or credible value when anyone no matter who they are chooses to place themselves above them.

Eventually that either has to lead to a total breakdown of law, or a backlash by the people who seek protection and security in, and see value in the law, either way you slice it turns out badly for the innocent people of Israel who are just as hostage to their own bad government as we are here in the U.S.A. and you are in the United Kingdom.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenlike
reply to post by RjKon

You know, I'm starting to think the same thing but I'm still not completely sure and what turned me against him in the first place was when he said he wanted to give the Federal Reserve more power. I think it's very possible he is trying to do the right thing and getting blocked at every turn but who knows since we have no real transparency.

unable to see the big picture,huh?
it's like he said,look at the people he surrounds himself with.
he has assembled another internal government with the czars,and i think a nice false flag is all hwe needs to put them in power.
as far as israel,he is turning his back on all our allies,and snuggling up with the wrong kind of people.
this world has taken a long time to evolve into a somewhat"balanced"structure of power,with the seemingly restrained powers leading the way. take away the balance,and you better hope evryone goes to the same church,because the smaller leaders of the world will want a bigger piece of the pie at who knows what price.
obama wants to change it in a day. it can't be done. it will implode. it has to devolve slowly.
obama wants his name remembered forever at everyones expense. make a list of what he's done and evaluate it for yourself.
every move is self serving. are your rights and freedoms getting better?
is the economy getting better?
where did the stimulus ,no,tarp money go?
you better look up credit defaut swaps.and mortgage default swaps .
you also better figure out that the chinese told us six months ago to stop spending like a drunken sailor,and stop printing money.
now they're gonna dump the dollar and the only place to get rid of them is to spend them here.hence...hyper inflation
but he just kept on. didn't matter to him. yeah...great president. i remember JFK. the two of them shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.
now your prez wants to take the last SOLVENT business in america and trash that,along with more uncapped spending.
even though i don't advocate sending them money,i know that if the US turns it's back on israel,we will lose all of the foothold we have established in the middle east. the balance will shift,and we will lose our entire economy,BECAUSE IT IS BASED ON OIL. IT'S CALLED THE PETRODOLLAR.

look up the iranian oil bourse. it's already started.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Agree with you... the paid bloggers are as obvious and common as phishing scams these days.

Nobody falls for it anymore ... just makes them seem even more ridiculous and desparate .... which is worrying.

What truly baffles and concerns me friend, is the paid bloggers take such an aggressive and often offensive stance with such extreme beliefs it is almost as if they are being paid to turn people against Jews and Israel.

It’s either that or they have such a low opinion of people’s intelligence and need for approval that they clearly don’t seem to even gauge the effectiveness of their arguments first.

They take any topic that remotely has Israel involved in it and just start copying and pasting away and posting one line after another on every last little facet of Israel’s history and the Arab or Muslim people or state they want to vilify in such a broad, constant and continual way it becomes apparent that they have absolutely no interest in debating or educating or learning on the specific topic. They just try to dominate the debate by constantly switching the focus away from the topic of the debate and no matter where they switch it to or in which direction as soon as you raise credible questions about that different area that they themselves brought up they just switch again.

The surface level effect is them just using any topic as a platform for the overall Zionist beliefs and their propaganda. At the below the surface level its so disingenuous and fraudulent it just ends up really annoying those people who do want to credibly discuss and exchange views on the specific issue.

I don’t believe they are having a positive net effect with this strategy and are doing Israel and the Jews a lot more harm than good. The funny thing is of course you can’t explain that to them in a way where they can accept it because they think that is just a disingenuous tactic to get them to reconsider, stay on topic or silence them.

Ultimately they suffer from the ‘you are either with us or you are against us mentality’. They want you to accept everything lock stock and barrel that they are putting out there and if you won’t accept any portion or none of it you are the ‘enemy’ and they treat you like you stole something from them and you represent a danger to society.

It truly is leaving a very sour taste in a lot of open minded people’s mouths.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Is that the tintinnabulation of clarity and truth I hear? Netanyahu's comment during his United Nations address of "either you are with Israel or the terrorists" galvanized me against his "cause". If that's what it comes down to, good-bye Israel. His suggestion that nobody should give audience to Tehran's leadership and saying those who did listen are a disgrace is the wrong tactic to take. If anything, telling people they shouldn't listen will garner more interest.

Then he has the umbrage to mention the charter of the U.N. when it's convenient to him, AKA condemning Iran, but seems to forget about the sections where Israel constantly fails to measure up. Several examples of failure on their part creep up within the first two articles of the first chapter. To wit, a few of those are taking effective collective measures against threats, developing friendly relationships with equal rights and respect with other nations, international co-operation in achieving resolution of social/cultural issues, sovereignty of all member nations, settling disputes with peaceful means and refraining from conducting international relations through threat of force. Apparently unilaterally bombing an Iraqi facility in a preemptive strike, continuing to extend borders into Palestinian space through housing developments, refusing to cease intractability and seriously get down to negotiating borders and threatening to once again preemptively attack another sovereign member nation doesn't apply. Oops!

It's like a court case where the defense just won't shut up and makes the case for the plaintiff. Israel is fast losing credibility, and putting it's existence into danger on its own. That seems to be a very tenuous position they are creating for themselves just 61 years into the game.

Also, to mattpryor, the reason people refer to Zionists instead of simply Israelis is because some people can actually differentiate between a group of extremists and a nation. That seems like an obvious, and necessary, division to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

If the U.S. ever turns against Israel,God will punish the U.S.!
About Israel...God will bless those that bless her and curse those
that curse her.
We really need God's blessings,we don't want His curses!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by bigyin

that curse her.

Unfortunately for you, we live in real practical times and follow moral codes and believe in treating everyone equally, humanely and fairly instead of following story books. Sorry but that's the truth of 2009 nomatter how much you want to change it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

that curse her.

Yea I guess ... I never thought of that .. jeez

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

reply to post by bigyin

that curse her.

Unfortunately for you, we live in real practical times and follow moral codes and believe in treating everyone equally, humanely and fairly instead of following story books. Sorry but that's the truth of 2009 nomatter how much you want to change it.

Your wasting your breath there m8, these folk live in a little fantasy world of their own. They make up wee stories all the time but the rest of us pay no heed. Best advice is to tell em to keep taking the tablets.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well I cant say Im shocked by any of this . The Israelis were never going to stop the slow cancerous growth of thier settlements out of choice. I think both the leadership and entire political class of Israel and Palestine need to be rounded up , and given a straight choice. Play nice , or play dead.
To be quite honest, it makes me sick that all this disgusting warmongering is going on in the holy land. Its the heritage of millions of people , not just those in Israel but all over the world , thats being pooped on by this whole disgusting mess, and Im not shocked one iota by the fact that the Israelis have shown thier hand against Obamas reasonable suggestions .
Rather than say " Ok , fair cop , no more settlements , and we are moving out of disputed territory because the UN says so" its more a case of " Nah , we'd rather do what we want, get hit by tiny ineffectual missiles and use that as an excuse to bomb ten tonnes of hell out of innocent bystanders , if its all the same to the international community . Thanks anyway !" .
It seems to me , that the problem is that they have a choice about wether or not to do as they are damned well told by virtualy the whole rest of the UN. Where as if Britain was to I dunno , lock its borders, erect gun nests up and down the coast , and shoot incoming illegal immigrants for instance, we would get thoroughly boned by the rest of the world, and quite right too in my opinion.
I for one hope that this incident provokes a stronger stance from the entire international community . I think everyone ought to rally round the freshest member of the Nobel Prize Winners Club, and let Israel know that there are limits to what they can get away with , and that they overstepped them years ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by December_Rain

reply to post by bigyin

that curse her.

Your wasting your breath there m8, these folk live in a little fantasy world of their own. They make up wee stories all the time but the rest of us pay no heed. Best advice is to tell em to keep taking the tablets.

I really liked this response and thank-you very much.I support God's
chosen people.I'm also a patriot to the constitution and the bill of rights.
Uh oh...Did I remember to take my pills this evening? I guess I'll just
have to chew through the straps.I wonder why they tie them behind my back?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Claim that to those Woman, men and children your forces are killing every day, in the name of Israel. I do hope you can walk about with your head held high knowing that there is children being killed, or foceably removed from thier homes, to make way for illegal settlements to be built.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Claim that to those Woman, men and children your forces are killing every day, in the name of Israel. I do hope you can walk about with your head held high knowing that there is children being killed, or foceably removed from thier homes, to make way for illegal settlements to be built.

Yes, it is sad to see people lose their homes.You really need to complain
to God,He gave Israel that land,I had nothing to do with it!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Actually no it was te British whom gave the Jews that Land not god so get your facts correct! It was the British whom help them set up the state of Israel after all, NOT GOD.

God had nothing to do with that. Poeple who think he did need to relookat whom helped the jewish community set up Israel after WW 2

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I have to tell you this...
GOD is in control!
GOD is on HIS throne!
Jesus/Yeshua is by HIS side!
Nothing happens without GOD knowing and allowing it.
Everything belongs to God and was created by Him.

God gave Israel that land thousands of years ago.They lost the land and
now they have it back,fulfilling Biblical prophecy concerning the end times.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join