It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'U.S. furious over Israeli incitement against Obama'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
anybody forget that the dome of the rock is still on temple mount?
if the big wig over in iran bombed jerusalem, the rest of the muslim world would want his head on a platter....well no, i take that back, he could bomb it and blame it on the jews. a secular leader might do that, but is mr. iran secular?

anybody understand these implications? muhammad is supposed to return to the earth at the dome of the rock

[edit on 9-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah, it doesn't bare thinking about

Ahmadinejad is all talk and threats. What makes him dangerous is that he makes people very nervous, and nervous people do silly things.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Hey Matt!
Why is israel all of a sudden attacking everyone? From syria to iran it seems my bretheren are in the eyes of uninformed people who sit behind their computers blogging all day! Maybe if a certain few was to cease and dissist from their beer swilling, pizza chomping marathon blogging sessions, actually connect with real people, travel to the places and see the place for real... You know... Like gaza.. Then maybe they would get kidnapped and the IDF would have to rescue them? As usual!

To all you palastinian fans, you are nothing to them but a PR shot if you are lucky. They dont want peace! If they did there would be i can promise you! We do, and have bent over backwards for them. You wont hear about that in the press though.
Had to laugh at a few posts in sanchos forum where one person had the audacity to say that, much like the holocaust is "false", so are the rocket attacks! Ive experienced them lol. I have to laugh. And sancho seems to be one of those people who come out with all of the conspiracy site abbreviations and buzzwords (TPTB, zionists blah blah) and can post as many pics as they like, but i in future will only listen to an alternative viewpoint, if they have the guts to go check it out for real.
I like Bibi. He is a passionate man who loves israel. But i do think his passion rubs the potus the wrong way coz its real and not fake like him
Truth is, we do not need america. According to scripture, in the end of days israel is the safest place to be because HaShem fights for us. And we have nukes... We invented those btw! And saved the world from war for 50 years because of it!
When the world needs a saviour G-d sends a Jew!

Edit; spelling as usual, thank G-d for spell checker!

[edit on 063131p://f47Friday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

To be honest the way my country and the rest of Europe are going I think Israel will be the safest place to live in another 10-20 years. From what I saw in Fort Lauderdale during Op. Cast Lead the US may have the same problems.

WRT Netanyahu, he is leading his people in the best interests of his people. Those interests (security and a future for the Jewish people) do not seem to coincide with US interests (oil and money).

If the US was truly altruistic in its support for Israel then Obama would be concentrating first on persuading the Palestinian Authority to reform, democratise and end incitement and hatred before making any further demands on Israel. The majority of Israelis would tell you they've made enough concessions, its about time for some goodwill from the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

What exactly is the IDF going to do after it rescues me from those awful Palestinians?

Harvest my organs?

It sure is nice to see this little cartoon carachter love fest going on but of course the Original Post is about Israel/US politics specifically how Israel is responding to Obama as President of the United States.

The truth is that while some people of cartoonish nature will latch on to any subject to spread their broad ranging propaganda to try to create false perceptions about various people's in the Middle East and Asia it is how they are doing that in often such insulting and arrogant ways that is straining the Israeli/US relationship and let's face it, Israel is toast without the U.S.

By the way you have a better chance of getting kidnapped at the exclusive Hotel Chervo in Porto Chervo, Sardinia by Italian Bandits living in the hills than you do in Gaza.

Throw a little more gasoline on the fire though. After all it's only a cartoon though right?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
I am a Netanyahu supporter who thinks Obama is doing a good job.

(had to mention it in order to counter the ridiculous idea that pro-Israelis are automatically anti-Obama).
'Ridiculous idea'??

Are you aware that using the exception to define the rule is also a fallacy of logic??

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I'd like to see an opinion poll which backs up your claim that it is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Heathen

when the world needed a saviour God sent his only son - Jesus.

He died for our sins - those of muslims and jews are included.

do not get me started of how young drunk jews are PROUD to have killed Jesus Christ , Son of God.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I agree. I would love nothing more than to pull the walls down and have a coffee with the same people who years ago used to be called friends.

The damage is done though and we all have to live with it because of the obstancy of a few.

As for myself, im lucky. I dont have to live in that situation everyday. Im based in the north east of england, but spend my time between here, israel and australia because of my business.
A part of that is because im a messianic Jew too so i get stick from everyone lol. But israel is my country and i will defend her. And i thank G-d for people like you who can see through the lies and make up your own mind.

Todah Matt.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The US isn't furious .. but I'm sure the Obama administration is.
How dare anyone talk bad against 'The One'?
I'm sure he wants the Jewish vote come 2012 and this isn't helping.

Politics as usual.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

israel have come straight out and said

jpost link

iran can be wiped of the map , where as iran said vanish from the page of time

with the very next line from the worls without zionism speech being (and never reported)

In the speech, Ahmadinejad gave the examples of Iran under the Shah, the Soviet Union and Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq as examples of apparently invincible regimes that ceased to exist. Ahmadinejad used these examples to justify his belief that the United States and the State of Israel can also be defeated claiming, "they say it is not possible to have a world without the United States and Zionism. But you know that this is a possible goal and slogan."

and

The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom," Ahmadinejad said at Tuesday's meeting with the conference participants in his offices, according to Iran's official news agency, IRNA.

He said elections should be held among "Jews, Christians and Muslims so the population of Palestine can select their government and destiny for themselves in a democratic manner."

Jpost agin

www.haaretz.com...

i wish people would honestly stop misquoting what was said - unlike the US president who uses 3 word soundbites when he talks to the media - President Ahmadinejad its alot more in depth , but like allways the media paraphrase what they want and ignore the whole thing .

[edit on 9/10/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a messianic Jew huh? now that IS interesting - do you find the intolerance towards you in israel alarming? since judaism considers messianic Jew`s to be christian and not jewish at all - and goverened by teh law of return.

from all accounts rampant racism towards messianic Jew`s is on the rise amoungst the more `fanatical` zionists.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Let's not get into a debate about who said what - it never gets us anywhere. Maybe we can just agree to disagree.

I prefer to look at the attitudes of people rather than their leaders when gauging the likelihood of military conflict. Leaders often just reflect the sentiments of the people they lead. In the case of Ahmadinejad I think he believes he's being populist and trying to deflect attention from his own shortcomings in constantly berating Israel.

A lot of people in the US seem quite hawkish about war with Iran from reading peoples' comments on message boards etc.

A lot of people in Israel would prefer an alternative to war. For them war with Iran carries a very heavy cost on their own turf, whereas the US does not have that concern.

I don't know about Iranian attitudes. The frequent anti-Israel / anti-Brit / anti-US flag burning rallies are organised by the government so not a reliable indication, but they do seem remarkably popular. Would they support war? Would they have a choice?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Cartoons aside, when was the last time you was in the west bank chilling with the homies there?

As for the kidnappings, go to gaza and see what happens. Doesnt get reported, but google it lol. (ive been there)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
[edit on 083131p://f00Friday by Selahobed]

Yeshua Hamoshiac is a jew moron!

Call him by the pagan name of jesus if you like , but what has the Most High got to do with paganism?

Check it out for yourself.

[edit on 083131p://f04Friday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Without US backing, Israel is as good as dead. Sorry to say that, but, it is true. Hey, but as long as the oil keeps flowing....it'll be alright...right?

Israel doesn't need the U.S.,the U.S. needs Israel.The final battle of
humanity will be over Israel.When Israel's enemies have her surrounded,
Yeshua Ha Mashiach(Jesus the Messiah) will return.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Yes i do, i go to Tel Aviv quite often to hook up with messianics their too. Mostly the crap comes from orthodox jews.
But its the same in the uk too, have to go to a messianic congregation and not a normal synagogue. Im cool with it.

I see myself as a completed Jew, just like the apostles. But scripture always said that my people wouldnt accept Him for the sake of the goyim untill their time had been completed, and then the whole house would be saved because G-d doent want jew or gentile to perish.

Who am i to argue with G-d?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Israel would not bite the so called hands that feed them without good reason, and part of that reason could be the up comming innaugeration of tony blair as eu president. Maybe Israel will get absorbed into the eu and wont need a dying america no more.

Just a thought....

There goes the propaganda grape vine again.

Tony Blair is not going to be Inaugurated as President of nothing.

Here are the facts, there is no position such as President of the EU, the job does not exist, and it wont IMO for a long time, the treaties need to be ratified, and it is no where near going to happen right now, Tony Blair has not had his name put on the list of candidates for the position because there is no position.

It is all Propaganda, suggesting a future as fact of happening now, getting people all concerned and riled up, a story magnified by David Cameron when he was quoted in a British paper and by radio stations saying, do not let Tony Blair become President of Europe, what was missing was that he was talking about something from the future.

So I doubt that Israel would be angry over that, unless they get all their info from British newspapers.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Oh yeah?

We will see in a few months!

I am more than happy to be wrong on this occasion! Believe me! lol.

The oil is ours!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Interestingly I read the other day that Lieberman is pushing for a reduction of dependence on Israel's relationship with the US and building up ties with third world countries instead.

I'll see if I can dig out the article and post it.

WRT Israel and the EU, I can't see much development on that front. I exchanged emails with a few of my MEPs around March / April time and detected quite a lot of hostility towards Israel from Tories and from Labour. Needless to say I made my feelings clear on the matter

I think Israel would be a great addition to the EU, as well as Turkey. Can't imagine either will happen in the near future though.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by mattpryor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join