It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost murdered by an evil spirit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

Interesting, but I was hoping to hear about your first-hand account if you have one. If not, that's cool, just surprised to hear someone who believes without it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
unless you know how to protect yourself from things like this you should not go back just stay the hell out of dodge. as for protection you should use symbols from your faith (crosses/bible-christians, star of david - jewish, pentacles- wiccan, etc...) keep in mind though that a talisman or symbol is only as effective as the energy you put into it, as it is just a tool for directing your energy. also you should keep them on you at all times. i wear mine all the time even in the shower and when i sleep.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You were 'pushed' down the cliff with enough force to momentarily knock you out. You then climbed a vertical cliff 25 feet with no equipment in the rain. THEN
after you finally are able to get to the road and walk over to the car, your girlfriend has not gotten out to see what has happened to you? You do realize that the amount of time this scenario would have taken leads me to believe that your (hopefully) ex-girlfriend has more to do with this than she is letting on.

My spidey sense is tingling on this one, guys.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I tend to agree with you on this one Hank. There was something the OP stated that I don't particularly like.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: useless eaters I have never experienced anything like that. What you can do is to pray everyday, asking Jesus Christ to protect you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join