It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ban the Koran" says Dutch politician

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here another link for enlightenment :

savecivilization.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by De La Valletta

OKAY , THEN. DENY THERE AREN'T ANY!

please don’t yell – it isn’t necessary, it’s childish, and it doesn’t make what you’re saying any more pertinent

also – don’t be ridiculous

I know that there are – everybody is aware. So – what is your point then?

Do you have any idea at all what it is I’ve been trying to say? I wonder...

"I don't give a rodent's hind end about the rest of the paragraph." It says something about you.

no doubt. it says something – but not nearly enough

it shows exasperation – and anger – at people who are willing to say some really ugly things – yet never seem to have the balls to explain or defend what they’re saying

it’s the result of disappointment to the point of desperation at how willing people are to hate – and not just hate people who might have it coming, but whole groups of people – innocent people

disgust at how easy it is to look away when some individuals decide to treat these people badly – and unfairly

outrage at people who know that people are afraid – and play on that so they might accomplish their nasty goals uncontested

shame at being connected in any way to a people who will tolerate any abuses committed because “maybe they deserve it”

I’m tired of lazy thinking

so – it may say something about me – not even close to what I’m really feeling – rat’s ass was the very least of it

...this is in a "Christian" country .

you’re wrong

this is my country as much as it is yours – so don’t you even start with this

it’s not yours to claim – not yours to decide what it is and what it isn’t

this country belongs to many different types of people – you can say it all you want, as often as you want – and as loudly as you want – but this country does not belong to the Christians

BUT here's the killer , how would you know if I knew them or not?
(Other than me telling you so e.i hearsay)

you’re exactly right

why should I believe anything you say?

further – why should I hate an entire group of people based on anything you say?

so, Jamal is a terrorist - you say – how do you know?

this should be interesting

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

What we have here are brainwashed, hypnotised, conditioned with hate posters that do nothing but post anti-muslim poppycock as if they are being paid $$ by the blog post.

:-)

so - it's not just me then?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Judge 1 billion people I did not , for half of these billion are innocents who know no better and will only grow to be what their society and hearts make them. Unless you're saying all one billion are jihadist?

If you want you're welcome to judge me.

But I will gladly admit I will judge a JIHADIST MUJIHADEEN.

They , my onetime friends may have become mad, manipulated, forced (such is the nature of the beast) but they definitely didn't work for the C.I.A they worked against it;not for me and you but for their religion. we should be fighting our own war against the COMMUNIST.IMPLOSION of.AMERICA.

This is the WEST , we scrutinize religions lest they become overzealous , we bash Christianity and Judaism everyday in some way or other even though christian values shaped our world and success. So why is it that when someone critiques about islam and it's JIHADIST/MAHDIST tendencies;which would be erring on the side of caution, we are deemed misguided , muslim-haters.

Is it ONE WAY MULTICULTURALISM you seek then!

JIHAD is what I hate. Not my fault islam teaches it. That genocidal war against the non-believer.so if you're a JIHADIST ,watch out! Normal muslim trying to live and let live , no problem.

Now you can tell me how much you love jihadist terrorists and how I'm wrong to hate them.

(WE SHOULD ALSO SCRUTINIZE BIG GOV AND BIG BUSINESS TOO)!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean the question wasn't answered.

By conquest by the womb the Palestinians, and all Muslims aiming for this goal, have forced their women into servitude, so that they can force them to have large numbers of offspring, so that eventually they will out number their enemies by adequate numbers to conquer their enemies.

Pointing out this fact is not saying that Muslims should not be able to reproduce like you claim, it doesn't even come close to what you claim.

I have heard the numbers thing, but you might want to consider that it doesn't have anything to do with whites. This isn't just going on in Europe, in it going on everywhere Muslims gain a foot hold.

It is not white people who are in danger of being wiped out, Black Africans are the ones most likely to go first. Have ever bothered to learn about what is going on in Somalia? Do you think they will stop with Somalia?

Europe is already turning hostile against Islam. They are already electing politicians who are willing to do something about the problem, and they will start to enact more and more laws to stop the radicals in Islam. If that doesn't work, eventually, they will decide that they no longer feel guilty about the holocaust, and the blood will flow like the rivers. Especially considering the terrible things that Arabs are doing in Africa as we speak.

Like I said from the beginning, you do not know the definition of right and wrong, and the things you write show just this. Thanks for proving me right, once again.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

I am not making any assumptions, I am merely repeating what I have read and heard. Plenty of people here on the thread presenting the evidence. I have posted many links backing up what I am stating.

If people want to wear head gear outside to protect them from the weather, fine, but like in the days of the past, take it off when they go in doors. When it is hot outside, no, can't wear them.

Can't go nude either. A woman can dress professionally in a manner so that she will be taken seriously if she wants. No one is trying to ban pant suits for women, or long dresses.

No woman wearing a burqa will ever be taken seriously in the Western world.

The clear reality is that by banning burqas and headscarves, no women can be forced to wear them. This is the purpose.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
My personal opinion: I'm not a huge fan of religion as it is, and I am also aware of the murder and mayham that has occurred during the last 2000 years caused by Christians. A big chunk of that was against the Muslims, the crusades I believe it was called. Not just a holy war, but a war over the place that both religions claimed to be their Holy land. Now that Europe experiences a increase in their Muslim population, can one truly expect these two religions and the people that follow them to just forget the past?

And not to mention that recently, Islam's radical followers have caused a bit more damage than the Christian ones. Also, in the last century the West has grown fond of things like women's rights, which would inevitably be suppressed under Shariah law. So I can understand, and agree, in my personal opinion, that Islam is somewhat incompatible with the Western culture produced in the last century. And we all know it's going to become a larger conflict as time goes on and the Islamic population grows in Europe.

So I say...go for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I DIDN'T YELL. I TYPED.
If you got that much emotion out of that , WOW your sensitive.

it shows exasperation – and anger – at people who are willing to say some really ugly things – yet never seem to have the balls to explain or defend what they’re saying

it’s the result of disappointment to the point of desperation at how willing people are to hate – and not just hate people who might have it coming, but whole groups of people – innocent people

disgust at how easy it is to look away when some individuals decide to treat these people badly – and unfairly

outrage at people who know that people are afraid – and play on that so they might accomplish their nasty goals uncontested

shame at being connected in any way to a people who will tolerate any abuses committed because “maybe they deserve it”

Tell that to the people in Darfur. I will continue to be vigilant. You can keep your anger.

If it wasn't a christian country then why'd you recognize it as such.

Also I could also be talking about any of the 300 odd countries in the world that aren't muslim countries , oh I forgot it's not their country , tell that to them.

I know who I know. Known them since we were children , ah the innocence of a child. As I said you can believe it or not. That's the nature of a blog.

PEACE!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Like I said from the beginning, you do not know the definition of right and wrong, and the things you write show just this. Thanks for proving me right, once again.

:-)

and thanks for answering my question - finally

it only took you 2 days to finally man up

your high opinion of me tells me just as much about you

I'm pretty sure we're done here

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If it wasn't a christian country then why'd you recognize it as such.

you must be joking

I know who I know. Known them since we were children , ah the innocence of a child. As I said you can believe it or not. That's the nature of a blog.

I don't believe it

and you know why

PEACE!

cheap shot

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AK49er

SHARIAH LAW and the list goes on.

Has anyone also heard of the theory that this could be a NWO/ILLUMINATI ploy for WORLD WAR 3 between islamic east and christian west.

Put these two enemies , two incompatible , irreconcilable foes
in one cage , MULTICULTURALISM. Put so much cultural pressures
on them to ignite violence between them. Then the winner is to be
picked off or joined by the NWO.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I gave you peace in return for your anger. It was not meant to be a cheap shot , so you're welcome and sorry if you feel that way.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't know what question you think has been answered, but you didn't blink an eye about the genocide currently being carried out in Africa, which speaks volumes.

Yeah, we are done.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

still a cheap shot - even now

you have no understanding of my anger - no concept - you're only patronizing

also - you skipped out on answering my question

don't think that no one noticed - they did

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Which question? Fire away.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

how do you know Jamal is a terrorist?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

He was very vocal about what he was and how he felt about the infidel at about 14 , I was on the receiving end of that. He was the younger of the 2 though , they are not related , Assef and him. He was always causing trouble in the neighbourhood with a couple of his friends the JAMAAT , kidnappings and the like they were responsible for the beheading of a businesswoman who couldn't/wouldn't pay the ransom. Last I heard he had left for Pakistan and was picked up by U.S troops about a year ago.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

there you go

and thank you

edit to add:

it's a crying shame - the whole damn thing - isn't it?

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Originally posted by poet1b
I am not making any assumptions, I am merely repeating what I have read and heard. Plenty of people here on the thread presenting the evidence. I have posted many links backing up what I am stating.

Actually, you have posted NO links at all in this thread. Also, plenty of people on this thread are presenting evidence to the CONTRARY.
However, since "links" seem to be the ultimate form of proof in this thread (even though you provided none), here are some LINKS for you:

1. LINK!

2. LINK!

3. LINK! (to a pdf)

4. LINK! (to an entire blog)

Since I have now provided LINKS!™, and you did not, do I win?

If people want to wear head gear outside to protect them from the weather, fine, but like in the days of the past, take it off when they go in doors. When it is hot outside, no, can't wear them.

Ho ho ho! I thought you claimed you were not christian. Then why are you forcing (100 year old) christian sensibilities onto non-christians? "Days of past", ey? Thank you very much, but I like the freedom to wear my hat/head-gear/covering wherever I like, just like any other person.

No woman wearing a burqa will ever be taken seriously in the Western world.

Then that is the fault of the western world. A pitiful look at the inherent prejudice and intolerance present in parts of it.

The clear reality is that by banning burqas and headscarves, no women can be forced to wear them. This is the purpose.

But then what about the other stuff?! Men might "force" women to wear high-heels, better ban those too (in fact, there's better reason for that than headscarves, what with all the damage heels can do to your feet). Men might force women to read nothing but biographies and non-fiction! Ban them! EVERYTHING HAS A CAPABILITY OF BEING FORCED ON SOMEONE! Just to be safe, we should BAN EVERYTHING!

I find it hilarious that your reasoning for banning clothing items is that they might be "forced" on to someone. You do realise that with your advocating of a ban of hijab and burqa, you're doing the same thing? Forcing people to wear something against their will?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Geert Wilders is very popular in the Netherlands. Actually, his party, the PVV, is the biggest in the polls at the moment.

And although I do not agree with everything he says, he has my vote, just for the sole fact that he shakes up the establishment and breaks trough the cordon of political correctness that has had holland in it's grip since the late eighties.

And let's face it; at least in Holland, we face major problems in areas where the Islam is the main religion (mainly maroccan people). High criminality records, harrassing (and even violence) against people who are not islamic...

I'm not being racist here. It's just facts...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join