learn more

"Ban the Koran" says Dutch politician

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Good information. Thanks. Please do realize I refer to the extremists.
There is something inherently wrong to place this much emphasis on a human drive. It is frightful to believe one cannot control their own drives, and consequently must hide the "culprits" of this desire away from their eyes, otherwise they will be lost and contaminated forever.

It seems like sooner or later they would figure out it's not that difficult.

LOL! @ the image of the middle aged men with hairplugs and convertibles!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Are you ready for the next major European war? Hitler did not arise from a vacuum, and neither will the next tyrant who comes to provide a "final solution." The people will demand it, and the sons of Europe will fight for their land and culture.

I feel like some sort of crazed prophet typing that, but history does repeat itself.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

"If you have a diamond, you want to cover it up so no one steals it. Muslim women are like diamonds to their husbands"

In other words, the woman is a possession of the man. He intends to protect his possessions -- his tools, his goat, his sexual/child bearing slave.

This woman apparently is so twisted by this evil cult that she thinks that is a statement of love, when it is obviously a statement of ego, cruelty and selfishness.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think lots of countries can learn a thing or two from France. Freedom of religion is closely related to Laïcité, seperation between state and /churchreligion.Neutrality in public places, people and religion should not force their religion to other people, specialy not in public places..People should have the freedom to choose their religion, especially children in schools and such.So no headscarfs in schools or goverment buildings, not to mention the burqa's.

btw Wilders was more then welcomed in the US by lots of republicans..

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
France is not a succesful example of integration of peoples and segregation of religion. In truth France strikes me as more of a powder keg ready to blow at this very moment than any other European nation.

Recently in the Netherlands, I came to appreciate how much the nation has changed in the last ten years. I can understand the sense of being overrun by foreign peoples with an alien religion and a separate rule of law then pushing native Dutch to the point of wanting that group of people expelled or the religion strictly curtailed all the way to banning their holy book. It is understandable given what I know of Dutch personality and the current pressures.

The Dutch should have much greater concern for the rising sea waters. Perhaps the Dutch should find another place on Earth to live that is at least a mile high, and then they could leave their soon to be sunken realm to the all of the Muslim immigrants. That would be one very 'squirrelly' solution to the problems.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
France is not a succesful example of integration of peoples and segregation of religion. In truth France strikes me as more of a powder keg ready to blow at this very moment than any other European nation.

Recently in the Netherlands, I came to appreciate how much the nation has changed in the last ten years. I can understand the sense of being overrun by foreign peoples with an alien religion and a separate rule of law then pushing native Dutch to the point of wanting that group of people expelled or the religion strictly curtailed all the way to banning their holy book. It is understandable given what I know of Dutch personality and the current pressures.

The Dutch should have much greater concern for the rising sea waters. Perhaps the Dutch should find another place on Earth to live that is at least a mile high, and then they could leave their soon to be sunken realm to the all of the Muslim immigrants. That would be one very 'squirrelly' solution to the problems.

You mean like this

media.photobucket.com...

The Czech artist made a very nice picture of all of Europe.
Yes in some ways France is timebomb, but thats more because of the social-economic problems in the outer cities of Paris, Marseille and such and the people there not willing to assimilate. I think France as a state ruled by law is still an enlighted example, and i strongly believe in the laicite, if you see Dutch or Germans judges judging about this, they're weak and feeble, and so are the politicians.After theo van Gogh was murdered, the politicians even wanted to strengthen the anti-Blasphemy
laws! like wtf?!...France will al of its former colonies is being overrun by foreigners, especially muslims.
In belgium a minister made a calculation of how much immigration really costs, for a small country about 10 billion, and it doesnt pays out, not at all.. financially nor morally.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Foppezao]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by the siren

I totally agree with you. It would be best to address the militant groups. The problem is, that the current laws protect those militant groups. And Wilders wants to change that.

By getting as much media attention as he can, and stating outrageous claims and saying provocative things. Which is a dangerous thing to do in my opinion.

We even have fundamentalist mosque's in the Netherlands, who are preaching against the western society. They are basically here to say : If you are against Allah you're one with the devil, and you must die. And they are allowed to stay here and do what they want, tell people what they want, and tell little kids what they want, now thats sick isn't it.

peace

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Thanks -there are 527 other examples here:

skepticsannotatedbible.com...

As for purposeful misrepresentation,heres an interesting video regarding the quranic instruction for islamists to 'beat their wives lightly'

Apparently the word 'lightly' was an added in as a complete fabrication and does not exist in the qu'ran text.

See 5:36

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow, it seems a lot of countries are having these problems, just not us.
But then, it was our leaders at the time, who upped the numbers of Muslim refugees in the first place, against the wishes of the natives.
So problem, reaction....solution once again?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Taken from the front page of thereligionofpeace.com

2009.10.10 (Kismayo, Somalia) - Twenty-five people are killed when Hizbul Islam hard-liners attack their rivals.
2009.10.10 (Rawalpindi, Pakistan) - Islamic militants storm a security headquarters, killing six officers in the siege and three more taken hostage.
2009.10.09 (Saqlawiya, Iraq) - al-Qaeda bombers murder a cleric and two of his associates on their way home.
2009.10.09 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Over fifty innocent civilians at a market are incinerated by a dedicated Sunni suicide car bomber.
2009.10.09 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - al-Shabaab militants shoot three rivals to death.
2009.10.09 (Paktia, Afghanistan) - A suicide bomber murders six guards at a road construction project.

How many Christian terror attacks have their been in the last 24 hours?

Wilders argues that Kein Kampf is banned because of the hateful material it contains, why should the koran that contains equally vile verses go free?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Yeah, thanks, I know about that website already.

Tossing a list of over 500 points in my face is an interesting tactic. You'll excuse me if I won't devote my whole week to refuting them one by one. However, you're definitely not the first one to bring that site to my attention. In my more naive times, when I newly joined this site, I did actually attempt to go through the list one by one (and got through the first couple before I realised that nobody cared). If you REALLY care, you can look up my previous posts.

As for the video you posted, Neither on the various resources online, or in my personal collection can I find such a version of Tafsir Ibn Kathir (which includes the hadith mentioned, implicitly permitting "boxing of the face"
). In fact, I cannot find this hadith at all, but I find many many talking about "Don't hit at all", "In the most extreme cases", "Not hitting on the face", "Symbolic hitting", "Hitting lightly" etc.. And the inclusion of "lightly" in the verse is to explain the word used in it (to clarify that it is not talking about physical abuse).

[edit on 11-10-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am not a follower of Islam but as far as I know from what I have studied this religion in itself does not teach hatred or violence so I don't know where most of you people are getting that information or perception from... The violence in Islamic belief comes from extremist belief and their adaptations of what they think is right, nothing whatsoever to do with believers of Islam who follow the Koran.

If you ask me Islam is a better religion than Christianity any day because at least it doesn't teach violence or hatred in it's OFFICIAL writings or Holy book as any proper religion would...

You associate Islam with terrorism when it's clearly the opposite side who are the biggest terrorists in the world!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Aren't the Netherlands mostly atheistic, especially the government? If that is the case, which I can't remember one-hundred percent, then I see no problems with them running their country how they choose. Besides, no one *really* wants a large group of people with an irrational and potentially violent belief system. That includes all forms of monotheistic faiths.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the siren

Muslims were like this before 9/11 they have always hated non-muslims especially Christians. They didn't need 9/11 for that as Christianity is their biggest competition as long as chritianity is around they look silly and feel angry that thay are not the majority religion of the world.

So typical Islam plagiarises the success of the Christian West and is now taking over(MIGRATING) and claiming authorship no less.Yes some moderate muslims may blame themselves for 9/11 , which may be a false flag or a collaboration of the NWO AND ISLAM , but most faithful muslims were GLAD to hear it was one of their muJIHADeen that was responsible. In Islam a moderate muslim is a bad muslim and the fanatic a good muslim. So how does this explain the muslim girl's increasingly , increasingly fundamentalist stance? You'd think if she felt sorry for the victims and felt guilt she'd become more moderate instead of more FUNDI. When 9/11 struck most of them were all out on the streets , in mosques , celebrating this not mourning with us.

If you say it may have been other muslims riling her up it goes to show what too many muslim peers can do vis a vis A MUSLIM MAJORITY in your country. And doesn't that strike people as odd , why would a government sworn to protect NATIVES and your NATIVE constitution want a majority of immigrants and

1.allow a divisive group to migrate to your country ,
2.who refuse to assimilate ,
3.who demand the host country adopt their culture , laws and religion etc or allow them separate laws from the natives and
4.boast and carry out intentions to replace native culture with theirs.

Isn't that the mindset of an invader and not a true immigrant. And if said government does nothing to curb are eradicate this element and hinders the natives of said country from taking action doesn't it imply either gross stupidity on their part or gross TREASON. What would happen if it were us doing this to them in reverse? Ever heard of THE GREAT UPHEAVAL/EXPULSION of 1755? That would happen to us.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To make the statement of the 72 pure virgins complete you have to add
28 boys in the Islamic paradise to attenuate the imbalance of one man
having 4 wives and three having none, the Prophet being the exception
with 9 women at the same time, respectively 14 in total. There were and
still are kings with a harem in the thousands.
This explains the concern of the "owners" of those wives, limited to 4 by
the Quran, to cover them up and lead nobody into temptation.
Europe is going to have a great problem with Islam. Because Europe
being secular with a strict division between state and church, and trying
to follow the democratic guide-lines of its constitutions and those of the
1948 Declaration of Human Rights, preaching religious and other tolerances,
is automatically in the weaker position with a religion that teaches intolerance
and calls its hosts unbelievers. Offering the left cheek after being slapped
on the right one by tradition of Christian forgiving is not the method to deal
with Islam. They are using our own values that they so fiercely condemn
to undermine our constitutions. They already had set up in Cologne a Caliphate that the German police had to forcibly dissolve. The imam was
sentenced to a number of years in prison and later extradited back home
for (successfully) preaching murder in the mosque. There is a lot under-
ground preaching of violence and summons to disrespect our laws and to
adhere to the Sharia tradition in our own countries. London is the Sharia
capital in Europe.
With allowing Islam mosque after mosque in Europe out of falsely inter-
preted tolerance, we are getting no church in return, not one in Turkey,
where millions of German tourists flock, certainly not in Saudi Arabia, where
visibly folding your hands in prayer gets you arrested (if a Westerner) and
beheaded (if you are a poor soul from the Phillippines). Owning a bible
down there same thing.
Try asking the religious police on Saudi streets, if you, a Muslim, really
have to follow the Quran to the word regarding Christians and Jews, this
would be considered apostasy with subsequent prison or death sentence.
A Muslim girl or man opting for the Christian belief should never enter
any of those hard-line Islamic countries. It would mean death for apostasy.
We have secret homes in Europe to receive those girls to get them out of
reach from those Fundamentalists.
Germany`s newly elected coalition is going to pass a bill making it a
criminal offense for Muslim parents to force their daughters into marriage,
mostly abroad with Muslims thus further aggravating the immigration
problem. The mostly poorly integrated males tend to pick their brides in
their country of origin, ever increasing the educational failures with inte-
gration.
So nobody is to wonder about a tendency towards right wing radical parties
like Wilders´.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What I don't understand is that if Islam is such a terrible [insert metaphor here] religion then why is the fastest growing religion in the world?

Men AND women around the world are turning to the Islamic religion from other faiths, mosques are full on Friday which is unlike the attendance that Christianity receives during Sunday. 'Mohammed' is the world's most popular name and the Koran is the most sold book.

One could attribute it to births [some may think they like to have many kids] but I am seeing many many converts too.

If Islam had such flawed principles then I doubt it would be where it is today.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalThinking
I am not a follower of Islam but as far as I know from what I have studied this religion in itself does not teach hatred or violence so I don't know where most of you people are getting that information or perception from... The violence in Islamic belief comes from extremist belief and their adaptations of what they think is right, nothing whatsoever to do with believers of Islam who follow the Koran.

If you ask me Islam is a better religion than Christianity any day because at least it doesn't teach violence or hatred in it's OFFICIAL writings or Holy book as any proper religion would...

You associate Islam with terrorism when it's clearly the opposite side who are the biggest terrorists in the world!

Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Qur'an (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Qur'an (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Qur'an (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Qur'an (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way"

Yeah, nothing violent there...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
What I don't understand is that if Islam is such a terrible [insert metaphor here] religion then why is the fastest growing religion in the world?

Men AND women around the world are turning to the Islamic religion from other faiths, mosques are full on Friday which is unlike the attendance that Christianity receives during Sunday. 'Mohammed' is the world's most popular name and the Koran is the most sold book.

One could attribute it to births [some may think they like to have many kids] but I am seeing many many converts too.

If Islam had such flawed principles then I doubt it would be where it is today.

This is a question worthy of deep and thoughtful contemplation.

Thanks for this post.

By understanding the inner answers to these sorts of questions, one also understands more about the nature of faith itself, and about one's own faith or non-faith, as the case may be.

Islam is a dynamic religion. Christinaity dominates certain aspects of America, but it is a dead force in Europe. It still has a lock on South America and it is rapidly increasing along with Islam in Africa. It will be interesting to see how the two religions live and grow in a new Africa. Hopefully in harmony and peace with one another but lets face it, the track record all around is not one of peace, sadly.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalThinking

O You who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide people who are unjust. (Quran 5:51)

Qur'an is a clear revelation; the disbelievers are evil people (quran2:99)

Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers.(quran 2:98)

Walks like a duck ,quacks like a duck , looks like a duck , wages fast and slow jihad like a duck

Now you say your not a muslim so you'd fall into the ranks of a disbeliever DHIMMI. why don't you stop making islam what it is not ; a religion of peace and REASON and look at reality. It's been at war with every non-muslim since it was born in Arabia , conquered Sassanid Persia , Byzantine Empire ,The Balkans , North , West , East Africa , the Levant , India ,Western China (UIGHARS) , Indonesia , CONVERTED THE MONGOL HORDE , attacked fledgling U.S.A in the BARBARY WARS. The Ottomon Turks , modern Turkey constantly invaded Europe not for anything else but Islamic Imperialism.

THE EAST AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE east african because it went east to muslim lands , carried out by muslims which ripped away women and children to be sex slaves or labour or to castrate the boys and turn them in to eunachs. This bled africa far more than the Trans-Atlantic trade of human resources and lasted for more than a thousand years. They had to cross the Sahara desert on foot with little food or water any stragglers were left for dead in the dessert or beheaded.

Most black africans never learn about this or never talk of it cuz it's easier to bash whitey (AT LEAST THE EUROPEANS ABOLISHED SLAVERY , MUSLIMS HAVE NOT , ONLY PLAY LIP SERVICE TO THE U.N) and they foolishly glorify the muslim faith which has been the major cause of poverty and backwardness in africa with the mentality of THE OTHERS or OTHERNESS (not the film, the social construct) ;read APARTHEID , that perpetuates TRIBALISM not to mention terrible treatment of women. Before oil the only wealth these muslims could get was mostly through THE SLAVE TRADE , google TIPPU TIP. Even today the evidence of Islam's true face in Africa is seen in the Sudan and West African areas like Northern Nigeria. But hey Nation Of Islam leaves all this out , TAQIYYAH. More better/peaceful than Christianity it is not. You've either not taken the time to study the enemy FULLY or your just plain gullible and soft in the head."BY THEIR ACTIONS YOU WILL KNOW THEM" , "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS".

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Jinni (the devil), you have answered to my post, but you have not read it.

When Islam threatens its adherents by death penalty for apostasy (giving up
one´s own faith and/or converting to another), they can only increase the
number of their followers.

Every believing non-Muslim girl, when marrying an unbelieving Muslim, has
to convert to Islam. Unbelieving Muslim girls are generally not allowed by
their families to marry believing non-Muslim Westerners.

So we are talking here of foul play, intolerance and violation of human rights.

Here again, this time hopefully clickable, the "Fitna" video :

www.liveleak.com...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join