"Ban the Koran" says Dutch politician

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by jatsc

Muslims commit terrorist acts in the name of Islam on a daily basis. Can you provide current examples of Christians committing terrorist acts on a regular basis in the name of Christianity? Or, are you saying Muslims are 1000, or so years behind the modern world?

Crusades, Inquisition, everywhere Europeans went and forced natives to convert to Christianity the Americas, parts of Africa, most Pacific Islands etc.

IRA

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jatsc

The old testament calls for people to wipe out those in Canaan.
All the stuff that happened in Egypt.

Because their bloodlines have been corrupted with demonic genes...

These are the times when fallen angels (aliens if you wish) interbred with man to corrupt humanity(which created the vampiric Nephilims) so there will be no pure human left living and we will belong to them....

That's the reason behind Christian genocide... Back in those days, they didn't kill because you don't belong to the 'faith'. They killed because of alien DNA in some nations.

That's why now we never hear of modern Christians carrying out 'ethnic cleansing' stuff as it's been assumed all alien DNA has been eradicated... Or at least what we believe it to be...

Crusades, Inquisition, everywhere Europeans went and forced natives to convert to Christianity the Americas, parts of Africa, most Pacific Islands etc.

IRA

You're not really addressing the guy you quoted. Like do Christians still do such inquisition stuff right now? I has ended over a century ago.

Many of these are Catholics. And many politicians back in the days have corrupted religion to satiate their greed.

Interestingly, modern societies are increasingly turning to 'National Security' as a new excuse to secure new territories.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

"These are the times when fallen angels (aliens if you wish) interbred with man to corrupt humanity(which created the vampiric Nephilims) so there will be no pure human left living and we will belong to them...."

Why take the word of one religion; how do we know what happen; if your going by that how do you know some of the Jews didnt interbred also.

"Originally posted by jatsc

IRA"

"You're not really addressing the guy you quoted. Like do Christians still do such inquisition stuff right now? I has ended over a century ago.

Many of these are Catholics. And many politicians back in the days have corrupted religion to satiate their greed.

Interestingly, modern societies are increasingly turning to 'National Security' as a new excuse to secure new territories."

Many of these are Catholics; And that means what?

Catholics are Christians.

We did stuff up until the early 1900's are we talking about the year 2009 when we say still doing if so It has been sort of quite on the other side also.

If so than in 2008 there was a problem with Mormon group in Texas they are Christians right.

Most of the problems are related to the Abrahamic religions in general. People have blind faith in them and believe and sometimes do what the books say.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by jatsc

Muslims commit terrorist acts in the name of Islam on a daily basis. Can you provide current examples of Christians committing terrorist acts on a regular basis in the name of Christianity? Or, are you saying Muslims are 1000, or so years behind the modern world?

I think the problem is that Christians don't see many acts by Christians as being terrorism. A Muslim blows up a building and it's viewed as terrorism. A Christian blows up or burns down a Planned Parenthood and it's viewed as someone following their faith. A Muslim kills someone and it's terrorism. A Christian kills a homosexual and he is following his faith.

I am in no way saying Muslims don't commit terrorism, just that Christians often seem to hesitate calling crimes terrorism if they may agree at some level with the act.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

The old testament calls for people to wipe out those in Canaan.
All the stuff that happened in Egypt.

Because their bloodlines have been corrupted with demonic genes...

These are the times when fallen angels (aliens if you wish) interbred with man to corrupt humanity(which created the vampiric Nephilims) so there will be no pure human left living and we will belong to them....

That's the reason behind Christian genocide... Back in those days, they didn't kill because you don't belong to the 'faith'. They killed because of alien DNA in some nations.

That's why now we never hear of modern Christians carrying out 'ethnic cleansing' stuff as it's been assumed all alien DNA has been eradicated... Or at least what we believe it to be...

IRA

You're not really addressing the guy you quoted. Like do Christians still do such inquisition stuff right now? I has ended over a century ago.

Interestingly, modern societies are increasingly turning to 'National Security' as a new excuse to secure new territories.

Why take the word of one religion; how do we know what happen; if your going by that how do you know some of the Jews didn't interbred also.

Nobody one Earth now knows exactly what went on in the past especially thousands of years ago.
Your basing results on one religion what do others say about this

"Many of these are Catholics. And many politicians back in the days have corrupted religion to satiate their greed."

And, what does that mean all branches of Christianity came from Catholicism during the Protestant Reformation

What does I has ended over a century ago mean.

We did stuff up until the early 1900's are we talking about the year 2009 when we say still doing if so It has been sort of quite on the other side also.

In 2008 there was a problem with Mormon group in Texas they are Christians right.

Why does it matter when something was done what matters it was done and should not have happened; I don't if its 1 day ago, 1 year ago, 100 years ago or 1000 a wrong is wrong period.

Can what has been done be taken back no so shall it remain.

Most of the problems are related to the Abrahamic religions in general. People have blind faith in them and believe and sometimes do what the books say.

Everything that has happen in Islam had happen before in Judaism and Christianity and will follow with any religions based on these 3.

What other religions do you hear of violence from besides the Abrahamic ones.

The only religions I support In Europe are Germanic, Celtic, Norse & Hellenic paganism anything beyond those should not be there they have done the same as Islam that includes Christianity and all others.

The only place Christianity, Islam and Judaism belong are in Egypt, Israel, the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Ethiopia and no where else.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by jatsc]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

I can think of 5 cases of abortion clinic bombings or shootings in the past 15 years. I guarantee there were more than 5 terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam in the past 24 hours. Murders committed in the name of Christianity are quite rare, whereas murders committed in the name of Islam are a daily occurrence. Don't see a difference?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
How about this plan:

We never ban or burn any books or any writings of any sort, religious or otherwise, but we strictly inforce existing rules against violence, or take new measures to stem such violence if necessary.

Wouldn't that make a lot more sense for everyone concerned?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Kaploink

I can think of 5 cases of abortion clinic bombings or shootings in the past 15 years. I guarantee there were more than 5 terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam in the past 24 hours. Murders committed in the name of Christianity are quite rare, whereas murders committed in the name of Islam are a daily occurrence. Don't see a difference?

I agree with your basic premise, and I think its good to see some people in Europe finally waking up to the horrorshow Islam is making of their nations and cultures.

On the other hand, I am strongly opposed to all forms of book-banning, "political correctness," or restrictions on free speech, whatever the content of such speech or writings. (see my post above). Sticks and stones, etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, just a little while back, I caught a lot of crap from pointing out that Europe was in trouble from their growing Muslim population.

I was "intolerant."

Just wait. By the time Europe fully wakes up to this ongoing threat, it will be much too late.

Europeans will be outnumbered and outgunned, and they and their children won't have any religious freedom.

Islam removes all of that.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Why take the word of one religion; how do we know what happen; if your going by that how do you know some of the Jews didnt interbred also.

Other myths and religions have accounts of 'Gods' coming to Earth and interbreeding with humans.

To say that these 'myths' are prevalent around the world in all cultures, one has to wonder if these 'myths' are really myths or in fact reality.

The thing is, corruption of human DNA has always coincided with global cataclysms:

-The Great Flood following the birth and proliferation of vampiric Nephilims
-Destruction of whole civilizations by Angels using weapons of mass destruction when giants once again returned to Earth
-Future: destruction of all life from Earth by fire, probably by collision with a massive comet or consumed by the Sun in the distant future - To eradicate all alien/demonic DNA from face of Earth brought about direct/indirect manipulation of human/animal DNA either by environment(virus, food, chemicals, etc) or abductions.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by the siren

Im from belgium (next to the Netherlands) and I never heard of Geert Wilders.
He is however right in saying that some parts of Europe are starting to look like Mekka. A few weeks back I had to go to a big town, only a few km away from where I live, and I felt as a tourist in another country!
We are becoming Islam-ized very fast and a lot of people don't like that.

I don't have a problem with people, none at all... but I do have a problem with religions being pushed down our throats everywhere we look.
I don't mind someone being Islamic or Christian or Bhudist, just don't shuv'it down my throat...

here in Belgian we recently had problems in the city of Antwerp, when the schools desided to ban Islamic head scarves. No woman was allowed into a school wearing one. The result was: big protest from the Islam community and a lot of name calling and threats towards the schools.
The discussions went further by claiming that Islamic woman where threatened by their own family when they dared to enter a school without the headscarve. Some deny that.

The fact is that this cultural mix of religions IS a problem and Europe is not ready for it to work.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Fanatic atheists like Geert Wilders are just as big of a societal problem as fanatic Muslims. There is no need to ban books but fanatics need to be watched carefully, because their firey rage ALWAYS turns into physical violence eventually.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Organised religion is the bane of mankind and is a tool used to keep us in chains.
People need to believe the 'your reward is after you die' myth to help them through the drudgery of their miserable existence.

But Islam seems to be particular controlling with every single aspect of life governed by The Koran and other 'holy' teachings.

A basic tenet of Islamic faith is that believers have to strive to further the word of Allah, by any means necessary and the imposition of Sharia Law, everywhere.

Obviously the majority of Muslims have the same cares and concerns as the rest of us.
Unfortunately they do nothing to prevent the spread of extreme Islam that is growing in most European countries.
A Muslims primary allegiance is to each other, regardless.

Until the majority of Muslims seek to slay the wolf in their midst then mistrust and conflict will remain and probably continue to grow.

But to ban something?

Censorship of any kind is inherently wrong in my humble opinion.

The message of extreme Islam can only be counteracted by open and frank discussions.
Unfortunately anti-extreme Muslims are portrayed as racists by the PC driven MSM.
This restricts true debate on a subject that affects each and every one of us.

As I have stated previously; just whose agenda is getting played out here?

[edit on 9/10/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Okay now, why make it so complicated?

If people transgress the laws, then put them behind bars... No need to ban religions...

If Muslims believe they are above the law when dealing with non-Muslims, but if they are in a nation that outlaws violence. Then Muslims and everyone should respect that, else migrate to countries that would tolerate your religion and not get you behind bars for hurting someone...

It's the simple... Problem maybe law is too coward of meddling with ethnic or religious groups for fear or revolt or being branded racist, etc. But justice had to be done... From my knowledge, and as religious person, law has always been above religion.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
We'll I'll give the man one thing.
He's brave, because his precursor 'Pim Fortuyn' got shot in the head.
And another visionary 'Theo van Gogh' got stabbed to death and shot in the head for making a movie about the islam and their beliefs.

Sick isn't it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Geert Wilders is a mad man, completely obsessed with the Islam. As if the Islam isn't a religion like Christianity or Hinduism, as if Islam and democracy cannot live together. He talks about freedom of speech, yet would like to ban the Koran at the same moment.

At this moment almost 20% of the Dutch voters are inclined to vote for his party that doesn't do much more then provoke hatred against the Islam and the Islamic Dutch.

I shouldn't be surprised, but darn, how thin is the layer of civilisation.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Book banning is done all the time sheeple , all over the world even by so called civilized societies LIKE AMERICA and especialy in muslim majority countries LIKE THE BIRTHPLACE OF ISLAM ; Arabia. Muslims ban or restrict the Bible , Torah , Vedas and every other religious text that isn't the Koran or that glorifies islam. They restrict Freedom of religion and Human RIGHTS. Yet we bend to their rants about their rights. Read ANY history book , the European , Asian and islamic histories will show you that muslims are hell bent on global conquest BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Muslims are experts in converting infidels to islam. They are aggressive , deceitful and breed in huge numbers to wage JIHAD. In the future when they are the majority unless banned , outlawed and deported back to their DAR AL-ISLAMS , there will be no freedom or liberty for non muslims or they will be severely limited. There will be three 3 choices CONVERT , DIE , OR PAY JIZYA (POLL TAX). We in the the west will be killed by our ARROGANCE because while we think we hold the moral high ground in not restricting or eradicating this EXISTENTIAL THREAT that high ground is a mole hill , a mirage. We like to talk about freedom of this and freedom of that but none of us are free , we are slaves of our respective GOVERNMENTS who are in bed with BIG OIL who is responsible for opening the gates of immigration to allow this mess.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

Then they will find something else to fight over. Would be useless and worthless to ban religion. The you could ban all politicial idieologies also, then the world would be one big happy family

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well Islam is in fact taking over Europe, and since freedom went out the window a long time ago over there, they might as well ban the Koran before things really get out of hand over there and it becomes the middle east part deux.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Man, close one religious thread to see like 10 others have popped up.

I think they should ban all religions in public if that's the way it's going to be. Form a standard set of civil rules unbiased by religions.

As for the extremists of any religion, I think they're a growing force and will have to be met with fire.It's not a nice way but I see no other means. Also it seems that some are less accepting and more hateful than others.

Before you say this goes against my saying, I say no. My philosophy is to allow others to believe what they want until there belief infringe on me. Heck killing a guy for drinking during a religious holiday.

I say the day will come that we need to prevoke the pests from the woodwork with a funny comic about extremist and watch them pour onto the streets in protests (it seems this has worked in the past. www.nytimes.com...)
When they're out there wipe them out.

Here come the cries of outrage and shock and the possible deletion of this post but there should be 2 things thought about before reaction.

1) The conditions. Non-extremist would not be out on the streets. They are not the ones that are the problem and they wont be touched. Only the crazies will. Heck when somebody makes fun of Jesus how many protest rallies do you see? It's one thing to openly mock and put down another, it's another thing to jokingly jab at something. It seems extremists can't tell the difference.

2) Who does it benefit? While it many seem very negative and evil i'm working on their terms. The extremists are the ones who propagate all infidels must die. So this subgroup of the religion MAX lets say 1 billion for a round figure, is now claiming that the rest of us (5 billion +) need to die. Christians,Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists and many others. It's more like the benefit for the many before the few.

Move over NWO you got stiff competition or a tool if you want to stoop that low. I suggest we stop taking it in the butt from them and stand up for ourselves.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by EarthFallingApart]

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join