It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier insider lets us in on the Martial Law Training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well now we know what is comin... watch just so you know what is gonna happen, if you have guns or weapons.These guys are gonna ambush you in your home, quite probably, and don't start nothin cause they have no problem bashin your face in. People are gonna have to be as calm as possible when it happens.

Wow, and check out the running rumor about all those vaccinations that Miitary Soldiers are shot up with on their first day or recruitment.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Can we start a new category called vague warning from some guy on YouTube?

Since this kind of stuff seems so popular, i though maybe it should get it's own Forum.
Rules would be the guy has to be anonymous, hopefully with a story starting with " some guy told me that...." , predict some cliched dire event, preferably involving FEMA concentration camps, and of course MUST be from YouTube, that unimpeachable source
of knowledge and wisdom.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Don't kid yourself, this is the only way these guys can actually come out, otherwise they would endure severe penalties.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i wish my computer at work had speakers .. can anyone say whats hes talking about please .. ah ill just watch it when iget home .. thanks for the post

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by OldDragger

Don't kid yourself, this is the only way these guys can actually come out, otherwise they would endure severe penalties.

Isn't that obvious?

See how cleverly he disguised himself? Noone would be able to tell who it really was.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Did you even watch the video...the guy off camera was the one in the military..the guy you can see was just asking the questions...so yes he did hide his identity.

top topics

join