It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Trains Being Stationed and Lined Up in San Francisco

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am no longer worried about this scenario ever playing out. My cousin is in the 101st and he tells me that there tons of guys in his battallion that are members of "Oath Keepers" and also "Three Percenter". I am also a Three Percenter. Most of you are three percenters! By the time this goes down it will be the Thirty Percenters. These idiots don't stand a chance!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There has been over a mile of those automax cars lined up in the Western Burbs of Cleveland, OH. (Bay Village, Rocky River) since after Thanksgiving of 2008. They haven't moved since. They have only added to them.

The explanation is a lack of newly produced autos to put in them.

GM dumped Saturn
GM just sold Hummer to a CHinese Company.
Chrysler has been predicted to fold before the end of the year.

There are a lot of empty Auto Max Cars. No need to order new ones to shuttle us off to prison.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
dear Moderators. I believe this thread should now be classified as a "HOAX" as there is now photographic proof that these Automax cars hold cars. See my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7297557#pid7297557

I apologize in-advance if this is not the correct way of advising this.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Betcha can't guess which one is the real FEMA train!

OMG I'm beginning to talk like Sarah The Quitter.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

How funny - your thread has a misleading title and it has a picture of a different type train being loaded with a car than the FEMA trains.

AND no one said FEMA trains have labels on them screaming "I am a FEMA train"!!

I am laughing very hard at your attempt (which was actually lame) due to the questions you asked - not investigative purposes (if you even talked to anyone) but strictly on disproving purposes.

hhhmmmm..... someone sure is working hard at misinfo.... and denying.

I love it, when people "work" hard at trying to disprove things - truth always has to be denied by those who have to "work" at it!

LOVE IT!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I also can't prove that the Easter Bunny DOESN'T exist... to you I guess that means it does exist.

We think in totally opposite ways lol
I guess that's why we're on each other's Foe list eh?

No worries - I'd be happy to sit down for a beer with you anytime. We just find truth in different ways.

When we all end up in concentration camps I'll keep an eye out for those few people who are smiling, thinking "Yes! I was right!"

[edit on 10-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by notreallyalive

How funny - your thread has a misleading title and it has a picture of a different type train being loaded with a car than the FEMA trains.

AND no one said FEMA trains have labels on them screaming "I am a FEMA train"!!

I am laughing very hard at your attempt (which was actually lame) due to the questions you asked - not investigative purposes (if you even talked to anyone) but strictly on disproving purposes.

hhhmmmm..... someone sure is working hard at misinfo.... and denying.

I love it, when people "work" hard at trying to disprove things - truth always has to be denied by those who have to "work" at it!

LOVE IT!!

I hate saying this, I really really do....but, this is one of the most pathetic posts ever scrawled in ATS.

You post sources which have no proof in any way, shape or form...AS proof and then when someone goes to the site you refer to and find no FEMA AutoMax cars...just the regular, mundane type (For which they were built) and you tell him that HIS investigation is crap.

You worked so hard to prove the existance, huh? You didn't work nearly as hard as notreallyalive did to back up/debunk this FARCE of a thread.

Laugh it up, you look more the fool than the Opening post showed.

Good day.
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

I would like to thank whichever mod moved this thread into the proper forum.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The Major was content to spend a relaxing evening of field stripping and cleaning the Major's trusty 1911 whilst sipping some thought provoker and watching several reruns of Little House on the Prairie. Unfortunately, the call to "Deny ignorance" was made, and the Major, true to form, has answered.

The Major noticed your fixation with this particular "fact" in regards to FEMA assets:

From the Liberty for Life website linked above:

FEMA ordered 107,200 'AutoMax' prison cars from Gunderson Steel modified from original FEMA design to carry automobiles.

The Major also noticed your disdain for certain member's effort and hard work while disregarding your own lax and shoddy work:

The Major would expect the rawest of recruits to do a thourough check of the "facts" before embracing a hypothesis, specifically the figure of "107,200 rail cars ordered by FEMA."

These cars are manufactured by this company:

www.gbrx.com...

Honda America recently bought 400 Automax rail cars for the princely sum of $100 million dollars (insert maniacal pinky biting here) or about $250,000 a rail car. The Major will assume that human shackles will be thrown in for free based on volume government purchase.

Multiply the $250,000 per car by the 107,200 car purchase claimed equals 26.8 billion dollars. Problem?

FEMA's total FY 2008 budget was only 5.8 Billion dollars total.

There are further problems. The Major presents for all to review the financial statements of the parent company that produces the Automax rail car:

GBRX Annual Reports

The Major would like to focus on the report for 2008, specifically page 26 of the PDF or page 22 of the document.

Please note that the 2004 to 2008 is between $730 million and $1.3 billion dollars.

Further note that revenue from manufacturing is between $576 million and $845 million dollars.

Further evidence of unit production numbers and unit backlog numbers are reported on page page 11 of the PDF or page 7 of the document.

The revenue numbers and units produced and in backlog far woefully short of what would be reported if there was an order for 107,200 Automax rail cars. GBX stock would be on every NWO and Illuminati buy and hold list if the claimed figure was true. The Major has not been inclined to purchase GBX stock for retirement. The Major would like to point out there is a $20 billion dollar hole in the premise of your thread.

The Major would also be interested in a link to the FEMA RFP and the contract number for this order. Perhaps the recruit can redeem themselves by engaging in the "hard work" that they have earlier espoused.

The Major will now resume an evening of maintenance and imbibing with hopes that something truly compelling will happen to the Ingalls family.

Dismissed.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Major Discrepancy]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I know that most people do not realize this, but I am one of those who does. Have you guys ever actually seen the inside of one of these cars? These cars are not built with the ability to carry humans long distances. These autoracks are designed to carry vehicles ranging from compact cars and full-sized sedans to full-sized gas guzzling SUVs. However there is a whole lot more to these cars than what most people understand about these types of cars. Trust me, it is not any easy subject to expalin in any form.

These autoracks are not owned by the company who builds them. The bottoms of the cars that are actually owned by the companies that bought the frames for the cars. The rest of the car is actually owned by the railroad(s) who leased the frames and the undercarriages from the leasing companies. The racks, what you see above the yellow frames and side sills, are actually built and owned by the railroads who leased the cars. However, with the auto industry the way it is now. A very large amount of these cars have been sent to either scrappers or storage yards across the country.

I myself found a picture of several autoracks just sitting around the yard in Ashland, Kentucky. There are probably fifteen to twenty of the cars sitting in the yards' storage tracks. However, there is a scrap dealer located nearby to where this ophoto was taken.
Picture 1

However, there are some more reasons as to why transporting people in rail cars would be nearly impossible. The reasons can be expained to the simplest of reasons. One, there are places across the United States as to where autoracks would not be able to get through cleanly. This just one of the many reasons as to why I have rarely seen an autorack down here on the Chesapeake & Ohio down here in West Virginia. For autoracks to clear any overhanging object, you must have at least twenty one feet five inches of clearance between the top of the rail and the bottom of the obstruction. Not to mention that you would need to have at least eight feet of side clearance on either side of the tracks so that the cars can navigate tight curves.

Then again, you would of thought that they would do it the way the Nazi Party did it during the Holocaust. I guess since it is United States Government, they have to make things even more complicated.

--Edit to add this--

I used Google Earth on that location that questioningall provided. Google shows it plain as day as an automobile off-loading facility located a few miles off of the Burlington Northern Santa Fe's main that runs between Sacramento and Oakland, California.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by gimmefootball400]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Assuming 75 foot long trailers, which is most likely too short, it's roughly 1500 miles. Then again, that's a quick calculation, so I may be wrong.

As to how many miles of total track in use, depending on the source used anywhere from 140k and up.
answers.yahoo.com...
www.aar.org...

Not many of the results are in line with others unless they are quoting the same source. If they don't use the same sources, the results are very different.

Doh! my math is off, I used the wrong numbers. I think it would be 150, not 1500.
[edit on 10-10-2009 by BadgerJoe]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by BadgerJoe]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
questioningall, thank you for your effort in attempting to alert the ATS community to an issue of potential concern.

And many thanks to the knowledgeable members who contributed to clearing up the misunderstanding.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

Outstanding work Major. Very well done.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

Brilliant deductive reasoning followed up with factual and well thought-out research! Perhaps The Major would consider starting his own thread with this?

extra star for The Major!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It does no good to argue over whether Automax cars can be used the same way the Nazi's used Cattle cars. Of course they can. So can buses.

The CIA snatches people from their homes, shoves them into a van, then into a plane for transport to a torture country. This is simply a fact. It does no good to keep exclaiming that 'vans are on the road everyday' or 'planes take off and land - so what?' All of that is moot.

It's whether or not TPTB are willing to arrest and/or kidnap people they feel are problematic; that is the question. AND whether there is some potential plan to do so should the need arise.

What do you think? I know what I think about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You got off lucky. You should have been banned for all the baseless fear and melancholy you have generated amongst the meek of ATS who sadly put their trust in you.

"The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonour'd, and unsung."

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I've dug up a few old threads but I'd rather do that than repost something that's been covered in-depth. I love this thread! Oooh the drama

That was some nice footwork notreallyalive, and Major Discrepancy, well done with the numbers! I can't wait to tell some friends about the FEMA trains and the way trains are purchased, FEMA budgets and all that!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join