It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Trains Being Stationed and Lined Up in San Francisco

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm not saying your wrong with this, but I would like to see more info on the whole about all of these camps and FEMA plans and see the info on who is fact checking all these claims on the FEMA camp locations.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Only in amercia right?
this wont effect canada right

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

I have asked for the exact location of them - I will post it as soon as she gets back to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Really? FEMA had these cars specially built for them? What supporting evidence do you have for this claim? How about a closeup picture of the FEMA stickers on them?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Have to be honest here that looks more like Oakland and near the port. Can you be specific as to where EXACTLY the pictures were taken?

Thanks

They are located at

S Garrard Blvd San Francisco CA

here is the link to it on Google maps
maps.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=33.214763,78.837891&ie=UTF8&hq =&hnear=S+Garrard+Blvd,+Richmond,+Contra+Costa,+California+94804&ll=37.929119,-122.38025&spn=0.008073,0.019248&t=h&z=16

[edit on 8-10-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

As I said in the OP - please go to Liberty for Life - the link is in the OP for that site. Many of your questions can be answered.

Why have the military asked for relocation experts?

Look, the times are changing, I have seen some youtube vids of FEMA trains being placed outside other big cities.

The person who builds these trains, admitted that FEMA purchased them.

If they have set up camps - which they have and paperwork proves it - what makes it so impossible to think they would not have gotten train cars too?

Camps have rail access - makes sense they have train cars.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Not long ago someone put a similar warning out about such trains in my area. I took a late night drive and found them . . .

...loading automobiles from a dealership holding facility near the airport.

I guess any warning is better than none but the "boy who cried wolf" thing seems to be lost on certain folks.

The FEMA trains are coming . . .
The suitcase nukes are about to detonate . . .
The military is about to enact martial law . . .
The military drill is going to cover another 9/11 false flag event . . .

Its become so constant as to be unbelievable but maybe that's the entire point of having all these false flag warnings. I'm pretty much at the point where I would need an extremely well documented warning from a known inside source. Otherwise I'll wait for the photos / video of people being marched into the trains before breaking open the tuna can ammo cache.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
These rail cars are for the transportation of CARS, not people.

I live in Michigan, there are thousands of these exact same things here. They are for the transportation of automobiles.

This is a cattle car. (More likely to be used for human transportation)

This is an auto carrier. Used for the transportation of vehicles.

Nazi Concentration camp train.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes the same style trains are used for cars - but FEMA also purchased many of them.

Just as right now, that is so people will say, they are just car trains, if they are just car trains, why did FEMA feel the need to buy over 100000 of them?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Sounds like you found a case of waste in government spending. They probably needed 10 of them but by the time it got down to purchase the 10 turned into 100000.

Until the day I am actually handcuffed and put onto one of these auto carriers, I have to wonder about the legitimacy of this theory. I have lived in a FEMA camp before, the people that work for FEMA aren't jack booted nazis. Really they aren't.

This is a picture of FEMA city in Charlotte county Florida.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Do you have proof that FEMA bought them? I've fallen into "FEMA camps and trains" trap way to many times.

There's a lot of conspiracy theory hoaxers out there.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Originally posted by FredT
Have to be honest here that looks more like Oakland and near the port. Can you be specific as to where EXACTLY the pictures were taken?

Thanks

They are located at

S Garrard Blvd San Francisco CA

here is the link to it on Google maps
maps.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=33.214763,78.837891&ie=UTF8&hq =&hnear=S+Garrard+Blvd,+Richmond,+Contra+Costa,+California+94804&ll=37.929119,-122.38025&spn=0.008073,0.019248&t=h&z=16

[edit on 8-10-2009 by questioningall]

Wow FredT - good job! The trains are in Richmond, just North of Oakland, across the bay from San Francisco. "San Francisco" shouldn't be considered wrong for a global site, just across the bay on the Bay Bridge.

But I believe Richmond is the place, near 580 freeway, that the "mothball fleets" are! That's military area for storage. Interesting twist.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It would appear that having these kinds of car transport trains isn't too uncommon for the area.

As can be seen by streetview of the area:

Link

I'm not too sure when street view went through San Francisco (2007?) but it does prove that these trains aren't particularly new.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Has anybody done the math on 107000 auto transport cars ?? Thats a lot of miles of cars. Do you have the pictures of the tracks going into the FEMA camps?? NO ? Do you have pictures or have you verified any FEMA camps??NO again I'll bet but they tell you all about them on that site. Would you like to buy an island to hide out on perhaps I can help you then.

Outside of the Port of Savannah Georgia, and along the georgia coast are fenced fields filled with new cars. Not just filled, but filled to capacity, tens of thousands of them..... This was between Waycross GA and St Simeon Island on the north side of the highway and some west of Rt 17 going north to Savannah

In Chicago (actually northwest indiana) there are literally miles of empty container rail cars...

The economy is stopped..we are in an inflationary depression

[edit on 9-10-2009 by seataka]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
based on the map location, and I do live in the Bay Area, this is major railroad yard.

Also Oakland is a major port and lots of cars come through there. It makes sence to marshall cars in Richmond which is not that far away.

If you head west from the map there is also a major refinery and the Richmond San Rafel Bridge. The island in the middle of the bay aka Red Rock Island was up for sale btw.

Also Richmond was one of the spots they built liberty ships in WWII.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

She had told me there was military stuff not too far from there.

Makes it more interesting they are putting those train cars there.

FredT - if that is close to you, go by and take a look, maybe you can get pictures of the inside of them.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It's a good thing that FEMA is preparing for Disaster. San Fransisco is going to have a massive earthquake in the near future. If only they had these train cars in New Orleans when Katrina hit.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

The unemployable have to do something with their time. I wish I could scour the internet all day looking for "Evidence". But lunch hour is up. Back to the grind. Save me a spot on the Fema Express.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
As a railfan, I can honestly say I have never seen railcars that indicated FEMA owned or leased them. Oh, I see the cars all over. This was last weekend and I am the photographer:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d27874d28d5b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbd14d0813a3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3a39b5b7d1b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccaf1032f548.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d039b272da1.jpg[/atsimg]

(I heard NO calls for help from THIS train at least...)

I cannot believe this theory because:

As an ATS member, I have seen thread after thread after thread saying that these AutoMax transport cars are loaded up with shackles and such to transport human cargo, but yet, not ONE person, on ALL of the web, has ANY picture of ANY AutoMax car with ANY sort of shackle meant for a human.
Find me a set of photos with shackles set up in an Auto Transport car and I'll change my tune, but, at this point....

The theory is highballing to nowhere.
Cuhail

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join