It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi Wheel Scams Exposed... Derren Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Now stop with all your Psi, Telekinis crap. I know most people will already have known this... i just want to get it through to the idiots who believe in this stuff.

Also check out Derren Browns other videos for exposed Ghost videos.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

lol nice find. How would we explain the psi wheels encased in a glass jar where air current is not possilbe? That one would be tricky I would imagine

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Blasted science always disproving everything and what not.
lol

Pretty interesting tho.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

that is one method of a PSI wheel, but i have witnessed real life TK such as salt shakers being moved by thought and the such. I have even witnessed metaphysics with a Man throwing a coin through the center of a table when i was 18 years old. although the psi wheel demonstrated has a scientific explanation, it does not totally disprove TK. i have seen many people use TK in various forms, and i will tell you IT IS very real. i have even seen a man levitate a women in a normal enviroment with no stage, get up or anything, he just sat her down in the chair and made it rise.

for example i just found please debunk this one

www.youtube.com... (sorry don't know how to imbed) because one form has been scientifically busted does not mean the premise of an ability to move objects with your mind is completely debunked. just the most common misconception of doing so

[edit on 8-10-2009 by clever024]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

for example i just found please debunk this one

www.youtube.com... (sorry don't know how to imbed) because one form has been scientifically busted does not mean the premise of an ability to move objects with your mind is completely debunked. just the most common misconception of doing so

[edit on 8-10-2009 by clever024]

The simple fact that nearly ALL of his videos are magic tricks, and some even say "THIS IS AN ILLUSION" in the description is enough for me.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yay I knew it sinse I saw the video with the fireplace doing it!
Of course it doesnt prove all is fake but it should be a good indicator not to believe what everyone says... and especially dont believe it because it is in a youtube video. Man I want to do a thread about hoaxes!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You find one way to disprove ONE thing, and you discount ALL psi phenomenon?? lol

If you want to disbelieve so badly why even waste your time disproving the psi wheel parlor trick?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

You find one way to disprove ONE thing, and you discount ALL psi phenomenon?? lol

If you want to disbelieve so badly why even waste your time disproving the psi wheel parlor trick?

If your going to believe no matter what, what's the point of opening a thread that disproves your belief. Just go back to your shell.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
imho Derren Brown lost all his credibility the moment he started explaining how he calculated those lottery numbers, that's even bigger BS than these videos...

and yes, proving a bunch of videos from youtube are fakes doesn't prove the whole phenomenon is fake

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Derren is not trying to prove everything to do with this as false, he's merely showing that there are alot of scammers out there, and giving you some clues of how to spot the scammers.

All of Derren's "Tricks" use a large amount of intellect to pull off, so as long as someone has the knowledge to pull something like this off, they can, and they'd charge you to watch them play a trick on you.

www.scienceofscams.com...

The full website with video's, I hope you can view it in other countries.

His explanation of the lottery numbers was also a trick, of course will power had nothing to do with it, but he's showing just how easy it can be to get certain people to believe it, thats what the show was really about.

Don't disregard him because you weren't gullible. I think the Events show's are leading to something bigger, because in the Lottery program he had images flash up (subliminal messages) which have yet to have any meaning or explanation.
He always explains subliminals in his live stage shows at the end of the show, to show the audience how and why they missed what he was doing.
Example: Watch "Something wicked this way comes".

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Chukkles]

top topics

join