It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow another one in spain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The fact that you claim the original camera person was on the thread, but they didn't point out, a good bit of the footage was missing, seems wholly suspicious to me. I'd suggest that, in that case, someone was being economical with the truth about their involvement.

futher more you state...
They appear to hover because they are flying directly toward the camera. As I explained, the lights disappear because the aircraft turn away from the camera, the same reason they start moving across the field of view.

That is wholly untrue the lights quite obviously are seen to move to the right at a fair rate of knots in the video..

The Airport at Bosque has one strip, to the best of my knowledge it is a command base, not a truly operational military airfield. It was used for torturing suspects during Pinochet's time. I find it faintly ridiculous that they were attempting to land over half a dozen jets on a single track runway so soon after one another, only to take off almost immediately, without refuelling.

There is no logic at all in your proposals. You quote an iair force press release saying they were taking off form Bosque,,not landing and taking off, so that explanation holds no water at all? Furthermore,, there are no hills, or mountains, that fit the topography of the land viewed south west with Bosue in between.

So sorry, nice try, but your explanation does simply not fit the actual facts..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FireMoon

The Second Air Brigade of the Chilean Air Force was based at Los Cerrillos, in Santiago. The Base was closed in 2006 or 2007. But these videos were made in 2004.

.... he he... ha ha ha LMFAO!!!! How DOES one mistake BLATANT airplanes for space craft?!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well what Phage did forget to mention was his slight factual inaccuracy. The fly past he posted is by the Training Cores Aircraft. The Air Display team based at Bosque have only 6, one of which is a trainer.. Now, funnily enough i can count are there are 9-10 distinct lights when they vanish up and over the hill at the end of the complete tape.

If you look at the tape between about 1;30 and 1;40, one light floats upwards then dip and suddenly accelerates at some rate of knots in a flat trajectory. It's not coming into land and neither are any of the other lights which all head in flat trajectory to the right. Only to reappear, as nearly 10 lights less than minute later, on the full tape, heading away from the camera..

I'm sure there's an earthly explanation for them, but aircraft i doubt they are very much

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Read what I wrote. The lights appear stationary as they fly directly toward the camera. They then make a left turn (our right) and start moving across the frame. As they get further into the turn the lights dim and finally disappear because they are pointing less and less toward the camera.

Pillan T-35s are not jets. As you can see in the videos I posted earlier. They are small, single engined aircraft.

Again, read what I wrote, we are not talking about Bosque. As I said, the quote I provided was about a different occurrance, several years later. My point was that the T-35's are regularly misidentified as UFOs. In these videos the aircraft are operating out of Los Cerrillos which is in view of the vantage point of the video.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Phage you failed with your identification of the Air Display team showing us a fly past by the training schiool..You failed to view all of the footage.. how many more fails do you want before you accept you are simply wrong on this one?...

View the whole footage and then explain the movement of the "planes" up the hill and into the tree line..

There a quite clearly 7 lights that first appear, at least.. The Aerobatic team that have their headquarters at Bosque have 6 aircraft, one of which is a trainer The Chilean Falcons display team fly the S version of the trainer used by the Chilean Air Force..

Here is the final part of the footage... www.youtube.com... the lights clearly are bunched together and then seem to follow the contours of the hill before vanishing..That is completely different to what you are claiming from the edited footage..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join