It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman asks Homeland Security and Fireman about Vaccines and you won't believe what they told her!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is a 'tentative' schedule for H1N1 vaccinations on November 18 where I work in minerals sample prep.

I will NOT be taking the vaccination

It won't hurt me to lose the job, so...

I would rather be one of the survivors of the Georgia Guidestones. (lol)

I've come to realize that the H1N1 virus is no worse than the regular flu, as if the regular flu ever stays static, and even if it 'mutates' it still won't be as bad and the much-MSM-touted H1N1 vaccine will be useless anyway.

There's something VERY odd about them being so insistent when it comes to this vaccine. It's not like it's paralyzing Polio or anything. It's just a low threat flu.

Something very odd is going on.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WOW! Well there you have it!
Some woman on You Tube tells us about her 'conversations", no names, not even what city's fire dept., nothing but a rambling monologue.
Very convincing. Convincing that people will believe almost anything with no proof, ( not even a hint of proof), whatsoever as long as it's on You Tube!
I swear You Tube has contributed more to the dumbing down of the entire world than any other single source. Try learning some critical thinking skills instead of wasting all your time in the internet!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter what that woman told me ..... I would believe her ... oh yes, she's a good person, am tellin ya.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by uaocteaou
I'm not saying that she's lying, but....
her body language is consistent with someone who's not telling the truth. Looking down and to the left, big smiles, et cetera.

agreed. Any student of NLP (neuro linguistic programming) would tell you her affect is not consistent with an occurred event

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Military Riot Control Training at Vaccination Center

Ok. This video appears to be more consistent with your statements.

Though it does amaze me that we're still getting new posters in the thread disputing the credibility of the woman in your first video who claims nothing in particular. People appear to be responding to what they expect the video to say, rather than what it actually says.

As to forced vaccinations and military quarantine...I'm of the opinion that the military is always preparing for contingincies. And things like martial law can and do occur regardless of legality. Even though martial law was never formally declared during the aftermath of Katrina, for example, nevertheless guns were consifacted and probably more than a few people were shot.

I think it's wise to pay attention to what's going on. The people in this thread who insist that the woman in the first video was lying, or delusional...even though she wasn't actually making any particular claims...I wonder if those people, when faced with a Katrina-like situation, would steadfastly ignore the situation and mindlessly continue to insist that everything was ok. Right up until the moment they got shot.

And yet...the people like the original poster in this thread, who watch a video of a woman stating that the officials she spoke to knew nothing of forced vaccinations and quarantine...and then think she's saying that they confirmed that these things were in process...I can't help but wonder if those people will be similarly delusional during a state of crisis.

The lesson I come away with from this thread is "pay attention to what's going on" and "don't assume that the people around you have a clue what's going on, no matter how insistently they yell and scream one way or another."

In my own worldview, yes it's possible for military and government to do things that I'd prefer they didn't. Governments do get overthrown, military coups do happen, and people willing to kill and destroy to acheive their ends sometimes do succesfully maneouver themselves into positions of power. But in my worldview, there's also not a psycho government assassin behind every blade of grass.

Personally, I don't intend to take the vaccine. But I think it unlikely that anyone will attempt to compell me to. And if they do, it will simply confirm in my mind that it's probably not a good idea to take it. Is it possible there's something nasty in it? Yes. It's entirely possible. But it's also possible that there isn't. I simply don't know. And so far, noone has given me any compelling reason to take the chance.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Convincing that people will believe almost anything with no proof, ( not even a hint of proof),

Yes....kind of like the majority of posters in this thread apparently believe that the woman in that video is claiming she was told about forced vaccinations and quarantines...even though there is no evidence to suggest it, and she says in plain english that she was told nothing of the sort.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” The above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join