It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN defunding is TEMPORARY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Catholic Bishops Fund ACORN?!

Who knew? Apparently the Catholic Bishops of the United States give millions of dollars to ACORN! I thought the Church was hurting for money in the wake of all of the sex scandals?

conservativeamerican.org...

Has ACORN been taking action as the invisible hand of god to report information back to these church councils?

Here is what some of the religions are now saying:

For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

(those who do not obey the dictates of god as relayed by church rules and pompous preachers and cults that stalk their ex-members?)

It seems the church today is being taken to the laundry by the godless. We could shorten and simplify the process if we would judge ourselves. But if we don't, God will.

(Some churches do advocate judging others. It is called the "godly hate." Many religions also encourage ostracism and divide families. According to the above quote, it strikes me that the churches methods of whipping people into shape have not worked. Now, they need the "invisible (hidden-hand) of God to take action.")

The purity of the church has been compromised, and we've lost sight of the value of a pure church. Persecution always cleanses and purifies the church wherever it occurs

I suppose those with differing religious views upset the "purity" of the dominionist thinking church.

Who is ACORN really reporting to? and what are they reporting?

<< 1   >>

join