It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inroduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi guys, thought I would finally join the site and start making some contributions. I have some insights as to what is going on out there and would be good to meet some like minded individuals here. Bit of background info for you, I am mid thirties, based in Europe and am a mason although I have not attended for a while for reasons I can divulge at a later time. I am to be more specific 18th degree master mason and am in royal arch and rose croix. i have also been involved with the rosicrucian order.
We are in interesting times and I can see things developing at a faster rate very soon. Anyway, that's me. I look forward to meeting with you all in due course.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. It's nice to meet you.

You sound like you are one of us already and will fit in nicely.

Looking forward to seeing you around these hallowed halls.

Marilyn

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iwasasked2b1

Welcome to ATS, I'm sure you would like to browse the Secret Societies Discussion Forum new members need 20 posts under there belt before they can create a thread of there own. You a can reply to any thread you like so 20 posts do not take long at.

Some links that may answer any questions you have.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

You can always message (U2U) me or any other staff member if you have any questions at all.

Have a great day.
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hello, glad that you joined us. Sounds like you have good useful knowledge, I am looking forward to your threads.

new topics

top topics

join