It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interview with Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Heart Humility Honor...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acb087bb29ea.gif[/atsimg]

On a warm sunny morning in Sedona Arizona I had the great opportunity to sit down with Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa the famed Martial
Arts Energy Master and Hollywood actor for a candid and relaxed interview specifically for AboveTopSecret.com.

Away from the flashing lights of the Hollywood movie set Cary Tagawa exuded a relaxed and confident mannerism which only
added to the compelling energy of his presence.

Cary Tagawa had been Climbing the mountains behind him in the videos below the previous night for metaphysical and athletic practices. His physical form was as fine tuned as his spiritual presence. I had intitially mistaken him for a Llama.

We were introduced through a mutual friend and instead of jumping straight into the interview Cary Tagawa instead wanted to get to know me a little better first and offered to do what he called an Energy Reading.

As we sat for the next hour Cary Tagawa proceeded to open doors within my deepest truths and gave insights to details that noone could have known without my telling. However this interview is not about me so suffice it to say he was right on with every word and left me with the knowledge not to be nervous about my new position as a independent journalist with ATSNews.com, but to focus rather on the important information that I could tap into to share with all of the people that
would be reading my work. He reminded me that it is not about me, it is about the information.

Now a little back ground on Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa:

Born in Toyko Japan Cary Tagawa's Hawaiian-born Japanese-American father served with a counter intelligence unit as part of the U.S. military forces occupying post World War II Japan. His Mother was a young and individualistic, beautiful and accomplished stage actress.

Growing up on various Army posts in the Southern United States including Fort Bragg , N.C. , the largest military base in the world, Cary Tagawa admits to having felt like a "stranger in a strange land." The cultural differences can be quite outstanding for a minority in the Southern US.

According to his personal website Ninjasportz:

Acting, as a career, wasn't at the forefront on his goal horizon during his teen years. Tagawa, who says he always feels "the warrior element of his being" within his psyche, aimed for a West Point appointment. Yet when he broached the subject to his stern father for approval the idea was vehemently opposed.

It was later, while attending USC, that the My Lai massacre a turning point for many Americans opposed to involvement in the Vietnam War had a profound effect upon Tagawa. Socially aware, the young college student felt that the atrocity in which more than three hundred Vietnamese civilians, including women and children, were murdered by U.S. Army Infantry personnel resulted from racism and cultural bias.

Thus began his own rebellious stage, marked by anger and resentment toward an America he felt was turning its back on the fundamental ideals of the founders.
Struggling with the personal conflict resulting from his awareness of the larger world, martial arts provided Tagawa with a way to channel his anger and calm the emotional element of his character.

He began studying karate in his teens and later simultaneously incorporated the fighting techniques with an exploration of his Japanese cultural heritage. The intertwined studies led him to trail-blaze his own style of martial arts. Calling it Chuu-Shin, it defines a process of centering inside the heart and mind, and provides the seeker with the structure to unite the physical and spiritual aspects of being.

www.ninjahsportz.com...

This video touches briefly on his original intent when moving into the Hollwood scene, feeling the pull to be a teacher of not only Chuu-Shin, but also his incorporation of breath energy, healing, cyntrifical force and gravitational forces.

I ask him how he justifies being such a higher light being and yet accepting some very dark roles. His answer goes into current war and political stages, very rebellious comeback! "Freedom without fear"

Continues statments from above video, and discusses how light is most needed in the dark. Spiritual materialism, and rebellion to live outside the box. The day of power politics have ended. Not to be focused on the individual, the figure who is going to save you, "step back add yourself into the equation" Its much harder to have a whole movement wiped out, if there is no leader, the leaderless group, everyone is a leader they will have to take us all out"

"Breath, to me breath is the most intimate relationship you'll ever have in your life even beyond with another person. And in that sense breath is God is Spirit." God given right to breath air thats not filled with Chemtrails. HDStreaming of classes?
closing thoughts to all ATS members.

Aloha to you Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa!

www.carytagawaonline.com...

www.google.com... rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS316US319&num=100

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. I didn't know he was still acting and has been in so many films.

I recently watched the obscure show 'Space Rangers' (B movie gold) and thought he was great.

Thanks for the post...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Hey thanks for the reply!~

I have to say Cary is a really dynamic person and it was a great experience to sit with him and discuss many of the same topics we cover here at ATS on a daily basis.

He was lining up a new movie while this interview was happening and with his permission I would love to talk about his role, it is going to be a real inspiring piece and from what I gathered along the lines of his Johnny Tsunami type wise character.

He is familiar with ATS and is most likely a member...

It will be enlightening to have him come on and just talk with the members if there is an interest.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by lucentenigma

Hey thanks for the reply!~

I have to say Cary is a really dynamic person and it was a great experience to sit with him and discuss many of the same topics we cover here at ATS on a daily basis.

He was lining up a new movie while this interview was happening and with his permission I would love to talk about his role, it is going to be a real inspiring piece and from what I gathered along the lines of his Johnny Tsunami type wise character.

He is familiar with ATS and is most likely a member...

It will be enlightening to have him come on and just talk with the members if there is an interest.

That would be great I'm going to search up more on his work.

If you have netflix and like cheesy sci-fi check out that show I mentioned, 'space rangers'. He plays the role of a highly spiritual warrior class, but as one of the a good guys.

Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As much as I hate to admit it, I have seen very few of his movies, yet, but yes you caught me there I do love Sci Fi and cheesy or not I will have to look it up now to watch! Thanks again for your support and link.

Now where's that buttered popcorn!

(Ps, As soon as I opened my camera to show my brother the interview he recognized Cary, and knew him as both actor and Martial Artist.)

[edit on 8-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
One of the things I found most interesting about Cary, was that he has such a connection to many of the people who run the show behind the scenes in Hollywood, and is not allowing that to stop the work he finds most important which is bringing the life breath to anyone who will listen.

Cary Tagawa would be a great inspiration to many here on this forum as he is awake enough to know the truth and look at it without blinders, but has the heart and integrity to also know that there is always a balance in all things.

This is something we all tend to agree upon here at this conscious conspiracy site and what sets us apart from other conspiracy sites worldwide. It is what keeps me coming back and many others that have said the same thing to me and in posts.

It is apparent that things are beginning to move very fast and people that were at one time working from behind the scenes on multiple levels are now moving forward in ways never before attempted.

This alone gives me personal hope for the future as well in my fellow man, because in the end it will be our consciousness that sets us apart from the past failed experiments against humanity.

I especially like how Cary talks about us all standing back and instead of taking ourselves out of the equation and allowing life and freedom to move forward based on the people we choose to represent our oppinion, instead step up and place ourselves into the equation and figure out that we are so much more than the animal base survival mode, the PTB take us for and count on us remaining.

This is empowering stuff my friends.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very good! and extremely interesting, I had not really heard much about him but this has definitely struck up my interest,
Thank you for taking the time to bring this to us and i look forward to looking in to this a little more,

Sounds like a very interesting man,

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ty asala, I appreciate your comments and yes I too admit I am not a huge movie watcher and even though I have seen some of Cary's past movies like Mortal Kombat and memoirs of a Geisha, I did not put the face and character to the man until after this interview and a little research.

I was pleasantly surprised at the extent of his background in both Martial Arts and acting.

My boys and I watched Johnny Tsunami the other day and for them it was especially sweet having spent some time kicking back with Cary while in Sedona. They loved him before they found out who he is in his work.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here is Cary's filmography, quite a list!

Year Role
Hachiko: A Dog's Story 2009 Movie Ken
Tekken 2009 Movie Heihachi Mishima
Slaughter 2008 Movie
Edgar Allan Poe's Ligeia 2008 Movie Len Burris
Duel of Legends 2008 Movie Shing
Bodyguard: A New Beginning 2008 Movie Kai
Underground 2008 Movie
By the Will of Genghis Khan 2008 Movie Bodyguard
Ghost Voyage 2008 TV Movie The Steward
Blizhny Boy: Final Fight 2007 Movie Alibek
Lost Warrior: Left Behind 2007 Movie Detective Yoshida
Balls of Fury 2007 Movie Mysterious Asian Man
Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board 2007 TV Movie Johnny Tsunami
The Slanted Screen 2006 Movie himself
Teen Titans - Trouble in Tokyo 2006 Movie Brushogun (voice)
Memoirs of a Geisha 2005 Movie The Baron
The Sand Island Drive-In Anthem 2005 Movie Uncle C
Faith of My Fathers 2005 TV Movie
True Love & Mimosa Tea 2005 Movie Andreas Kanaka
Elektra 2005 Movie Roshi
Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding 2003 TV Movie Mason Sato
Planet of the Apes 2001 Movie Krull
Pearl Harbor 2001 Movie Commander Minoru Genda
The Ghost 2001 Movie
The Art of War 2000 Movie David Chan
Snow Falling On Cedars 1999 Movie Zenhichi Miyamoto
Bridge of Dragons 1999 TV Movie Yang Ruocheng
Johnny Tsunami 1999 TV Movie Johnny Tsunami
Tom Clancy's Net Force 1999 TV Movie Leong Cheng
Vampires 1998 Movie slayer David Deyo
Provocateur 1998 Movie Captain Jong
American Dragons (aka Double Edge) 1998 Movie Matsuyama
Top of the World 1997 Movie Captain Hefter
The Little Mermaid 1997 TV Movie
Danger Zone 1996 Movie Chang
The Phantom 1996 Movie The Great Kabai Sengh
White Tiger 1996 Movie Victor Chow
Mortal Kombat 1995 Movie Shang Tsung
Picture Bride 1995 Movie Kanzaki
Soldier Boyz 1995 Movie Vinh Moc
The Dangerous 1994 Movie Kon
Day of Reckoning 1994 TV Movie Prakit
Thunder in Paradise 3: Deadly Lessons 1994 TV Movie Mason Lee
Natural Causes 1994 Movie Major Somchai
Nemesis 1993 Movie Angie-Liv
Rising Sun 1993 Movie Eddie Sakamura
American Me 1992 Movie El Japo
Raven: Return of the Black Dragons 1992 TV Movie Osato
Kickboxer 2: The Road Back 1991 Movie Sanga
Mission of the Shark: The Saga of the U.S.S. Indianapolis 1991 Movie Hashimoto
Not of This World 1991 TV Movie
The Perfect Weapon 1991 Movie Kai
Showdown in Little Tokyo 1991 Movie Yoshida
Murder in Paradise 1990 TV Movie
Vestige of Honor 1990 TV Movie Thai Major
L.A. Takedown 1989 TV Movie Hugh Denny
The Last Warrior 1989 Movie Imperial Marine
Wild Jack 1989 TV Movie Mr. No
James Bond: License to Kill 1989 Movie Kwang
Spellbinder 1988 TV Movie Lt. Lee
Twins 1988 Movie Oriental Man
Bulletproof 1988 Movie
The Last Emperor 1987 Movie Chang
Armed Response

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow, bumping my own thread. I am a bit surprised that noone has cjecked this out. I like the two last ones best so if you are limited by time you can jump in there.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is so cool to hear Tsang Sung's thought lol

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I can not believe that there is such indifference to this thread. I am floored, this was one of the sweetest, benovolent men I have ever happened into.

I have not contacted him as it is embarrasing.

Well, I walked away brighter and more enlightened.

I guess this will now go to the thread Killers Anonomous club.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't watch a lot of movies and after looking at the list, I still don't know who he is. I was interested in the breath energy thing and hearing of his interest in ATS type topics, though. Could you elaborate on the discussion you had regarding his thoughts of current world events and how he is involved in countering any issues he sees as problematic?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just an idea. Put the transcript in written form. I think you will get much more response. I for one surf while sitting with the family so volume is not an option. I'm sure it is the same for many of us. I get so irritated when someone puts up a thread with a bunch of videos and expects you to wade through them all. At least you offered some commetary which is better than most.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hi.

I did see him in movies ! !

It's fun to see a more "private" side of the man.

Thanks for that !

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

whitewave although I cannot speak for Cary I will direct you to this important video and ask that you listen to the whole presentation and pay close attention to the last couple of minutes...

I will also remind you to watch I think it is the last video w/Cary and what he says about stepping aside, place yourself into the equation...

[edit on 23-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
To be honest here folks, I made a big mistake when I placed these videos first yoUTube and not our media, I did not know how to load them to our ats media because of the length, SO offered to help me edit them if I would send him a DVD...

I couldn't get my comp to recognise the DVD, and after much time and agonizing over how to get these up for you to enjoy I tried Youtube and it worked.

Well I got in some hot water as ATS press corps member for giving the business to Youtube instead of our ATS media.

So not sure if it will be my first and last or not, I realize it is not exactly the best quality and desperately needed editing, but now you know I am human.

Accept my apology please?

top topics

join