It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unedited Nasa clip - Uploaded - 7/10/09. UFOs Moving over Lightning Storm.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
anyone else notice Oberg once again cherry picked something out of what i said and ignored the rest ?

never a straight answer as usual

[edit on 8-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It would help if anyone knew what the Foo was.
And since no one knows the rest of the unknowns fall into place
as all guess work.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by JimOberg

Quick question, are you James Oberg, the UFO skeptic and debunker from this video?

(click to open player in new window)

(FF to 11:15)

Yes that is James Oberg and thanks for posting this video because that was the funniest thing i ever heard Jim say....

"i suggest everyone go out and buy strawberry ice cream and maybe the ufo guy will go away !"

ROTFL

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

anyone else notice Oberg once again cherry picked something out of what i said and ignored the rest ?

never a straight answer as usual

[edit on 8-10-2009 by easynow]

Where.
Is.
The.
Data.
On.
Date/Time.
Of.
The.
Alleged.
NASA.
Video?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Where.
Is.
The.
Data.
On.
Date/Time.
Of.
The.
Alleged.
NASA.
Video?

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sigh....

Come on guys, let's stop the personal sniping, and get back On Topic, please.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Sigh....

Come on guys, let's stop the personal sniping, and get back On Topic, please.

Amen. Where is the data to allow determination of illumination conditions for this video? Without such data, the images are useless.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
some interesting objects in this video

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here is a little information from Martyn Stubbs as to why he posts the NASA videos and how he came accross them. This is merely from his youtube page, but never the less it's something.

Martyn Stubbs is secretnasaman & these are videos produced, directed, edited or shot by me, Martyn Stubbs. All UFO clips are from my NASA UFO Archives, containing all downloaded video from mission STS-48 to STS-80, where I "discovered" all the NASA UFO video, including the STS-75 "tether" footage.

I discovered all the NASA UFOs by video recording every NASA mission from STS-48 to STS-80. I had no idea I was the only person doing this! The STS-75 "tether breaks" video was first released by me on March 11, 2000. I streamed it to the world via a UK web sight. No 'You Tube' back then to do it!

Link to his page- www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
What a beautiful sight, the crafts seem to be going crazy above the lightning...I suppose that's what it is. Must be fun to be zapping around in space...

And please don't tell me they are ice particles.

Martyn Stubbs, the one who contributed this video and others.
There are quite a few of these, I think about 8. So anyone that would like more insight on these NASA videos should consider taking a look at these.

This has been looked at here many times please read This thread as it has been discussed very extensively, the objects in the video are called Sprites they have been scientifically photographed reaching into our ionosphere.

[edit on 093131p://upFriday by seridium]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
here is a picture of a sprite.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
While I believe its important to put information out there for folks to analyse, I also believe its important for anyone who intends to release info , to examine the content available to ATS at the time they are posting.
If OP had examined the already myriad similar posts, then OP would be fully aware that the very same "excuses" or reasoning will be applied to the questions posed by the content posted by OP.
The lightning storm objects are already well discussed in other threads, all over the place. The same reasoning that was applied for and against these objects being more than motes of space crap, has already been thrashed out enough that the whole scenario is tired , and the battle lines have already been firmly etched in the dirt of the binary debating chamber that is this forum.
One has to wonder if the time spent examining this particular post, or indeed its not particularly unique content , is actualy worth it, or are we just flogging dead horses by even giving it any thought.
Dont get me wrong, when something new and exciting comes along, baring little or no resemblance to , or containing a idiosyncratic event that seperates it from, previously posted visual data, I will be all over it, chomping at the bit to review the video , and see what can be seen. But if the best we can do here at ATS is to cover old ground, then I do not see how we can hope to achieve anything , or discover any new ideas, or images.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Taking into considiration the video posted in the op was released the same day as the date of postong to ATS, I assumed it had not been posted before. When searching the heading or keywords, nothing comes up. Maybe due to the fact that people put their own spin on topics or vids when posting to ATS, there by changing the heading...It would be common for subjects to be duplicated.

Belive it or not, this has happened to me a couple of times. You think you are posting something new,(after entering the topic into the search engine) and to your dissapointment you recieve a u2u reading 'thread closed' or 'thread moved'.

It is a great waste of time to go through thousands of potential similar threads on ATS, due to people changing headings.

Anyway, seeing there is nothing more to discuss here other than the duplicity of the subject, and my incapability to post an original topic/subject matter.

I would appreciate if this thread be closed.
As if none of you are guilty of doing the same thing.

Edit to add- Maybe we need a better system on Ats that reads the vieo code/video numer and videos that are closely related. Thissystem could then allert you as to wheather the vid has been posted regardless of the changed headings.

Think about it.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

"i suggest everyone go out and buy strawberry ice cream and maybe the ufo guy will go away !"

ROTFL

A truly timeless classic

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
UFOs and electrical storm.

to supliment OPs clip.

you need to watch it all to appreciate that which you are watching and never need doubt again..

www.youtube.com...

a skeptic proof bit of footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join