It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going to Happen in 2012?? (sounds like a trick question but I really dont know)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
...So can you please help me. I'm relatively new here at ATS and I realize that I could go search for it and all...But I might get a bit confused because this site is sort of hard for me to navigate and plus there's just so many threads on the subject...so can someone just break it down for me really simply...exactly WHAT - if anything - is going to happen when the day comes?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Anarchist69]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anarchist69

nothing. if anything is happening. it has already started and shall peak around the year of 2012. and by "it" i mean a shift in consciousness

don't look for one key event to happen in December 2012.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
On that day, at 11:11 AM (not sure what timezone) NOTHING will happen.

You should read up on it, unless you don't care at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was curious which is why I asked....please don't use that condescending attitude with me...thank you

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There are loads of theories about what will happen on 2012. There are other threads about it too, so just do a search for an in depth answer.

Some people believe a planet on a crazy orbit will pass the earth and cause havoc, killing everyone. But I'm sure we would have seen the planet by now if this were going to happen. Others believe there will be a pole shift and all the migrating geese will get a little confused. This one is a possibility I suppose. The poles do shift every now and again and I think we're due for one soon. Although I don't believe in prophecies so I don't think someone could set a date for it.

The general belief among the crazies is death and destruction. Just watch 2012 the movie for an idea. Actually I take that back. Don't watch it. For the love of God stay away. Roland Emmerich is Satan.

I think the other posters were correct that nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What is going to happen? Let's see. My birthday, your birthday, independence day, Christmas, New years Eve and 2013 (Between January 1 and December 31, many events are going to happen. But it's also will depend on you how you're going to spend it.). For me it will be a pretty busy year, like the others. Oh. And unfortunately there is a possibility for mass suicide when blind believers learn on December 22, 2012, nothing happened on the previous day.

But seriously. Nothing will happen. But there are two exception.

1. Mother nature is willing to play a little and shake humanity down from herself. But that may happen on 2009, 2010, 2011 and on other years too, so don't connect this to 2012.
2. Some moron, whose are believing in their false prophecies are willing to play God and to achieve what in they believe, they're going to make everything to make 2012 to happen. You know. These are the freak NWO guys, whose are even making secret meetings to drink the five o'clock tea, because they're feeling themselves so important because of this (Morons without real life and as they believe they don't need to fear from anyone, hiding behind bodyguards.). You know, the ones whose are believing in some numbers, some prophecies what some other freak created few hundred or thousand years ago to lead blind believers to their own destruction. But if they're making their own Armageddon on an isle, between each other, I won't drop a tear for any of them.

A friendly advise: Prepare for 2013. It will be a better year then 2012, because you lived your life in that year too.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
SOMETHING'S JUST NOT RIGHT Oct. 9, 2009

(CNN) For the fourth time in less than 11 hours, a major earthquake rocked the South Pacific Ocean near the island nation of Vanuatu on Thursday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
They were part of a series of 16 moderate-to-major quakes that rattled the region over the same period.
The first three major quakes struck in a 70-minute cluster beginning at 9:03 a.m. (6:03 p.m. ET Wednesday). The fourth temblor hit Thursday evening at 7:29 p.m. (4:28 a.m. ET).

SOURCE: www.cnn.com...

WIKIPEDIA

On January 31, 2012 Eros is expected to pass Earth at 0.179 astronomical units (16.6 million miles), about 70 times the distance to the moon, with a visual magnitude of +8.5. During rare oppositions, every 81 years, such as in 1975 and 2056, Eros can reach a magnitude of +7.1, which is brighter than Neptune and brighter than any main belt asteroid except 4 Vesta and, rarely 2 Pallas and 7 Iris. Under this condition, the asteroid actually appears to stop, but unlike the normal condition for a body in heliocentric conjunction with the Earth, it never appears to be retrograde. Its synodic period of over 846 Earth days is among the largest of any body in the Solar System.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

NASA
This week researchers announced that a storm is coming--the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). "The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one," she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.

SOURCE: science.nasa.gov...

India daily
The tectonic plate shifts, underwater volcanoes, earthquakes, landslides and Tsunamis are increasing at rates never seen before. The solar flares are increasing. The earth’s magnetosphere and ionosphere are experiencing strange disturbances. The numbers of typhoons and cyclones have increased many folds. The number of floods and droughts has increased beyond imaginations in the last ten years.

SOURCE: www.indiadaily.com...

The Mayans, Toltec’s, Hopi Indians, I-Ching, and Hindu Kali Yuga all have predicted 2012 will be the year for major changes.

SOURCE: www.google.com...

Tsunami warning for 11 Pacific nations including Vanuatu, Fiji, New Caledonai, Nauru and the Solomon Islands. The warning, made by the US Geological Survey based in Hawaii, was later expanded to cover New Zealand, Australia and Samoa.
News of the alert caused widespread panic, with hundreds of people fleeing from the coast to higher ground.

SOURCE: www.telegraph.co.uk...

top topics

join