It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Veterans Against WAR.. Sieze the National Archives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I wish we did this with the 2.3 million citizens... we could have occupied every single piece of our real estate.
but IVAW - just wanted to make a statement ....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I am at work and cannot see youtube, do you mind telling me what happened here? did they lay seige to it with guns and bombs or did they just walk in with a camera and make a bunch of noise?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
IVAW member are apparently going to stay at the National Archives until removed, or George Bush surrenders to authorities. they are on the front porch with a upside down American Flag, making quotes of what they stand for. I just wish we took care of business when we had 2.3 million citizens in WDc proper... effectively they can not detain 2.3 million people on the fly. but 2.3 million can arrest the 40K people running the show, until a citizens investigation is conducted and the detained release or incarcerated. such as life in America, the guilty get away and the honest have to pay... nothing new about that huh ....

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sounds great how many of these patriots are there?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

not too many - I see less than 200 people and about 10 on the front porch.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So atleast 200 hundred of them, that pretty cool. Being that there all ex-military and war veterans I hope they came prepared for a fight.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

well two haundred people in civilian cloths... I wouldn't quantify all of them as participants, they just may be visitors to the national archives when this happend... who knows, its a video... I just say to uncle sam... go a. and make my day~! and respond...

new topics

top topics

join