It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police suspect 'Barefoot Burglar' is stealing, crashing planes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
So if you idolize this guy for evading the cops, you must love Bin Laden.

Yeah, this is all good clean fun, until he crashes into a building and kills someone.

So anyone who holds contempt for cops are terrorist sympathizers?

and this kid who steals planes is a terrorist.....

Man your reaching....

I guess anyone with a copy of the constitution is domestic terrorist in your book.

We should be worried about the government and corrupt politicians fleecing America not some lone kid making the police look like Keystone cops.

Your statement = boot licker.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There are so many unwise posts on this forum. For a forum of ignorance deniers, not many understand what it means to be a good judge.

Why are there so many people casting judgments about this supposed criminal without knowing him? Why are there people casting judgments about rich people as a whole without knowing them? Maybe some of them deserve to be stolen from and some of them don't.

We are supposed to be a people of Order and Charity. Otherwise, what separates us from animals, or computers? We are the greatest contradiction, and with balance we could do much good, but in imbalance we will continue to self-destruct. In our imbalance, we are getting what we deserve.

START ACTING LIKE GOOD JUDGES.

To offer a hint on how to begin being a good judge... Give to your neighbor as yourself. Order AND Charity.

Order without Charity is Pride.
Charity without Order is Chaos.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
Your statement = boot licker.

What did you call me? A bootlicker? I had to look that up, and I guess it means I am compliant to the law. According to you that must be bad, so then I'd like to know if you think it's alright to break the law?

If so, why don't you go and break into other people's houses and steal a plane? Is this how you live? If you don't then I dare you to do it. Otherwise tell why you don't.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

What,... 24 hours and you don't reply?

You gonna blame it all on BTS right?

Oh, (in a gay voice) why bother.

Your non reply = WEAK

I know you consider yourself a patriot, so then prove it.

I made the relation to bin Laden because he was someone that has evaded the military for over eight years. Do you find that resourceful?

I say he isn't any different than bin laden. Please tell me why he isn't?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join