It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Trial-Judge Carter orders dates final for trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
HA!

I was waiting for someone to bring in the "PTB!"

So, if this case is thrown out, the Powers That Be had it thrown out!

I'll speak for one of the many ATSer's on this site who haven't forgotten the motto of "Deny Ignorance."

It's seems with birthers on here that if you believe Obama was born in the United States, and that he is a natural-born citizen, you're on the Left.

Now, I AM ON THE LEFT. I was born a liberal, and I'll die a liberal, but there is too much evidence showing Obama was born here in the US.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
HA!

I'll speak for one of the many ATSer's on this site who haven't forgotten the motto of "Deny Ignorance."

It's seems with birthers on here that if you believe Obama was born in the United States, and that he is a natural-born citizen, you're on the Left.

Now, I AM ON THE LEFT. I was born a liberal, and I'll die a liberal, but there is too much evidence showing Obama was born here in the US.

Well you see if differently than I do. A small question was raised because of the way and where he was brought up.
No real answers were given. The extreme right fed the fire.
At that point, he should have stopped, given out all his records and had it done with. He did not. He went to extreme measures to cover up whatever he is covering up.
His college records and his state senate records being the two that stick out the most.
His BC is only a small part of this as far as I am concerned. But, if they can make him give that up, the rest will follow.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here's a good "transcript" of the hearing from someone who was there

www.scribd.com...

If you read nothing else, please read that. After reading that ask yourself, do you really think this will go to trial or be dismissed.

I do not for one second believe that anyone is influencing Judge Carter, but I do think that Judge Carter is serious about following the law. Including the standing issues, and the Quo Warranto process, as it is supposed to be followed.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Originally posted by Mak Manto
HA!

Well you see if differently than I do. A small question was raised because of the way and where he was brought up.
No real answers were given. The extreme right fed the fire.
At that point, he should have stopped, given out all his records and had it done with. He did not. He went to extreme measures to cover up whatever he is covering up.
His college records and his state senate records being the two that stick out the most.
His BC is only a small part of this as far as I am concerned. But, if they can make him give that up, the rest will follow.

And that's where I disagree, because you know why?

Obama has shown his short birth certificate both online and offline. He's shown he was born in Hawaii to his mother.

He's proven it already, and so I know that if birthers want to see more information, such as his long form, or his school records, and it says the same thing, they'll then say that the "PTB" made up these records.

Orly Taitz will also go on that Barack Obama made up false records.

It'll never end...

He's proven it already.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Figured you'd be posting here, since trying to debunk the birth certificate issue seems to be your assigned subject.

Just because you've been gullible enough to accept obama's "proof", doesn't mean everyone else has, or should. Look at all the 9/11 and fake moon landing believers out there going off of a lot more circumstantial evidence than the birth certificate issue.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by Mak Manto

Figured you'd be posting here, since trying to debunk the birth certificate issue seems to be your assigned subject.

Just because you've been gullible enough to accept obama's "proof", doesn't mean everyone else has, or should. Look at all the 9/11 and fake moon landing believers out there going off of a lot more circumstantial evidence than the birth certificate issue.

Except 9/11 truthers have evidence to stand by.

Every birth certificate that has come from Kenya so far has been proven to be a fake.

So, in the end, am I the sheep, or are you, seeing you believe this woman.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

As far as Obama's college writings are concerned: Almost all Master's theses and Ph.D. dissertations are published by University Microfilms and can be ordered by anybody who is interested in reading them.

Presumably back issues of the Harvard Law Review--which I believe he both edited and published in--are also available from Harvard Law School. There are also many libraries that carry back issues of it.

These writings are not secret.

His state senate voting record is also a matter of public record.

I still see a huge double-standard in the way McCain has been treated vs. Obama. Nobody seems to care about his college writing or his publications. Presumably because they are not thought to possibly be "shockingly liberal."

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
No matter how she spins it, this woman has tried every possible angle to bring her case to court. Absolutely no new evidence has been presented (except the forged stuff she tried to pass off as real - ironic really that the woman trying to bring a case that Obama forged documents has been proven to use them herself).

Do you guys ever realize that her press releases and postings are always exactly the same? It's always, "Oh my goodness, the Judge has ordered *insert legal phrase* and we're going to court! Obama will be out in 30 days! Trial is set for *insert date not too far away*."

Then, the date comes, and the same exact thing happens: suit is completely thrown out.

Also, I can't seem to find anything in her documents that the motion was denied, it's still under submission. The setting of dates could be standard court procedure.

The summary motion of judgement also precede the trial dates. Summary motions of judgement allow the presiding judge to make a verdict without a jury when one party has no "material issue of fact" to present to the court. As I understand it, if Carter believes that Taitz has no real evidence to present to the court, then he can toss the case without wasting the jury's time.

Taitz never made a motion so the only one Carter has to consider is the Defendant's motion to dismiss the case. For some reason, I doubt Taitz has anything to present to the court other than speculation.

Do any of you honestly believe this case is going somewhere?

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Avenginggecko]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Believe me, there is still tons of ATSer's who understand that this woman is a nutcase...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
These writings are not secret.

Except that apparently no one has been able to find them.

His state senate voting record is also a matter of public record.

You mean the ones where he didn't even vote, or if he did he voted 'present', half the time?

I still see a huge double-standard in the way McCain has been treated vs. Obama. Nobody seems to care about his college writing or his publications. Presumably because they are not thought to possibly be "shockingly liberal."

Slight difference here. There was a resolution passed during the campaign declaring that McCain's birth on a military base in Panama made him a natural born citizen and thus eligible for office. Not to mention the fact that McCain wasn't elected thus his college writing and place of birth doesn't make one bit of difference. He could have been born on the moon and it wouldn't matter because he wasn't elected. It's a really simple concept.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Thanks for posting that. I'm not sure what to make of it honestly. If the hearing went as reported, taking the obvious bias of the report into account, I'm not sure if he'll decide they have standing.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Except that apparently no one has been able to find them.

Don't you mean that they're not posted on the Internet? That doesn't mean they don't exist, you know. My grades and papers from school aren't posted on the Internet, either.

You mean the ones where he didn't even vote, or if he did he voted 'present', half the time?

Here is his State Senate voting record. You can no longer say that they are "closed" or "sealed" or whatever the popular terminology is.

Correction: That's his US Senate record.

Here is the explanation of what the term "Voting Present" means, for all those who seem to think it's something unusual or bad. Some of the links don't work anymore as the thread is over a year old.

Half the time, huh? I would have expected a little more accuracy from you. The actual number is 3.2%. Yes. 3.2% of the time, Obama voted present. You're spreading lies, Jenna. That's beneath you.

There was a resolution passed during the campaign declaring that McCain's birth on a military base in Panama made him a natural born citizen and thus eligible for office.

There was also a Resolution passed declaring that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
Do you guys ever realize that her press releases and postings are always exactly the same? It's always, "Oh my goodness, the Judge has ordered *insert legal phrase* and we're going to court! Obama will be out in 30 days! Trial is set for *insert date not too far away*."

Some realize it. Some don't care. It keeps the hopes up and the attention on Orly and that's what she cares about. You can bet she's getting plenty of business (dental, realty and legal) over this. Not to mention donations to her cause. She's stringing the public along, but they are willing subjects.

The setting of dates could be standard court procedure.

The setting of the dates IS standard procedure. Orly relies on people's ignorance of legal procedure. Or else she's just displaying her own.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Don't you mean that they're not posted on the Internet? That doesn't mean they don't exist, you know. My grades and papers from school aren't posted on the Internet, either.

No I meant they haven't been released. Didn't mean to imply they didn't exist, simply that no one's been able to see them. And yes it does strike me as odd since even Bush released his, but it wasn't immediately after election if I remember correctly so I do understand not rushing to release them.

Half the time, huh? I would have expected a little more accuracy from you. The actual number is 3.2%. Yes. 3.2% of the time, Obama voted present. You're spreading lies, Jenna. That's beneath you.

Would you like to know where I got "half the time"? I went to the Project Vote Smart page and started counting the number of NV's (No Vote) out of the number of issues and stopped when I got to 100 out of 204 if I remember the exact number's correctly. Might've been 104 out of 214. I counted the number of times he didn't vote, not the number of times he voted present. Obviously I don't have the time nor the inclination to go through all 4000 votes that took place while he was in the Senate, so I probably should have been more specific about what I was referring to.

EDIT: I can't find his State Senate voting record. His record from Congress is easily found, but I can't find anything that goes back before 2005 and he was in the State Senate up to 2004.

I actually hadn't heard about that one. So thanks for the heads up.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Jolly good. They will all be eligible for jail time too for misrepresenting, when the truth comes out. Cool.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

EDIT: I can't find his State Senate voting record. His record from Congress is easily found, but I can't find anything that goes back before 2005 and he was in the State Senate up to 2004.

I know I have seen it. So have these people. So have these. I don't know why it's so hard to find now, but if you really want to see how he's voted on the issues over the years, including his state senate years, here's an in depth article (24 pages) going over all his positions and much of his voting record. TIME

If you want to count up his "present" votes, I can tell you that they were about 130 out of 4000. It all depends on what you're looking for.

More

Maybe one has to submit an FOIA request? I know I saw his State Senate Record on the Internet, but I can't it now either.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
If you want to count up his "present" votes, I can tell you that they were about 130 out of 4000. It all depends on what you're looking for.

It's the no vote's that I'm interested in. Not just Obama's, but pretty much every Congressman's. (Or Congresswoman's.)

Maybe one has to submit an FOIA request? I know I saw his State Senate Record on the Internet, but I can't it now either.

Entirely possible, but I would think that state Senate voting records would be a matter of public record and wouldn't need to be requested through FOIA.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Entirely possible, but I would think that state Senate voting records would be a matter of public record and wouldn't need to be requested through FOIA.

Well, it's possible you can write and ask for them. I don't know. But they're clearly not on the Internet any more in a list format as they used to be. That doesn't mean that they're "sealed", though, as so many try to say.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Judge Carter's Ruling is out.

www.scribd.com...

Leo Donofrio's write-up on the ruling

naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com... dent-obama-holds-office-within-that-district/

And the Right Side of Life's opine

www.therightsideoflife.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join