It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 & Mr. Obama I have an idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I had an idea recently & I can't believe the PTB haven't tried this.....maybe they have but I must have missed it.

Why doesn't Obama schedule a press conference, make a big hoopla about it, roll in the Surgeon General, etc....Talk to us for 5 minutes about the importance of getting the H1N1 shot (when it's available), then bring out a nurse. Mr. Obama rolls up his sleeve, and gets the flu shot for everyone to see. Laughs it up, says "See America, nothing to fear here", then looks at the camera and tells us to do our part, hopey hopey changey changey...

Of course it'll be saline solution, but the sheep would never see that.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If anything went askew, then it would hurt obamas rating.

Got to keep him squeaky clean.

Now if we can get Nancy Pelosi to do this, but at the last minute, switch the saline with the Vaccine, and bam... then we can have a larger supply of botox since it's not all going to one person, and we can all see the effects!

That's wishful thinking.

I've gotten distracted.

I really wonder if this really all blows up, how it would affect obama...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Better yet, make it a family affair. Have him, the wife, the two girls and the dog. Also don't forget the mother in law. Air it on Good Morning America. I would watch that!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Or....maybe he knows what some suspect.....that the vaccine IS bogus or tainted, and the administration has already ruled out a publicity stunt like this, fearing the backlash when the truth is discovered

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh come on!

H1N1 is the FLU. We have seen the flu before. It's not a government pathogen!

Chances are pretty good that Obama already got the shot. (both of them)

The swine flu isn't that big of a deal. It's just another type of flu. Yes a lot of people are getting it, yes a few die from it. It's no different than what happens every year when a new strain of the flu comes out.

Don't be hysterical. The shot won't kill you, if your healthy and relatively young, don't get it if you don't want it. You more than likely won't die, you will be sick as all hell for a few days, but that's the flu for you.

If you don't want the shot and your a healthy adult please, don't get it, take the flu when it comes like an adult and soon you will be over it. In fact, it will be healthier if you don't get the shot, cause your immune system will develop on it's own against this strain, just as it has done for eons.

Some conspiracies

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” The above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just saw footage of Prez getting vaccine on NBC....

Maybe he read this thread????

Was it saline solution?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I thin gerald ford did that too didn't he?

Hey how did that vaccine campaign turn out? Just saying is all, just saying.

new topics

top topics

join