It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many on here can bug-out with NOTHING?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
is "BEARGRILLS? worth watching?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

he is always shooting 4 civilsation why is that? read "the tracker" 4 starters then repost ...tyvmop

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
For goodness sakes you would have to be transported by helicopter if you wanted to get far enough from people to play survivor man,plan for a situation where you will have acess to lots of other peoples stuff and learn to improvise,you will ALWAYS be close to other peoples abandoned resources,or maybe not so abandoned ,but there are resources everywhere even the places you like to dream of as being "wilderness".

Just go spend a weekend trying to catch a rabbit or even get within shooting distance of a deer ,if you get lucky enough to catch something then just stop,start a fire and eat it,the way god gave it to you,then log back on and tell us the truth,first dont lie about not even getting close to or seeing a deer then tell us how it really felt to bite into the Easter bunny.

You might decide that an immediate treck to the nearest cabin or town or farm is a much better idea ,then you can wish that this forum had told you how to begin to scavenge other peoples stuff as you try to decide wether or not to eat the ten year old can of beans.

For the love of murphy mountain men didnt set little traps for bloody rabbits,they used the supply chain of resources they had acess to ALL OF THE TIME or they bartered with locals for what they needed,this living off the land stuff is nutsy.Even indian tribes traded resources like food and medicines.

You arent going to become Bear grills or whatever,not even after a nuclear holocaust or a major earth disaster,you will become what we truly are THE EARTHS PREMIER SCAVENGER.

So why not learn right now?I'll even give you your first tip,feed the first couple of bites from the ten year old bean can to your "best friend"the dog you will need to help you survive,see if he eats it,if he does have at er,if he doesnt move on,if he will never eat the beans even if they are not bad then eat him and find another dog.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I would survive. I live close to a large forest, where I would head on foot, without my family and friends. I've already realized my family wouldn't join me anyway, they've just grown too comfortable and domesticated in their cages to leave and be free. I can make fire with sticks and stones, I can make shelter with sticks and stones, I can make weapons with sticks and stones, I can kill game with those weapons, and then I can make better weapons like a bow using the gut from the game...it's all good. I would be at home really and always thought it would be cool to be hermit in the woods. An old wise man. Even though most of my family I know wouldn't join me, I know my wife would, so if she wasn't with me, then my first priority would be to find her by any means neccessary. So I might die there or be captured in that scenario. We have no kids nor really wish to bring any in to this world as it stands. Who knows, time will tell.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

I would run home and get my gear. Two miles isn't far, and I can do that in 16 minutes or less if I push it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join