It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What drives the Reptilian Races? Ego? A missing Chakra?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My god... people like you keep this site entertaining, if not a little bit scary

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Interesting concept. What makes us who and what we are?

Chakras... why not?

Add a bit of this... take away some of that and... voila! A "Reptilian"... I call "them" hybrids.

"They" were designed to be exactly what "they" are.

You specify "chakras" as being the added or missing element that makes "them" what "they" are.

I tend to just say that "they" are of a different "bloodline" as in "genetic" lineage.

"Suffering"???? "They" don't suffer anymore than a maggot does when feeding on feces. "They" function as they were designed to do.

And.... "they" enjoy being who and what they are.

The only time "they" are suffering is when "they" are "restrained"... as "they" currently are in this world/existence.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Interesting. So what have you been reading or listening to? (no sarcasm)

(
I sound like one of those aliens from Mass Effect)

The "suffering" I refer to is the lack of love in response to a traumatic event.

Say for example: Your a child who was severely picked on and you grow up shy and guarded. -Or- You were abused by a member of your family, you grow up obsessed with power and have a sadistic way about you.

While these examples can be taken to extremes, they can still be healed by love. "All you need is love."-The Beetles

Where love is void, suffering exists, no matter how depressed or angry, if there is love, love will find a way.

This is why my concern for the Reptilians is that they lack the second chakra and that their society has developed in such a way where suffering is a way of life and that they cannot feel any true connection to neither humans or their own species, which is why it is usually accepted by the ufologist community, that these beings have enslaved part of their own species.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Utter hatred for mammalians?

two lines

OH?
Now I understand.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by eldard
Utter hatred for mammalians?

two lines

OH?
Now I understand.

You do? I don't get it. Two lines? Two lines for what? Or am I missing the big picture?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Or am I missing the big picture?

Yea, somethings are better left unsaid.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i think people who see ufo's ARE reptilian. jk, or am i..
And they want you to follow the white rabbit to where the sun don't shine.

What do you make of succubi and incubi?

as for Ophiuchus, i'm right there with ya as far as scientist in the end fear "God."

[edit on 8-10-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Please don't encourage him into spamming my thread with that nonsense. Or I may have to resort to inviting some MODeration.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

lol.. okay

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What!? Unsaid? Now you really got me wondering what the Borg said!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
To find out about the ANNU and REPTILIAN / DRACO / DRAKON intention read

voyagers by ASHAYANA DEANE. $15 book - tons of information if you want to know absoutely everything on human origins, etc.

- The ANNU forced the reptilians into the electric wars.
- The ANNU have a 12 dimensional DNA matrix. The DRACs have only 11.
- The DRACs are forceful to get their way. The ANNU are underhanded and worse than them.
- The DRACs were outside the matrix. They had a rescue mission to get part of their collective out of the matrix. They are the Fallen angels. They became arrogant and went in but moved more than normal of their consiousness / collective into the Matrix. They were forced by Annu into it.
- There is a large portion of them who want out and want enlightment.

Other info
- They work with the Zetas, more of a master relationship but the Zetas have their own agendas.
- The Zetas are a dying species. They are dismembered from the root consiousness (God) and slowly dying. This is their attempt using human Hybrids to continue their speciies.

Read is all in her book. There is tons of stuff under "Anna Hayes" Earth History.

She kicks some serious butt compared to Alex Colier, Billy Meier, George Kavasillas, the Mantuck project / Philadelphia guys, etc. She also indicates that the Zeta channeler - Ashtar is manipulating.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
reply to post by KOGDOG

Interesting. So what have you been reading or listening to?... CUT...
The "suffering" I refer to is the lack of love in response to a traumatic event.
Say for example: Your a child who was severely picked on and you grow up shy and guarded. -Or- You were abused by a member of your family, you grow up obsessed with power and have a sadistic way about you.
While these examples can be taken to extremes, they can still be healed by love. "All you need is love."-The Beetles
Where love is void, suffering exists, no matter how depressed or angry, if there is love, love will find a way.
This is why my concern for the Reptilians is that they lack the second chakra and that their society has developed in such a way where suffering is a way of life and that they cannot feel any true connection to neither humans or their own species, which is why it is usually accepted by the ufologist community, that these beings have enslaved part of their own species.

I read & listen to the Tanakh/OT/NT.

No amount of abuse/trauma or love can permanently change the nature of a hybrid or a human being.

Apply love/logic to a "hybrid" and they will perceive you as weak.

Abuse a human being and they will overcome evil with love/logic.

For humans there are no excuses. They are identifiable by how they speak and act.

Hybrids live for an excuse and have no concept of forgiveness... they live for revenge. Hybrids are easy to spot.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

We might find these reptilian beings are similar to us in activities. We do horrific things to the other animals on this blue dot, so how would that make us any better than a race that harvests other life forms in the galaxy?

The man is right. Dont be so self centerd. humans are just a bunch of monkeys with guns compared to us and every body else who has evolved past the point of needing to beat eachother over the head to get what we want. Wat did reptilians ever do to you? Its YOUR fault you are afraid of us. We ware the masks for YOUR benefit.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

Got a camera? Put the debate to rest? Snap a few photos sans mask and post away

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

OK this is getting off topic.....I have pics of me with my mask on that i uploaded onto this site IDK if u can look at them or what i just made an account tho i have been following this site for years. As a personal response to you-----
You are one of those that is going to Deny Deny DEny even if you see a pic cuz you cant step out of your little box of fear. That is why we choke people in thier sleep TO FREE THEM. to free them of fear or kill them in the process.
If anyone with >half a brain is reading my posts you could learn alot but you guys are just gonna demand pictures and sh)t so you can critizise and belittle those genetically superior to you.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
First of all, the Reptilians don't exist. They're something of an archetype, but have no physical presence or reality.

If they did exist, they would not be lacking the muladhara chakra. Most likely it would be the fourth, "heart" chakra (also called anahata chakra). If they were actually reptilian in nature, then they'd most likely be lacking any chakra higher than the third.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I do believe in the Reptilian Agenda, although I think all of those videos on the net of people supposedly shape shifting are fake and due to video corruption and glitches. Although I do not agree with everything David Icke says I do think he has the right general idea.
Here is a series of videos with Icke and Credo Mutwa; a Zulu Shaman from Africa talking about this.

The Reptilian Agenda - David Icke [complete] - Part 1.1.1
www.youtube.com...

It is VERY long and split up into a lot of parts, the sequencing of different parts may get kid of confusing also.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ahhh a favourite topic of mine, the Reptilians and the agenda they have in waiting for the inhabitants of Earth ..A few years ago when i first came across this theory i admit i did laugh and roll my eyes (most likely due to the way the initial information that i found, was presented) 'giant lizards from outter space' tends to strike the humour button as a natural reaction i suppose..But ever since i was younger i had a passion for ancient myths, folk lore, religions etc..the years of studies came in handy though as i started going back through research notes and innumerable books i have with more open eyes..Serpents serpents everywhere! in all cultures, all ancient societies have very similar stories and accounts of these reptiles who walked on two legs. Often referred to as 'The Annunaki' translated from Ancient Sumerian as 'those who from heaven to earth came'..again this theme shows up in cultures that are seperated by thousands of miles, huge bodies of water, deserts and so on. I am certainly not saying that i hold the truth on the matter, but through my studies it really does look to be highly probable that the Reptilian theory is really quite correct.. I also believe them to be more interdimensional beings than so called 'aliens'..interdimensional beings also include what is widely known as demons, angels, gods and goddesses, fairies, ghosts, spirit guides' etc..
Ask any true Magick practitioners just how easy it is to call these entities forth through ritual.. exactly what the elite engage in.. sorry, i am rambling. all i really wanted to say was that its not such a far fetched theory as many might think. Had i not done the studies however i would probably have never believed it possible.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If you look closely at the back of your throat behind your wisdom teeth you will see what looks like a flap. If you see this you probally have some repitilian blood in your ancestory. The funny thing is my dentist told me they were left over from a ancient past genetic makeup. Not everyone has these. In fact sometimes when people yawn who have these old venom sacs salivia will spray out. Its interesting maybe we are the reptilians. Hybrids of the annunaki and Ape or Neanderthal.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Day nightmare thats exactly why I dont eat mammals. I think its repulsive to eat your own kind. But I love alligator chili

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join