It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Disclosure, Predictions Webbots..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My assumption is that "webbot" is some sort of robot trawling the web for sspcific information (they are used in marketing for "Compare the market" type web sites - to get information).

And this is my problem, Marketing are very good at stoking up stories for their new films. So if "V" comes along as a film then wouldn't this sell more if imminent disclosure was to happen. I am open to UFOs, Aliens etc. but smell a little nbit of a rat when the person making claims (if I have read the whole transcripts correctly) had a vested interest in a new film.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey everyone. This is my first post. Hello. Maybe a sign of things to come...

I was wondering if someone could explain this swap gas/ venus/ weather balloon reflection cloud.

The big problem is there is only one video. It's in Moscow maybe they're just as oblivious as we, westerners.

Grace be with ya'll

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Weird. No idea what it is. Apparently 'scientists' explain it away as no more than an optical illusion
so they say on a newscast.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well that's all I need these days. Just put someone up there in a white lab coat, and everything will be fine, right. Those 9-11 commisioners could have worn them, then maybe more people believe the "official" story.

I wish there was another angle. It's kind of un-natural make perfect circles in a cloud like a cookie-cutter. That's a pretty big optical illusion.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Ive just been searching google images for weird clouds. If you type in hole in clouds or hole punched clouds you get lots of images of this phenomena.

Here

images.google.com...

One theory says

What could create a huge hole in the clouds? Such a hole, likely hundreds of meters across, was photographed last month from a driveway near Mobile, Alabama, USA. Very unusual to see, hole-punch clouds like this are still the topic of meteorological speculation. A leading hypothesis holds that the hole-punch cloud is caused by falling ice-crystals. The ice-crystals could originate in a higher cloud or be facilitated by a passing airplane exhaust. If the air has just the right temperature and moisture content, the falling crystals will absorb water from the air and grow. For this to happen, the water must be so cold that all it needs is a surface to freeze on. The moisture lost from the air increases the evaporation rate from the cloud water droplets so they dissipate to form the hole. The now heavier ice crystals continue to fall and form the more tenuous wispy cloud-like virga seen inside and just below the hole. Water and ice from the virga evaporates before they reach the ground.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

David wilcocks doesnt have much of a reputation to protect. With that being said he could be playing us, but i hope hes not.

link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Ok so i am seeing the David Wilcock say that ET disclosure is close and he has been contacted by 3 members of the Govt about the planning procedure, now you can be quick to say he is lieing, but i don't undertand why he would lie..
You woudn't make something up knowing it won't happen because it will ruin his reputation, it doesn't make sense?...

I'm sure he really believes it himself putting trust/faith in his contacts but it WON'T HAPPEN.

Line 2...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Great post!.. you are right that it wouldnt make any sense for David Wilcox to be lying about his encounters of late.all it would do is ruin his career and reputation, neither of which i am sure he wants to do! As for UFO disclosure, i too believe its close at hand, take the film Race To Witch Mountain for example.. its a Disney production and the opening title sequence tells of years worth of alien contact and Project Blue Book..that wouldnt have happened, especially at Disney of all places, ten years ago! they have to be suiting up for something.. and i for one am awaiting the day we are finally proven correct on the matter, there are a few people i need to phone before the news report even finishes LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This will most likely end up being a great disappointment for ATS members. Instead of seeing evidence of aliens we will most likely see some people discussing the possibility of alien life for 2 hours.

I dont think this show (if it comes) will be any different than the UFO shows before it, despite the great promises.

November 27? Seems there is a promise/prediction at the end of every month these days.

Besides, just seeing antigravity ships will not be evidence of aliens since the governments have had reverse engineered alien technology for more than 50 years now. A lot of the triangular ships people see are probably made by man.

Perhaps that is what is being planned. Having a staged alien event to convince people to unite in a global government. If the majority of people believe there are real aliens that want to help us live in peace, its not far fetched that we would take their advice and skip country borders etc.

We'll see. I just dont trust what our governments tell us anymore. I need more.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
LOL. As if aliens are sititng in a room saying "right, lets land on earth two weeks on monday, everyone ok with that?" And then announce it to shady gov officials, who in turn tell a crank who wants to get himself in the limelight.

How does anyone even know if "aliens " use our date system?

If they were to come, no dates would be given, they would just arrive.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks Observer X. for the info. The only thing about those pics on google was the volume of the clouds.

The Moscow pic has a much thicker mass of cloud to make the circle than the more cirrus type clouds in the google pics. It's interesting no doubt.

Does remind me of the movie Independence Day.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Most of our dates due have astrological origins. Maybe it has to due with where the planets are positioned relative to an outside source that we have no perspective for, and I'm not talking dimensions as just so place in space we're not gettin light from. Like the Now of Arturus or Cygnus. Light takes a while to get here.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Remember that Dane Cook joke about "what if aliens are real and they end up being Giant Native American's and are upset about the genocide we basically laid on them?"

Thanksgiving is November 26 this year... how funny of a next day "Gotcha" would it be if that happened?

no I'm not being serious, just a funny side

-Sliadon

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Im just wondering how many readers get dissapointed upon reading these sort of topics. Each time, i get my hopes built up then... Let down. Again. Anyway, the comparatives of a goverment false event to make Alien life aware to the public is reminisant to the Original Watchmen comic book ending. Hope our goverments dont get a squid in the sky... But it would be great if it did happen. Anyway, as for the web-bot, its kinda good. Remmember how apparently something was gonna get bombed in Iran? And cause a huge toxic cloud e.t.c. I think that its that 'once' secret nuclear inrichment plant that they disclosed. So now that that has been disclosed and the'future' may have been changed, it picks out that the next global event will be Financally Orientated. Now we just need to figure out what that could mean... Maybe the 'APPARENT' secret that some banks had and refused to mention and threated to drag the economy down the U-bend to a point of no return? And also, the Pound stearling is now equal to the Euro... So, that could spell the end for trade in Dollars soon furthering the weakness of the US Doller... Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You guys forgot Webbot also predicted it before all the others. Sure if Obama comes out with it there will be a lot of BS mixed in, but at least people will be willing to hear what we have to say on the subject. That being said I will not hold my breath.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think the goverments going to try to pull off a HOAX on us.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join