It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Disclosure, Predictions Webbots..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

hmmm...

I have to admit I would take aliens over religion any day and yes....

twice on sunday

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This would be soo sweet if true, but common the guy is trying to make money or otherwise there would be people of higher status or more creditbility saying this as well.

Aliens living among us that have human characteristics
Lets think of who they could be.

Lebron James- freakishly unhuman athletic ability for a 6'8 250+ creature

Obama- he has a superb speaking ability and probably some sort of mind control over the weak-minded

Yao ming- how does a chinese person get that tall unless hes an alien?

stephen hawking- its pretty obvious unless hes an alien robot

madonna- have you seen her arms lately? definitely an alien

Jerry jones- dallas cowboys owner, he even looks like a grey

I am only joking of course but if one or more of this people is an alien, you know who called it first

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hello people

if i connecte the dot tomorrow nasa bomb the moon right ?
the moon is the place to be actualy, they look for water... but imagine if
they disclose because they dont have any other choice if they want build base on the moon, if they are already some beings or grey or whatever there, they can not hide it much longer... it's just a tought !!!! realy i think if the GOV say ok they are here to help us, they have great technologie, we can cure and give free energy, the average joe will be very happy to watch his sports games for free and cure his lung cancer... actualy this is what people are looking for, a miracle to save this selfish humane race...and for sure when people get what they want they will start to kill them as usual!!! humane race

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
You woudn't make something up knowing it won't happen because it will ruin his reputation, it doesn't make sense?...

First you are assuming that he has a credible reputation to be risked?
I don't know him...maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.

But in my experience these folks often take the risk of losing credibility for short term attention/exposure.

They then (when the chatter/attention subsides) come out and say something like...(1) factions within the ET or Black Ops community quashed the "disclosure" initiative.

or (2) that they were intentionally misled about "disclosure" by gov agents for the purpose of disinfo. or discreditng them...thus giving the appearance that theirs was a voice so credible and known that they needed to be discredited.

I know...it sounds pesimistic...but it is what I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
And keep in mind, we live in a predominantly CHRISTIAN NATION.

LOL. I don't. Mayhaps we live in different nations.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I think your right on with this being said. Now here's why this would prove perfect for our global economy. Lets just say the administration/government knows that we are about to have a another major economic spike. And this one might be the one that collapses things to an un-recoverable state.
"IF" they had some sort of "diversion tactic" that would allow the economic spike to happen that could act as a sort of shock absorber as for what is happening...umm a very big news story of the magnitude of a race of other beings would mask and absorb a economic crisis. They could use this to cover every screw up they have ever done. Every thing. After this all would be forgiving and forgotten. Our government could announce this event and get a pass for any thing! period!
There is a perfect storm for our government to move to smoke screen a economic melt down that would other wise devastate our economy.... This is their hall pass of sorts... And maybe this has been their plan all along except they didn't know at which point they would need to pull their card out. I mean it makes sense..Not saying this is going to happen but it is a pretty damn good way for them to get a re-start and re-set on things.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the most recent Webbot from last week indicates Oct 25th which was originally Israel war is now going to be collapse of the dollar.

You can be sure that government will never initiate the disclosure - they have too much at stake - their control, their ticket to the underground, the money that they made through certain knowledge, people they have killed and tortured. Lives they have ruined.

It has to be a natural event - like a collapse of the dollar

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hey they did the same thing when Obama became elected into office! haha, it's all the same!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You know what... I don't think there is much any government can 'disclose' that we haven't already heard or at least thought possible.

Obviously it (it being whatever is being disclosed) would be more validated if the government(s) were to disclose any/all information on said subject. But that is only because the majority of the population only want to hear their facts from the government, and no one else, because we all know that the government is always correct...

Now I'm not trying to crap on anybodies parade here but think about what everyone in this thread is actually thinking about believing... The UNITED STATES government disclosing ET's? I am very positive this will never happen unless either:

A) it is a tactic to kick in the NWO, or distract us from any other worldly event that we aren't supposed to know about

B) The ET's themselves are already going to make their presence known to humankind, and the government(s) have no other choice other than to finally admit that they know "something"

We all know that even if disclosure does come out at all (about anything) it will never be the full truth, in fact it will probably be far from the truth and be riddled and intertwined with more lies that will just confuse a lot of the population even more.

But, I will come back to this thread and say I am a complete idiot if this stuff actually happens. But I doubt that will be occurring. I'd rather not get my hopes up, I'm tired of doing so to the point I hope bad things will happen now just so I can actually believe some of the things I hear that are happening or are going to happen ACTUALLY DO happen... that probably sounds bad but I don't mean for it to sound the way I'm saying it... Ahh I'm sure you all understand what I mean. I'm not being completely literal here.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome to my first post here on this fantasic site

S+F for this thread - there have been some similar ones but this seems to be the most active one currently regarding the given topic.

IF it IS true what Mr. Wilcock says then I must say that:

- Humanity is NOT ready for such a sudden disclosure when it would happen NOW (this year).

- It could be indeed just a "trick" (call it yet another cover-up) to let us "forget" about the upcoming FED audit or the upcoming new economical crisis or the downfall of the dollar and all the other issues.

- These "news" will most likely lead into unpredictable chaos on earth and will give them a very good opportunity to indeed establish a NWO.

- We must be VERY careful about what they will be selling us there - they have been massively lying in the past. So why should they all of the sudden be trustworthy guys?

Personally I see a 40% chance that this will happen. There have been lots of whistleblowers in the past with great prophecies which have all proven to be untrue.

Frankly - it would be just crazy to do this now without any moderate "preparation" phase for the masses. Maybe this phase is coming in the next few weeks - who knows. We will see.

Although I would really like to see a full disclosure in the near future I do not think that it would be a good idea to do it with one big event. This works in Hollywood movies but not in the real world. It would be much better to disclose everything step-by-step in a sensible manner. And yes, it should be be done quite soon.

Just my $0.02

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think most of us would agree that David Wilcock is a highly regarded figure within the UFO community. He's not like Blossom Goodchild or some of these other people that tried to make a name for themselves by predicting something extraordinary. Wilcock is already famous enough, he has a good reputation, he doesn't spread fear, but isn't a sheep either. My question is, why, someone who is so highly regarded in the UFO community will come out and make a statement like this if they didn't have a reason to believe this was true?

What I'm really suspicious of is how he didn't say the date... I mean thats a little weird.

I guess what he has stated makes sense. A press conference would be a good way to have disclosure. Revealing Human Like Aliens would also be good because maybe people would respond to them better, than something that looks less human like a Grey. October 25th is what came to my mind too, but we're supposed to have some sort of warning around the 15th. What happens if it's a mass UFO sighting that's planned, so the Government can come clean without looking bad? Or maybe does it to stimulate the economy, like if the dollar collapses?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
As discussed in the other thread:

ukmadmax

So this guy knows the date of the TV disclosure.
What interests me more is the date of the '' massive population reduction"
which is coming before it according to him.
How are we going to be in any position to broadcast, let alone watch TV if there is any kind of event which causes " massive population reduction" ?

Liveandletlive

1) He said TPTB do plan on telling all before Christmas, but that they feel that if they did so "before a massive population reduction it would be catastrophic to the human race".

redwoodjedi

Ok. Here is a way to test the BS meter.Look at the broadcasting schedules of all major global news networks and look for the common time alignment of a two hour block of time as a yet "Untitled" or "TBA" type of thing. If this is all prescheduled, surely someone can hunt, snoop and do the math PDQ to see if there is anything to this. I'm guessing there may be 2 or 3 other aligned as yet unnamed televised events that fit this category if not more, but at least we would have an educated guess as to a date.

Nichiren

Wilcock said that disclosure is not going to happen before we have a massive reduction of the world population. 2min later he totally contradicts himself by saying disclosure will happen before Christmas '09? Will 2 billion people die between now and Christmas???

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Ahh I see someone has already mentioned the antichrist scenario. Now I dont have to write

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I can't see this is the disclosure we have been expecting. If anything I would dare to say it's the anti christ. This could be a hoax number one. This could in actual fact be real but it's staged so the government can further keep the control by coming out with a staged disclosure. It will be like hey we have E.Ts coming to disclose the truth. Another way to home in all the masses onto something.

I am shown the real disclosure will come much later than this. David Wilcock has proven to me for teh first time he is a tool for the illuminati. His site divine cosmos is a joke to begin with. I like his work and I respect him to a point. Now I think he's pushing it to far here with his own agenda.

Anyway this is my honest thoughts. I am not giving a religous perspective. But this is as close to the Anti christ coming as you can get with this. It feels really fishy to me. I know something is not right with it. Most of the E.ts that the government are in contact with are "service to self" Beings who are grays, and beings from Orion constelation. Many are of which are different species including humanlike, reptilian, insectoids, grays etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is the ONLY time I've ever wanted a disclosure prediction to be false... Why?

Listen to the recording over on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... of David Wilcock's 'prediction', start just before the 8 minute mark.

Now it seems that most people missed the prefix to this prediction, so I've transcribed the short segment from 8 minutes here:

"The powers that be, at the highest level, do plan on telling us, and they do plan on revealing everything, but as I said, they feel that if they did it before there was a massive population reduction that it would be catastrophic for the Earth."

Host "Out of control".

David "Now, the thing I will tell you is that the disclosure thing is not so nebulous, we have got one source in particular who has now heard from 3 different highly placed sources in the intelligence community that he's in contact with; these are people who don't know each other and are not speaking to each other, but they do speak to him and they all have independently told him that a formal government disclosure is planned before the end of the year"

He goes on to say ""It's before Christmas". So... am I hearing this right? Not only between now and Christmas will we have disclosure, but to prevent 'catastrophe for the earth' we can also expect a 'massive population reduction' too.

Yep... really don't want this one coming true. I'm surprised not many people have picked up on this caveat to disclosure according to David Wilcock.

EDIT: To curse Liveandletlive for picking up this point while I was typing... well spotted sir!!

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

EDIT: To curse Liveandletlive for picking up this point while I was typing... well spotted sir!!

Edit to add: thank you.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've seen some studies (sorry can't recall where) that show people ARE fine with disclosure. There will be no MASS CHAOS and CARNAGE, the consensus was that folks will pretty much have the mindset of "cool! I knew it!". What will happen IF this is true?

1. we are no longer alone in the universe and trapped on Earth
2. we are welcomed into a new galaxy wide council
3. free energy
4. free EVERYTHING, food replicators, replicators that can create anything we need.. which in turn means no one will be panicking because everything you could ever want or imagine will be supplied free of charge
5. end of all health problems, disease, suffering (is that cause for panic?)
6. end of ageing
7. possible option to virtualize your brain and enter a digital realm such as the matrix
8. time travel.. go back and save your loved ones by bringing them to your new future before they die.

We can't even imagine what the technology of thse aliens can do for us. I will not be in panic mode, I will be ecstatic for the new life that awaits!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

No dear, that is not going to happen. E.Ts have been monitoring this world since it began. They are not going to come down and give you xmas presents for the festive season. The awakening has begun where YOU have to prepare yourself to the NEW WORLD that wil face the universe like a new chapter to begin for our world. It is not going to be easy it is not something that we just get everything handed to us.

Get real would you and wake the # up.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
4. free EVERYTHING, food replicators, replicators that can create anything we need.. which in turn means no one will be panicking because everything you could ever want or imagine will be supplied free of charge
5. end of all health problems, disease, suffering (is that cause for panic?)
6. end of ageing
7. possible option to virtualize your brain and enter a digital realm such as the matrix
8. time travel.. go back and save your loved ones by bringing them to your new future before they die.

If there is said ET among us, or on another planet but are visiting us, who is to say they will give us everything, and anything, free of charge?!

Not to mention, if they are of another species, who is to say they have a cure for all our health problems? And how will an alien species help Obama and all our health care problems? And are you serious about 'virtualizing' your brain 'and enter a digital realm such as the matrix'? You really have to be joking, how the hell do you know what to expect from any ET's since we have YET TO MEET THEM?

And on the topic of time travel... you cannot go back and saved loved ones, haven't you ever heard of the butterfly effect? Or even, kill an ant, kill man kind? Every single action/thought each and every one of us does/has creates our physical reality, if we were to go back in time and change even one millisecond it could effect the whole world! Your energy could be shifted in another direction, creating a paradox and I really don't feel like going on with this, but I'm sure you get the idea...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I love David Wilcock.
Although I don't see eye to eye with everything he says and believes in.
He has a very positive attitude towards the whole 2012 phenomena.

As for the ET disclosure, all I have to say about that is - We'll wait and see.

We're talking about the greatest event in human history here. I doubt Wilcock would try to deceive everyone and ruin his credibility with such an outrageous lie.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join