It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing the Moon base this Friday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by fieryjaguarpaw

He made the comment after learning of an Indian " rover " that detected water in the very very thin atmosphere on the moon . Something , as he claims , has caused it to " appear "
on the moon because he says 100 % it wasn't there back when NASA went to the moon in the 60's . He says that back when NASA went to the moon they had the proper equipment to detect such things , like water in the " atmosphere " , but nothing of the sort was ever discovered back then , as claimed by Richard .

He also made some interesting comments on some statements made by India , statements implying that they may have more " big " news regarding the moon .

What? Hoagland has some really nutty ideas and theories but what I love about him is that he is very well informed and knows a ton about space exploration. I have never known him to say things happen that didn't happen. Point is is that India has never had a rover on the Moon. I seriously doubt that Hoagland would have said this considering it never happened. He may have some far out theories but he doesn't just make things up out of thin air. He's way smarter than to say something like that.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-

Originally posted by Zenagain
Mods: Any chance of getting all of these goofy threads closed before ATS goes down in a ball of flames?

I agree, there must be atleast a dozen of these moon "bombing" threads.

It's really getting annoying and redundant.

so why do you read them all,,, and apparently after a year of posting aren;t you sick of replying for the sake of derailing the thread and putting others down,, a waist of your time and ours for having to read your negative,, unhelpful, uneventful,,, derailing statements

god forbid people discuss aprominent space man's conspiracy ideas on a conspiracy site,,,,,, not saying he's credible,, just a big name in space,moon aspects

maybe it would be better to ask or add ,,, why does it seem the search function never works in stopping repeat threads

anyway,,,, to the op,,,,
i listened to hoagland last nite

it was an interesting listen,,,,,, however i don't know much about all that stuff

his main point and most important one was-----that india found molecules(stuff) that couldn't possibly be there without human inhabitation

i wonder if any scientists/pro's can disprove that or answer why they might have been found

then his theories go strait to bs

i hope to go out and watch it live,,, seems like a neat experience to partake in

the bombing part,, was the least of it,,,,, it's his theories of why they're doing that that interested me more

i was also thinking,,,, if he's totally wrong,,, he should lose tons of credibilty and not be allowed on c2c without a pre-emptive warning he's been totally wrong b4

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

It was some type of probe that landed . Give it a listen when you get the chance . It was speculative but interesting , as Richard always is .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ok for the record this is not a bombing the moon thread and thats not the topic that I was hopping start .

The thread is called Bombing the Moon base , a call for speculative conversation and or debate on that topic .

The spark and inspiration for me to start this thread was based on Richard C's comments on coast to coast the other night , someone that is responsible for the inspiration of many a threads on ATS .

This is not a moon bombing thread this is a bombing a moon base thread .

I did search that and came up with nothing so I posted .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

It's already up on youtube. Here's the link...

www.youtube.com...

It's taking for ever for my computer to buffer this so it'll be a while before I can listen to the whole thing, but I'll listen to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the link

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wow! Now that was a great interview!!!

I'll go ahead and apologize. You wern't exactly correct on everything but you were pretty close and it does look like Hoagland has modified his theories since his previous apperance on C2C. Most importantly though this isn't just another "bomb the Moon" thread. I guess all the other threads on "bombing the Moon" just drove me mad.

He says some very intersting things in this interview and I think people should listen to it. It's one of the best he has done in a long time.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Thanks

Glad you liked it , I thought it was pretty dam interesting as well , hence the reason I started the thread .

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
we're not 'BOMBING' anything.
the moon suffers much more violent 'attacks' from meteorites that hit the surface.

you ever think about where those craters came from? or do you just dismiss it as bombings?

This is science, guys. Not warfare.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by MIMRblazin]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MIMRblazin

You are missing the point to this thread . I would respectfully ask you give the posted link a listen to and then comment on how there just might be something to Richard's comments , or just how out to lunch he is .

This is not a bomb the moon thread .

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

India does not have nor did it ever have a lunar rover.

The Apollo missions were not equipped to look for water and the possibility that it existed on the moon was not considered at the time. The first discovery of any indication that there might be water on the moon was made by Clementine in 1996.
www.defenselink.mil...

Hoagland is talking nonsense...again.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Max_TO

Hoagland is talking nonsense...again.

Maybe you should listen to the interview before you start saying Hoagland is talking nonsese! As I noted before, the OP isn't exactly accurate as to what Hoagland said.

I'd love to hear what you think about what he actually did say, but for you to just dismiss it without even listening is just as bad as any of the other misinformation and misrepresentation you are constantly denouncing.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

If one was standing at the end of a driving range and there were people hitting golf balls that were landing in your vicinity. You could say the balls were impacting all around your location, you were being bombarded by golf balls or in short just "bombed". Or maybe you were bombed and wandered out on the driving range.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join