It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Sarin Nerve Gas Shell Explodes on Iraqi Roadway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

TextHere's an original concept: How about the Iraqi's themselves get a little more involved in the security of their country? After all, isn't that the game plan? For them to run their own country?

Let's me remind you Iraq did not invited US to liberate them.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sosuemetoo
I guess we've found some weapons of mass destruction.

How convenient !!!......Impeccable timing also ...I might say....doesnt seem that this weapon of mass destruction has done much destruction.....the nice thing about the weapons of mass destruction label is they can call just about anything they want a WMD.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Let me remind you (in much better english
) that SADDAM didn't invite us to oust him, but the Iraqi people are thrilled that we did.....

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt is it?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

TextLet me remind you (in much better english ) that SADDAM didn't invite us to oust him, but the Iraqi people are thrilled that we did.....

Yeah I see your point they are so happy that I am sending my children to stay for the summer with one of the happy iraqui families to have a good time. Dont they love us over there?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've been waiting for the emergence of WMD's, although I thought it would be discovered closer to November
. Convenient though it is indeed that they are discovered with minimal casualties, the prison abuse scandal is now yesterdays news, and the US looks like a victim with the Nick Berg execution.......interesting this all is.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

They couldn't. Saddam would have killed them, their wives, their children.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

TextConvenient though it is indeed that they are discovered with minimal casualties, the prison abuse scandal is now yesterdays news, and the US looks like a victim with the Nick Berg execution.......interesting this all is.

You got it!!
It is all part of the psycological mind control that the goverment is using on us with the media help I guess lindy England is all news.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just a question. Is it even possible to liberate a country from its own native born leader. It seems to me that that is an oxymoron. Was Kuwait liberated, yes. They had been invaded by a foreign power. How though, can we say we liberated Iraq? Any thoughts?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I guess lindy England is all news.

Unfortunately, Lindy England has shamed the US military. Out of 150k troops, there are a few that are imperfect and shame us.

Let us not think that Lindy and her boys are norm in Iraq.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

TextWas Kuwait liberated, yes. They had been invaded by a foreign power. How though, can we say we liberated Iraq? Any thoughts?

Yes we liberated Kuwait from an invador, and the war at that time was justify, we did not liberated Iraq we invaded Iraq, US broke Geneva convention rules on this one and nobody but the UN care about. You do not go into another country and kill their leadders because chaos will rise and all this groups, radical groups are fighting US, because their moto is the liberation of Iraq from the US invation, will this be a good thought?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Just a question. Is it even possible to liberate a country from its own native born leader. It seems to me that that is an oxymoron. Was Kuwait liberated, yes. They had been invaded by a foreign power. How though, can we say we liberated Iraq? Any thoughts?

I think the term liberated applies when 300,000 or more are exterminated by their own psychopathic leader.

But back on subject, the democrats seem to be having a fit now that Saddam has been proven to be a habitual liar once again in regards to WMD.

Saying it is "one" WMD that has been found is like a bank robber saying "this really was the one and only bank I've robbed, honest" - sure buddy.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

TextLet us not think that Lindy and her boys are norm in Iraq

No it was not but the lindy story served his purpose the goverment knows how we are fixiated on sex, (sex sales) and her story and those pic keep us away from this new development, we are finding wmd so to me is just a mind game. I see it this way lets give the public a few naked pics and less plant some nerve gas around but make sure nobody gets hurt ok.
we are been played like a puppet.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by marg6043]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yeah I see your point they are so happy that I am sending my children to stay for the summer with one of the happy iraqui families to have a good time. Dont they love us over there?

Hey, if you want to send your kids to a war zone, go right ahead. Shows a lack of judgement. I never said it was safe yet. But they are glad we ousted Saddam.

But let me ask you this...how do you know it isn't so? From what expierience do you speak? Have you been there lately????

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
sosuemetoo.

That is public policy to save their butts right now prior to election season. Since the support for the war is falling. But that is only the "public policy" and not the official administration policy in regards to troops in Iraq. As a politician you have to please and decieve the general public while accomplishing your strategic objectives. Within the next two weeks there will be announcements that "we will not leave the Iraqi people to be controlled by theives, thugs and murders." " we will stay until the job that we started, freeing the Iraqi people is done"

Trust me, this will not be over with soon.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looking at the quanities of sarin/cyclosarin production and quanities destroyed by UNSCOM as detailed at GlobalSecurity.org there could be quite a bit of this stuff floating around.

GlobalSecurity, Iraq Chemical Weapons

"Production of the nerve gases tabun (GA) and sarin (GB) started in 1984 and the method of production changed over time in order to resolve stabilization problems. Iraq's latest declarations have reduced the stated amount of tabun produced from 250 tons to 210 tons and of sarin produced from 812 tons to 790 tons".

"Over the period from June 1992 to June 1994, the Commission's Chemical Destruction Group destroyed 30 tons of tabun, 70 tons of sarin and 600 tons of mustard agent, stored in bulk and in munitions".

So if only 70 tons was destroyed by the CDG, what happened to the other 720 tons? Saddam claimed to have destroyed it - but alas Saddam made many claims that were not true.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

But back on subject, the democrats seem to be having a fit now that Saddam has been proven to be a habitual liar once again in regards to WMD.

Classical sign of conditioning.....still believes there is a huge difference between the left or the right or democrat or republican.....
It is important to remember the elite seek to control both sides of the debate so they can control the outcome......

There program marches forward no matter who is in charge......The body politic is theres and the media is theres.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery....none but ourselves can free our minds......Bob Marley ....from; Redemption song

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

TextHey, if you want to send your kids to a war zone, go right ahead. Shows a lack of judgement. I never said it was safe yet. But they are glad we ousted Saddam.

This is figurative speaking, my children are adults. Now about been there no, not me but my husband has so what your question again?

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by marg6043]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not matter what is happening in Iraq, US is stuck with it, it is stuck also with all the radical groups that are now over there and the ones that are going to come after the ones already there die out. This will be the legacy this goverment will pass to other goverment regarless it is republican or democrat to deal with. Iraq will be an itch that can not be cure.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wots, I have to take exception and disagree with this comment,

"Classical sign of conditioning.....still believes there is a huge difference between the left or the right or democrat or republican.....
It is important to remember the elite seek to control both sides of the debate so they can control the outcome......"

I've been a conservative since the early 1970's and have seen enough BS to know how to filter it, although I will admit that in the last ten years of so much BS it has been a challenge to keep the filters clean.

The only media storys I believe are the ones reporting on aunt Mables dog Skippy that lived to be 20. Everything else has to be cross checked, multiple sourced and even then taken with a grain of salt.

I march to my own tune, but in this instance it is the democrats (via alphabet media) that will put the spin on this story because it nullifies one of their standing campaign issues, it was worth bringing up this point so others may compare what they have seen here with what they see on the news tonight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join