It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for the Real Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am afraid that we will see more of this!

The Mask Slips, for Those with Eyes to See: Preparing for the Real Pandemic

Last week, many of the aboriginal people in the remote west coast village of Ahousaht were innoculated with the tamiflu vaccine. Today, over a hundred of them are sick, and the sickness is spreading.

In the same week, body bags were sent to similarly remote native reserves in northern Manitoba that have also received the tamiflu vaccine.

On the face of things, it appears that flu vaccinations are causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people across Canada, and this sickness will be fatal: a fact acknowledged by the Canadian government by their “routine” sending of body bags to these Indian villages.

Link:

www.republicoflakotah.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadoMan
I am afraid that we will see more of this!

The Mask Slips, for Those with Eyes to See: Preparing for the Real Pandemic

Last week, many of the aboriginal people in the remote west coast village of Ahousaht were innoculated with the tamiflu vaccine. Today, over a hundred of them are sick, and the sickness is spreading.

In the same week, body bags were sent to similarly remote native reserves in northern Manitoba that have also received the tamiflu vaccine.

On the face of things, it appears that flu vaccinations are causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people across Canada, and this sickness will be fatal: a fact acknowledged by the Canadian government by their “routine” sending of body bags to these Indian villages.

Link:

www.republicoflakotah.com...

Dear me - how long is this one going to run? There is already at least one thread on this on ATS. With respect, this news is old already. The body bags bit is true - the rest of it has been debunked by most people. The clue is in the phrase 'innoculated with the tamiflu vaccine'. Not only was this claim reported before the vaccine even went out, tamiflu is not a vaccine! It seems the orginal bs article was copied and automatically accepted as gospel around every conspiracy site on the planet.
People got ill, they were treated with tamiflu. Personally I think we have a responsibility to cross check our sources (mainstream as well as conspiracy) as far as possible before adding to the rumour mill.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by unicorn1]

join