It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Could the web-bot "global coastal event" be caused by NASA bombing the moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

No.
The prediction period has already passed. They blew it.

- Global Coastal Event likely in early to mid 2009
The Web Bot sees a permanent loss of low-lying territory globally and foresees that one continent in particular will get hit badly, but it does not say which one. Places to avoid: anything at sea level (Bangladesh/Florida/ etc).

www.december212012.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by nikiano

No.
The prediction period has already passed. They blew it.

The Web Bot sees a permanent loss of low-lying territory globally and foresees that one continent in particular will get hit badly, but it does not say which one. Places to avoid: anything at sea level (Bangladesh/Florida/ etc).

www.december212012.com...

Actually, no, if you look at my correction, I went back to the original alta set, and it mentions 2010-2011 for the global coastal phenomenon.

I had originally thought it was 2009, but I was thinking of the earthquakes.

I can quote it if you like. (Can't copy it due to password protection.)

Interestingly, the alta set also mentions tidal changes....I just noticed that for the first time when I went back to check on the date.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by nikiano]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The mass of the Moon is more than 10^18 greater than the mass of the satellite. This means that the Moon isn't going to notice a thing. It's as trivial as a gnat slamming into a semitrailer. The semi isn't going to feel it.

As for the Moon being a geode, not likely. It's too massive to have a hollow interior, unless the shell is composed of unusually dense material. There is no evidence to support that notion.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Are you saying webbot did not predict a "global coastal event" for early to mid 2009?

December 16,2008

forums.macrumors.com...

December 20, 2008

[WEB BOT]- Global Coastal Event likely in early to mid 2009
The Web Bot sees a permanent loss of low-lying territory globally and foresees that one continent in particular will get hit badly, but it does not say which one. Places to avoid: anything at sea level (Bangladesh/Florida/ etc). -Source_
www.december212012.com... ... 8_2009.htm

pimpinturtle.com...

November 30, 2008

imaginativeworlds.com...

They missed.

[edit on 10/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well there is a thread on this from someone who posted last month at GLP that said this would happen in September and that their old homeland would then rise. His talking Lemuria here.

I am thinkin anytime now you'll start getting more and more and then them biggy ones..............................look out.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What if the 'bombing of the Moon' is to take place a a convenient time to be able to blame the 'bombing' for Earth movements, flooding etc and cover up for the real cause, the first flyby of Nibiru?

Has anyone taken a look at the amount of BIG earthquakes that have taken place in the last 24 hours and yet NOTHING is mentioned in the MSM. There is a wall of silence with regard to the Earth movements.

Remember, it will be another 2-3 years before Nibiru's devastating fly by takes place, and they don't want us riff raff, in a panic preventing their own survival plans from taking shape.....do they?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
No.

Your talking about slamming a Kinetic hunk of metal the size of a truck, into something the size of all Australia.

There are craters on the moon miles and miles across, this will be but a pinprick. Nothing bad will happen.

"If" something bad happens, on a massive global earth-shaking scale, you can bet your arse TPTB set it up, because naturally the dynamics of the LCROSS mission will cause NO harm to the moon.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

What if NASA is trying to figure out if the moon is hollow? Because, if the astronauts heard a giant, resounding "gonging" or "ringing" when they landed on the moon.....maybe they are trying to figure out why

That sound they heard was from the lander itself, take an empty soda can and drop it on the pavement.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Here is one theory on the hollow moon ..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm probably completely off mark here but I've been wondering if the reason NASA is bombing the moon is to hide/destroy whatever evidence of a moon base India found.......food for thought huh?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

The astronauts heard nothing. The vibrations were recorded by seismographs.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by funkeemunkee84

I had thought of that myself, but then isn't the impact point visible from earth?
If it is, then wouldn't the base or structures or what not have been visible through some high powered telescopes?

I think if there are in fact E.T bases on the moon, and I don't doubt it, they would be on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
[

Originally posted by nikiano

This "global coastal event" was supposed to be gigantic....something you really couldn't miss. And it was supposed to be global....not just a tsunami hitting in one place, or a flood hitting in another place, but a global event. As in biblical flood kind of global.

this idea is what got my attention...

i'd suggest the global coastal event might have more to do with the
Thermohaline Conveyor

seeing as how the ice melt is really screwing up the Gulf Streams in the Atlantic and the oft recurring El Ninos & La Ninas are disturbing the Pacific currents

Oh, concerning the moonscape of craters on a hollow moon... don't you think the builders & engineers of a hollow moon would deliberately cameoflage the giant project as a common 'moon' instead of having a naked Star-Wars-ish Death-Star orbiting a planet for all to see?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Bombing anywhere is a horrible thing to do. Bombing the moon is asking for trouble.

How do we know the aftermath?

It is a ridiculous idea anyway, and it is obviously a huge cover-up and they usually lead to revelation or worse. Maybe even 'Revelations'.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Please PLEASE look into this some more people...

It is not a "BOMB" as you would think of it, there is no explosive devices.
It is a 2-tonne piece of metal, using nothing but kinetic energy as its force.
It is not going to harm the moon in any way... the Moon is MASSIVE and this is only a small device that is going to do nothing but kick up some debris and dust!
No bombs.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

So WHY are they doing it?

As a cover-up.

Also, how do you know what will happen in the aftermath? No-one does.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Of course I don't know what's going to happen... I don't know if the sun is going to explode tomorrow and kill us all either.

But logic tells me that it probably wont explode, and logic tells me that a 2-tonne piece of metal, using kinetic energy, not explosives, slamming into a planetary body the size of all of Australia, weighing 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes probably isn't going to do any structural damage to the Moon.

Craters are on the moon hundreds of kilometers across, indicating meteors of catastrophic size have hit it in the past right? Well we are still breathing.
The moon is hit by meteors all the time! This will be a pinprick on its surface.

So I'm saying that logic tells me nothing bad will happen.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Echelon117]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

OK, hello Logic - and since you think I know nothing about Logic, I actually majored in Logic at University.

But this time my feelings are telling me more.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Haha... Do you have a major in feelings too?

Look man, I'm just throwing it out there the reason why I do not think this will cause any damage to the moon. I think it is a reasonable argument to say nothing will happen, and the reasons why I've stated nothing will happen.

A cover up? Yeah sure, I don't doubt that.. In fact my first thoughts were perhaps they are trying to smash some ancient E.T structures to smithereens..
Thats possible.

But I do not believe this will cause any major damage resulting in a massive earth shaking crises

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes, I do.

And we do not need bombing of the moon to cause major earthquakes - we have them right here.

I wish you were not so confrontational - sometimes it is nice to discuss things normally.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join