It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Could the web-bot "global coastal event" be caused by NASA bombing the moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Good evening everyone. I came up with a theory tonight about what might be responsible for the web bot prediction of a "global coastal event", and I thought I'd post it. It has to do with the bombing of the moon by NASA on Friday.

Background:

As many of you know (or at least, those of you who follow the web bot predictions), the web bot program predicted a massive "global coastal event" for this year. I think they expected it this summer, but even they admit that their timing is not always perfect.

This "global coastal event" was supposed to be gigantic....something you really couldn't miss. And it was supposed to be global....not just a tsunami hitting in one place, or a flood hitting in another place, but a global event. As in biblical flood kind of global.

When it didn't happen this summer, I just chalked it up to one of the web bot's "misses." (After all, they have hits and misses.)

Today's theory, and how it manifested:

So, I was at work tonight, and one of my co-workers was reading an article on the internet about how NASA is going to "bomb" the moon this Friday.... and he and I basically agreed that we (the U.S.) were being extremely arrogant to bomb the moon and not worry about any consequences of that bombing. (I also personally thought it had nothing to do with finding water, and rather about something else entirely, but that's another theory.)

I mentioned Neal Adam's theory, about how the moon could possibly be a massive, hollow geode (for those of you who haven't heard this theory, you can find his animated videos on the internet, but I don't know the exact link right now).

Side note: When you think of how the moon looks on the outside, it DOES looks like a geode! And when you remember reports that the astronauts have said that when they landed on the moon, it sounded hollow.....that a giant "ring!" went up when they landed. Well, there's some evidence for "the moon is a geode" theory.

So, anyway, back on subject: I was telling my co-worker, yes, what if Neal Adam's theory is true (that the moon is just a giant, hollow, crystal geode), then what if when we bomb it on Friday....we bomb it right out of orbit?

Then, my curious mind started thinking of what would happen if the moon went out of it's current orbit....how the tides and the water levels on earth would get all discombobulated and screwed up....

And then, I remembered the "giant global coastal event" that the web bot's predicted (although it was supposed to happen this summer....) and VIOLA...my theory takes shape!

So, here it is:

Hypothesis: What if the global coastal event that the web bot program picked up on, is actually a massive global tide shifting, caused by the moon moving out of it's current orbit, as a result of the bombing of the moon.

I realized that I needed more information. I'm not an engineer, or a physicist, but if there are any out there, maybe you could answer this word problem for me:

If the moon is a hollow geode, how much force would be required to move the moon out of its orbit? And how big of bomb would be required to provide that force? And, does anyone know, how much force will be used by NASA on Friday to "bomb" the moon?

(edited for clarification)

[edit on 8-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I don't know, we can speculate until my bottom is red, what remains that you pose an interesting speculation, for the sake of speculation, and George Noory has bigfoot researchers on tonight. So I guess your theory is as good as any.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
just one question...why hasnt the moon been thrown off orbit when one of the thousands(just a guess on the number) of meteors have hit it in the past? is that not why all the craters are there? i really dont think a satellite crashing into the moon can do more damage then a meteor going at the speeds in which they travel can do.....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
See all the craters on the surface? Thats from it getting hit many times over with meteors, what they are doing seems to pale in comparison to the impact the moon has already seen.

The giant coastal event is much more likely from all these dang earthquakes I think.

But who knows, we will see if you are right shortly.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Yes, that's a good point.

But still, it would be interesting to find out how much force would be required to move a hollow moon out of it's orbit.

We hear stories all the time about how moons were smothered, and how the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter are the remains of an old planet that got crushed by....what?

So, I figure, if it's possible to destroy a planet, then it must be possible to move a moon out if it's orbit. And if it's possible to move a moon out of its orbit, how much force would it require?

Also, I just kept thinking.....for something to be a "global coastal event" it would have to involve something as massive as the moon.

But, then again....that just could be my over-active imagination at work.

I get so bored at work, I have to find some way to occupy my mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

im no astro-physicist, but i would think you would need something at least a good percentage of the mass of the moon to throw it off....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Oooh, I just thought of something else.

Like I said, I don't buy the excuse that NASA is looking for water on the moon. (After all, India just found water on the moon without bombing it.) I had a few theories, but then, just now, I thought of this:

What if NASA is trying to figure out if the moon is hollow? Because, if the astronauts heard a giant, resounding "gonging" or "ringing" when they landed on the moon.....maybe they are trying to figure out why, and they're actually not telling us the real reason for bombing the moon.

Or, once again....it could just be my active imagination at work.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Seriously are people really that terrified of NASA's little experiment or do they just want something to happen so bad they make things up?

All Nasa are doing is shoving a small piece of metal into the moons surface to create dust, so they can analyse it.

If by some magical chance this effects the earth in any way, i will eat my hat

Discuss this thoughfully people, meteors dont screw us up it, and neither will this

[edit on 8/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I wish people would stop accuse posters like me of being "terrified", and stop saying "relax, people" whenever someone offers up a new theory or discussion.

For the record, whenever someone posts a discussion, or a theory, it is not because we are "uptight" or "scared" or "terrified" but rather, usually, it's because we like to bounce ideas off of other people. We like to theorize. We like to discuss.

Relax yourself. It's not about fear, but rather it's about imagination and theorizing, and just the desire to get a good conversation going. That's what SCIENTISTS do, and I am a person with a SCIENCE degree. Therefore, I enjoy THEORIZING about scientific issues.

I am not spreading fear, nor freaking out, nor am I uptight. Rather, I just wish to engage in THOUGHTFUL discussion.

If you have no curiosity or anything to contribute, then don't contribute to the discussion thread. But please don't go around telling people to "relax" when we are just trying to have a discussion.

Geez.

Afterthought...I just thought of this: A scientist without an imagination is like a cook without a pantry full of spices....nothing truly good will ever come of it. Imagination is the spice of science.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

This "global coastal event" was supposed to be gigantic....something you really couldn't miss. And it was supposed to be global....not just a tsunami hitting in one place, or a flood hitting in another place, but a global event. As in biblical flood kind of global.

I don't think bombing the moon would shake it out of orbit. It sounds a bit like throwing a firecracker at a mountain.

I would think this webot prediction is more along the line of the Cumbre Vieja volcano sliding into the ocean and causing a tsunami. After all, this "when" not "if" event has really been harped a lot the past few years. Maybe it will be contrived to happen. When you consider the results of what would happen in an event like that...it would have global repercussion. If such a tsunami did go 21 miles inland along the Eastern seaboard...it would be like a Noah's flood.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Althea...yes, you're probably right.

Oops, I checked the data set for the web bot, and I realized that I got my time frame off on the "global coastal event" thing. The web bot program said that the global coastal event was set for 2010-11.....not this year. Sorry!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
I wish people would stop accuse posters like me of being "terrified", and stop saying "relax, people" whenever someone offers up a new theory or discussion.

Ok, seeing as this is the only part of my post which offended you so much, I will now edit it

Thanks for the laugh to...i enjoyed your response

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Seriously are people really that terrified of NASA's little experiment or do they just want something to happen so bad they make things up?

All Nasa are doing is shoving a small piece of metal into the moons surface to create dust, so they can analyse it.

If by some magical chance this effects the earth in any way, i will eat my hat

Discuss this thoughfully people, meteors dont screw us up it, and neither will this

[edit on 8/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Strange how they need to use a 2 Ton bomb, to blow a 5 mile wide crater, just to get a little dust sample.

Overkill?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Yes, I thought the same thing. I don't think they're looking for water.

In any case....Two tons? That's 4000 pounds.

Anyone know how heavy the average weight of the asteroids and/or meteors and/or meteoroids that normally collide with the moon?

Also, for argument's sake, if the moon was a hollow geode, would a two ton bomb be enough to knock it off it's orbit?

Like I said, I'm no astro-physicist...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
could this be the false flag to bring on project bluebeam?

I dont know but its a possibility..

In todays climate,I wouldnt put anything past anyone anymore..Its a win-win no matter how you slice it..

More water on the moon--good
Creates a disaster on earth--good
causes pissed off aliens to come down to earth and say WTF?--good

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Not only stuffing about with their new tech toys on the moon and
God knows elsewhere in the vicinity but also under the ocean floor (another black op) by more than one government. Then there is the nuke testing you do not know about (God knows everyone seems to have one and is testing), the general public are told zilch to what is going on.

There is only so much one poor darn planet can take. I would like to take all those people in charge ordering this stuff and just drop them into solitary confinement for about 30 or more years.

link   
God knows elsewhere in the vicinity but also under the ocean floor (another black op) by more than one government. Then there is the nuke testing you do not know about (God knows everyone seems to have one and is testing), the general public are told zilch to what is going on.

There is only so much one poor darn planet can take. I would like to take all those people in charge ordering this stuff and just drop them into solitary confinement for about 30 or more years.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

causes pissed off aliens to come down to earth and say WTF?--good

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Redpillblues]

LOL!!

I briefly imagined the same thing happening.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join