It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1: FluMist, the Switcharoo and the 2.4%

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
My family (all four of us) have just had swine flu.

My wife and son seem to have had the worst time with it.

My duaghter and I had it but we weren't as bad off as they were.

I had a flu two years ago that I honestly thought I might die from. This swine flu was no where near as bad as that one.

My points are:

we weren't vaccinated (not due to vaccination opposition, there was none available)

we all got h1n1 whithin days of one another.

My wife and son never get sick. Never get flu vaccines. Never get the flu. BUT they got this one an it kicked their asses. They refused to take the tamiflu.

They gave my daughter and I tamiflu. Remembering the last flu and seeing my wife go through that I am glad I had tamiflu. It greatly reduced the flu effects.

It's not the boogey man virus. It does suck though.
It's easily comunnicable due to a lack of herd immunity.

Take care of yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
When I first heard about the FluMist in the news a couple of nights ago, it somehow triggered red flags in my mind. It seems wierd in my opinion. I've been talking to my family and loved ones, and I for sure am not getting the vaccination. Hell, I've never even taken a "normal" flu shot, ever.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I had to re-visit this thread. What is really interesting is the fact that roughly 3 weeks after they started using the Flumist we now have the flu running rampant in 48 states and a national emergency declared by Obama. I wonder why nobody in the media is covering the issue of the 2.4% that the CDC admitted to. I bet that the actual rate of secondary infections is a bit higher.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

I did read people claiming in areas of the FluMist that H1N1 is everywhere now. Personally, this is all a facade for a corrupt global goverment flexing its muscle through medical fascism.

I won't take H1N1 vaccines as my money does not deserve to trickle up to these murderers.

This is mass murder, and a major crime against humanity. Hopefully one day humanity will wake up to these villains, but alas... that's just a dream.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for bumping this thread up. I had not not seen it yet.

To the OP: S & F thank you for this needed information. The numbers and their meanings are staggering. Just think about this! Let's say 1,000,000 people got the flu mist. Most of those that got it are health care works and repsonders. They got it at WORK while working in a health care setting. It was being dispensed in the middle of the ER to the ER docs and nurses that then turned and treated high-risk patients with the virus running back out their noses.

If 50% (500,000) infected 2.4% of EVERYONE they came into contact with over the course of lets say 5 days, well lets do some math. I am a healthcare worker in an ER. In the course of a day of workI come into contact with about let's say 300 people when you take into account the sick, their family, my co-workers and then my normal every-day contact. (remember H1N1 has a spread of up to 10 ft from the infected person) That works out to about 7 people a day times 5 days is 35. That means that if I HAD gotten the Flu Mist like my employer tried to talk me into, I potentially would have infected at LEAST 35 people with H1N1.

Multiply that by 500,000 people equals about 17,500,000 (yes that's millions) that could have been infected by the flu mist vaccine. Now this is only an estimate. I have searched the CDC and can not find an accurate number of HOW MANY doses of this went out. The closest I got was "millions of doses have been distributed". So the number I came up with is probably only a third of the actual people that have been infected because of it.

This means that most likely the number is probably closer to 50,000,000 people have potentially been infected by the shedding of viruses from the H1N1 flu mist!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Yes....I felt this thread was important now that we are starting to see a dramatic increase the the number of suspected cases and the nation emergency being declared. Your information about health care workers daily exposure to people is very enlightening as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your interest and comments!
H1N1 deaths thread

Here is a recent ATS thread which links to news articles concerning all the new H1N1 deaths. It is interesting that H1N1 was not any more deadly than the seasonal flu. That is until FluMist was distributed. Now it is spreading like wildfire.

Children were the first to get the FluMist vaccination. Is this the reason why there is a high proportion of young people being killed? It very well may be.

Originally posted by westcoast
This means that most likely the number is probably closer to 50,000,000 people have potentially been infected by the shedding of viruses from the H1N1 flu mist!!!

Interesting way to create demand for your product and make a few billion bucks. Sick but interesting.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by METACOMET]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join