It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1: FluMist, the Switcharoo and the 2.4%

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Yes a different vaccine, however that vaccine and other, similar deactivated vaccines are the ones that will be given to us, the general public. That is why i included it within this thread. I'm attempting to combat some of the fear on ATs because people seem to read "vaccine" and lump them all in together as dangerous.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Holy crap, this is helluva FrakenVirus we're dealing with here.
I wouldn't be surprised to find out the vaccine may actually be based on nanobot technology.
Scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

That is because the VA is a federal organization not a State. VA will get it quicker then others and it will be more available to the Veterans. If you open your eyes when you look around the VA hospital, didnt you notice all the "Educate about the Flu Vaccine" pamphlets, placards and posters all over the place, telling Health Care Officials not to take NO for an answer, but to educate and discuss the vaccine. You know the ones, you saw them and probably dismissed them completely as they are all over the place in the VAMC.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sounds like you went to the same place arcnaver. Signs were everywhere in the V.A. and people were lined up out the door to get their shot.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
That being said, this IS a troublesome event. Why? Because they are using it to inject implants, as we all know.
This can be verified.

Could you verify it for me please. I would like to see the material that indicates or proves this is happening. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

The Tatooine VAMC is littered with these reminders. Its kinda scary actually, until you manage to ignore them. I mean they are plastered everywhere you can imagine.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Hello ATS. Follow me as I connect the dots.

#1 H1N1 novel influenza. This flu will work well not only because it is highly contagious, but also because it is infecting people many months before a typical flu season.
#2 Have a months long scare/marketing campaign to hype the importance of being vaccinated.
#3 Rush the product (vaccine) through testing and approval a record five months after discovery of the novel flu.

Consider this people, Swine flu broke out in Mexico in April I believe of this year. And Mexico I believe is on the North American Continent, and we did have people dying and getting sick in the US around this time also. Now here's the question, if the h1n1 is so dangerous why didn't the govt. and the rest of the medical establishment in the US and Canada start pushing for inoculations and free flu shots etc. etc. at that time? The push for inoculation started in Britian (very good friend of ours) back in the early summer and was increasingly ramped up over the months with the Help of the WHO (world health organization). Everywhere in Europe (especially Britain) they where saying we need to be inoculated etc. etc.. Britain even came out to say that all of it's population will be vaccinated with it. Then theree was the "accident" of Baxter in Austria sending live h5n1 Avian flu to the Czech republic by mistake etc. etc..

Something is going on and I think its an attempt to have an outbreak. This swine flu h1n1 almost everybody should have already gotten infected by it if they live in the North American continent, so why get a vaccine to protect us from something that originated from our shores and more than likely infected us. I'm not taking the shot or the mist, because something isn't right about it and doctors and the makers of it don't want to take it.

I don't beli

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by TheBorg]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Now here's the question, if the h1n1 is so dangerous why didn't the govt. and the rest of the medical establishment in the US and Canada start pushing for inoculations and free flu shots etc. etc. at that time?

Because their H1N1 specific product had not yet been approved. Like is mentioned earlier, these approvals usually take years and years. H1N1 specific vaccine got approval in less than 5 months after discovery of this strain of H1N1.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Because its all about the Benjamin's Baby!

$$$$$$$$$

They arnt about to waste a good crisis!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” The above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

In a few more weeks we will all know if this insanity is true. I'd be interested in how many will admit their unfounded paranoia then? Will you apologize to the people who are responsible for us living longer and healthier every generation? Do you even study history or just invent it?

This mass hysteria is getting out of control.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What hysteria? The only facts being claimed here are linked to the CDC website.

How do you feel about getting sick from people who are vaccinated, when otherwise you may have remained healthy? I apologize to you if that makes you hysterical.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have some thoughts about this whole supposed "flu" thing, please bear with me, I come from a family whose grandfather created L'Dopa and was the first to speak out about flouride because it was killing the human cells he was growing in vitro. So, now that i have said that, i will continue, i am going to go a bit sideways here, but i truly believe that what i am saying has some merit, said grandfather taught me well. Ok so we have a geoengineering of the planets atmosphere with barium and immune suppressor, with aluminum an immune suppressor which supposedly interacts with bacteria in the atmosphere, the bacteria gobble up the aluminum they fall down to earth, we breathe them and what ever else they are putting into the concotion, polymers, di-ethylene bromide and the unknown etc, people are/have been showing up in hospitals for a couple of years now with flu/pneumonia like symptoms, basuically resporatory symptoms, but no fever, so no immune response, i believe this flu thing is an attempt to play down the affects of the geo- engineering of our planets skies, like the mad scientist said..oh, him edward teller, 20 billion will die to save the rest, there is a new movie out of hollywood apparently banned in the usa called Toxic Skies, i believe this movie is much to close to the real truth, the question remains though, why did baxter file for patent protection in the usa in august 2008? when the mystical virus did not appear till monsiuor obamas visit to mexico city this april???????.. although i was watching the spew planes, yes those, lay trails down that far at that specific time, the 4km sat image does not lie, sorry, and as of yesterday the spew planes have been going nuts here where i live. I personnally do not like living under a chemical white sky and where i live is not under a major flight path and 3 week ago when i was sitting on a bar stool down town in my city in canada i just out of luck pluncked myself down next to a guy who works for canadian naval military intelligence, i asked him very pointed questions about what is going on, he did not speak to me mostly because the questions only required a yes or a no, so nod or shake, he confirmed, the geoengineering, also confirmed that those that do know are not allowed to speak about it.. so to that man where ever you are thank you!

i

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You are ignoring the fact many have had the vaccines and they are just fine. Why?

Why do you think they are trying to kill us when every generation lives longer and is healthier?

Do you actually believe they will kill millions in the next few months? Seriously or is this just a lark?

All of this is terrifying fragile people and its not funny anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

Just getting back to this thread, as I was about to go to sleep.
Grant me a reprieve and I'll verify it for you tomorrow.

In fact, I'll go ahead and write up the thread I was thinking about writing earlier today.

Apologies.
(I only even made this post right now to let you know that I wasn't ducking your request for information. I'll post a thread tomorrow and link it here so you can be directed to it.)

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You are ignoring the fact many have had the vaccines and they are just fine. Why?

Why do you think they are trying to kill us when every generation lives longer and is healthier?

Do you actually believe they will kill millions in the next few months? Seriously or is this just a lark?

All of this is terrifying fragile people and its not funny anymore.

Not many people have taken the specific vaccine we are talking about in this thread. You are thinking of the seasonal flu vaccine. FluMist for H1N1 is just being delivered as we speak after only a few months of testing, and loads of hype.

I do not think people are healthier now than they were a generation ago. We could go into this but it is off topic.

I put this forth as a theory backed with facts. All I am doing is making people aware of the fact that those vaccinated with FluMist, according to the CDC, will shed live influenza virus and infect others with whatever is in the vaccine. What is the biological index of the FluMist vaccine? That is the question. What is in it? What strain? From where?

I have no responsibility to the fragile people. I have no control over what internet sites they visit or what they read in books.

Like you said time will tell.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
I do not think people are healthier now than they were a generation ago. We could go into this but it is off topic.

That has little to do with vaccines, that has to do with people being idiots, eating rubbish and doing zero exercise. If you take a look at vaccine success you will find numerous diseases wiped out or vastly reduced. The herd immunity has been a truly brilliant thing for humanity. We have extended life expectancy and we have increased the health of older people so that they can continue to function.

The generation before us was not healthier in the sense of age related illnesses, they were healthier however in regards to diet induced diseases. You make it sound here like you're blaming vaccines for peoples ill health when it is shovelling cheese covered double burgers, vast amounts of slat and a large, sugar filled drink down their throats daily that is the problem.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antiopression

My office has been full of people with flu symptoms for the past week. I don't have any sign of it despite the fact that it's been about 25 years since my last flu shot. Why? Because I take colloidal silver. Silver might be a "heavy metal," but it's far less toxic than oxygen. I've cured tonsillitis in myself no less than three times; gargle for a few minutes and the swelling is gone within a few hours. My roommate had flu symptoms yesterday, so I gave him some of it. Today he's as healthy as ever. No microorganism can withstand being in the presence of silver, ionized or not (the ionization just keeps it in suspension in the water). And you only contract argyria if you consume HUGE amounts of it for very long periods of time. At the concentrations I'm taking it in, it'd take 500 years for enough to build up in me to turn my skin grey (which is argyria's only effect). Why do you think both the FDA (who gave us Nutrasweet and Donald Rumsfeld) and the EPA (who said the asbestos-laden air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe) are trying desperately to destroy it? Because it works and they quite obviously hate us all. Why would Samsung be building washing machines that dispense colloidal silver right into your clothes if it didn't kill all bacteria and virii? Why are they trying to get it reclassified as a "pesticide?"

It works, period. It can even kill MRSA and pinkeye, safely. Topical or ingested, it is quite simply the best antibiotic in existence (unless you count fire). And if, like me, you can't stand paying $25 for an ounce of it at a grocery store, just spend $150 and get a real electrolysis generator that'll spit out a thousand gallons of it with $10 worth of silver (but be careful where you buy one; there are all KINDS of colloidal snake-oil generators on the market). Pre-make a few gallons of it and store it in glass jugs somewhere dark. It could save your life, but it'll definitely save you billions of dollars on doctor co-pays and prescriptions. I guarantee it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
HAS EVERYONE MISSED THIS.... THE FDA APPROVED THE H1N1 VACCINE WITHOUT ANY TESTING BEING DONE…REALLY LOOK IT UP ON TH FDA WEB SITE
www.fda.gov...

This is CRAZY

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mackmaster99

to, antioppression, i totally agree with you, colliodal silver is a godsend whether used topically or internallly, i have been using it for years, also oregano oil works very well for upper and lower respiratory problems, how ever the PTB with the december thing would like to take the power to heal ourselves away from us, sorry, thinking , oh yes the codex aliamentarious, sorry my spelling is off, same kind of fraud as the vaccine, it's all really about control. The time is now,. we the people that are awake and there are enough of us at this point in time to do what we the people world wide need to do and say...enough is enough... no more shall you corporate entities try and ram this garbage down our collective throats, we the people need to speak out as one, tell murdock, rockerfeller, rothschild to go to hell, i am not sure how we do this, but we really do need to do this for our very survival, i know i'm a bit off topic here, but the others will not come to aid us unless we do the 100th monkey thing, when we as humanity are ready we have and get all the aid we need, so no sleeping pills people, it's time to wake up and stand up for what YOU believe in, it's not about it doesn't matter, or i cannot make a difference it is what it is, but together all of us that speak out those of us especially that have left platos cave, we the people really do hold that pwer in our hands, so lets use it..on a local level and through the internet globally....light..enlightenment...love....warm feelings and a yes we can do this attitude..let's get this ball rolling the sooner the better..TT

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join