It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1: FluMist, the Switcharoo and the 2.4%

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Doing the math, things get interesting.

Let's say they send out 100 million doses of this LAIV vaccine. If 50% shed it, then that's 50 million people shedding live virus. And if 2.4% (worst case, according to their studies) of those shedders infect others, then that means 1.2 million people get infected.

The Math:
100,000,000 * 0.5 = 50,000,000
50,000,000 * 0.024 = 1,200,000

Of course, I have no idea how many LAIV doses they are planning on distributing, but you get the idea. Sounds like a great way to distribute your engineered virus.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by antiopression
Remember when the flu consisted of fever, runny nose and generally throwing up.

This swine flu is all in the lungs. It no flu. It's an airborne WMD, and they are covering it up.

The particles making people sick are nano sized, penetrating deep into the lungs.

The side affects of not getting proper O2 intake is what is causing "flu like" symptoms. And that's how the docs describe it. "Flu like", meaning it has nothing to do with flu.

Right on the money, Antioppression.

ATS REMEMBER THIS:

NOBODY ON THE PRODUCTION OR SUPPLY SIDE OF THIS WILL TAKE THE VACCINE!

SO DON'T YOU TAKE IT EITHER! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR RIGHTS!

Thanks BVG. And thanks for putting that extra p in my handle. After I signed up, I realized I spelled oppression wrong. Oh well.

People are getting the "swine flu" and then docs are saying, "well, you still need the vaccine".

That alone should raise huge red flags. The whole point (supposedly) to a vaccine is to lightly expose on to the virus, thus building up antibodies.

If one has already has the flu, the vaccine should be unnecessary.

But I feel getting around all those endocrine inhibitors we are being subjected to is really the end time obstacle. People CAN'T wake up, because they are too drugged up.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I went to the doc this morning.
I had to go on Neoral.
I thought what my doctor said was interesting.
He said (to me because of the drug he put me on) absolutely do not take the flu shot.

But he went further, and said "Do not be around people that have HAD the flu shot either."

He said that immunizations are designed to protect populations as a whole, but not any particular individual.

I figure people will have to be shedding the flu virus, if he told me to avoid people that have had the shot.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Note who they want receiving the vaccines first. Hospital workers and kids in school. Why? Captured audiences are in there midst....and lots of them, in tight quarters. This is a man-made pandemic if it succeeds. These people have evil intents. Do not take the shot. Don't let your family and friends take the shot, and spread the word.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Thinking about hospitals...how many patients in hospitals are immuno-compromised though? My doctor seemed to think that since my immune system is compromised, I would be at risk of getting it from someone that has had it.

Is that RISK - 2.4% for normal folks? In a hospital setting, where the vaccine is being MANDATED - there's a lot of transplant patients and patients on steriods, ect. If it is the immune response that kills people, wouldn't it them make sense for those of us with no immune systems to practically become vectors?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Remember when the flu consisted of fever, runny nose and generally throwing up.

This swine flu is all in the lungs. It no flu. It's an airborne WMD, and they are covering it up.

The particles making people sick are nano sized, penetrating deep into the lungs.

The side affects of not getting proper O2 intake is what is causing "flu like" symptoms. And that's how the docs describe it. "Flu like", meaning it has nothing to do with flu.

Right on the money, Antioppression.

ATS REMEMBER THIS:

NOBODY ON THE PRODUCTION OR SUPPLY SIDE OF THIS WILL TAKE THE VACCINE!

SO DON'T YOU TAKE IT EITHER! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR RIGHTS!

Really? That's a big statement!!!!

Can you back it up with data that says 'nobody' on the production or supply side will take it? Hardly believable, sorry but facts are required here!

And I am dying to know, who is 'they'? Where is the evidence for their existence? Satanists? Illuminati? NWO? Bohemian Grove? Masons? The Usual Suspects starring Benicio Del Toro?

Whoever 'they' are, what is their motive for creating an 'airborne WMD' and how could you expect the entire medical profession and world governments to either be in on it or too stupid to realize what's going on?

Is it to kill off the working/consumer class during a global depression? That logic doesn't even make sense as a precursor to a plan...what's the next step and who do they expect to be alive to take that step?

BTW if i remember correctly, flu is short for Influenza, which is Italian for 'Influence', which harkens back to the days when foul humors and demons made you sick, not viruses and bacteria. There is no one 'flu', there is a huge spectrum that is represented by the word 'flu'. So flu-like means flu, it doesn't mean secret NWO killoff WMD. Unless I am wrong and that IS what it means.

My reasons for not wanting to take the vaccine have nothing to do with secret world domination because let's face it, if that's the plan then there's not a lot I can do about it. My reasons are at the other end of the spectrum...the governments of the world are making a knee-jerk reaction out of a fear of looking incompetent, and profiteering pharmaceutical companies are happy to oblige them by rushing # out the door with little concern about it's efficacy and safety.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by ImplausibleDeniability]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was presented some pretty good info by someone at work today about this vaccine (a lot of people are frightened over this prospect) and I have spent the last two hours researching the composition of the vaccine.

The alternative theorists are spinning this thing as if this vaccine is going to kill off a bunch of folks, or as this thread suggests, be used as a catalyst for a much more dangerous strand of flu. In respects to the topic of this thread, I don't think you will see anything more "dangerous". What I think you COULD POSSIBLY see is that people given the mist become an unaffected carrier of it, driving up the demand of the vaccine, but no more deadly than it is now.

That being said, this IS a troublesome event. Why? Because they are using it to inject implants, as we all know.
This can be verified. I've never been one for worrying about the Government releasing a super-bug to destroy the population. I think that the logistics of such a thing are incalculable. They may release bugs, yeah, but nothing that is devastating. Just My Humble Opinion.

I'm thinking about starting another thread that sorta' sums up what is going on and what my thoughts are. I'm hesitant though, as many of the points in the story have already been covered here.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i was questioning what the nasal mist was a week ago when i heard about it... here's what i posted in another thread:

Originally posted by adrenochrome
i don't know about everyone else, but it sounds just as bad to me...

oh, and everyone might wanna take a look at this:
HOW TO BE LEGALLY EXEMPT FROM VACCINATIONS

EDIT:

the live attenuated vaccine intended as a nasal spray for children is genetically unstable and risk generating a more dangerous pandemic virus if mass vaccinations are to proceed

www.i-sis.org.uk...

The live attenuated viral vaccine from AstraZeneca/ Medimmune applied as a nasal spray was tested by the company on 7852 children at at 249 sites in 26 countries, but only against the inactivated vaccine. The overall ‘attack rate’ of influenza from the vaccine strain was 5 percent in the group that received live vaccine, and 10 percent in the group that received inactivated vaccine. Even if this result is real - as the inactivated vaccine gives little or no protection - the protection rate of the live vaccine against attack is at best 50 percent.

Vaccine efficacy of 0 to 50 percent will be practically useless in preventing a pandemic even at 100 percent vaccination rate.

www.i-sis.org.uk...

But the live attenuated virus in the vaccine has all the signs of genetic instability, and will also be able to proliferate in and around the nose. In fact, those vaccinated are advised to stay away from immune-suppressed individuals. The obvious danger is that it could mutate and reassort with other flu strains to generate a really dangerous pandemic virus if mass vaccinations are to go ahead

www.i-sis.org.uk...

The MedImmune vaccine will be used primarily for children, to be delivered as a nasal spray. The nasal spray vaccine against pandemic H1N1 influenza has been fast tracked for global distribution.

The live-attenuated vaccine appears more effective than the inactivated virus vaccine, but it resulted in significantly higher rates of severe adverse events. Furthermore, there is evidence that the live vaccine is highly genetically unstable in warm body cells and that has not been thoroughly evaluated in the children vaccinated.

www.i-sis.org.uk...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
What I think you COULD POSSIBLY see is that people given the mist become an unaffected carrier of it, driving up the demand of the vaccine, but no more deadly than it is now.

Thank you ATS for all the great replies. And thank you JayinAR for this reply.

People don't need to believe the theory of a manufactured, engineered or cocktailed strain of virus being used in the FluMist vaccine. This is just something that is being put forward to the community so we can research and come up with the facts. I didn't give any evidence for the "switcharoo" part because I don't have any. Could it be done? Absolutely. Is it being done? I have no evidence of that at this time.

That being said, the fact of the matter is that people who take the FluMist vaccine are passing a live influenza strain (whatever it may be) to the rest of the population. FluMist is spreading influenza. There are going to be many people out there who get infected by vaccinated individuals, people who otherwise may have remained healthy and flu free.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by METACOMET]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Yes, and at that point, the number of cases will explode and will be covered by the MSM extensively.
Along side that, the number of deaths will explode, because lets face it... flu kills.

So, more people will line up to get their RFID tracking device.
I love how "universal health care" is being packaged along side it.

Here is the conundrum though. At that point, when nearly everyone has taken the vaccination, those who do not will be considered "undesirables"...

They will either try to kill the undesirables, or ostracize them.
My bet is to make life extremely difficult on them. "No passports unless you have been immunized."
Etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
...I am strong and healthy. I have a strong immune system. I am not getting any kind of Flu shot....H1N1...BR549....whatever you want to call it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have been watching the entire scenario unfold and agree with you completely!

The mist is going to be used to actually create pandemic conditions.

Since the flu season hasn't even begun, and many are looking at the vaccine with skepticism, conditions to inspire panic need to be put in place to frighten people into taking the SECOND vaccine in the winter.

The mist has the live, manufactured flu virus. If that doesn't get you, the second shot will.

This is my opinion that I have come to after research and observation. Feel free to disagree, but frankly, anybody who takes that vaccine or allows their children to have it is ill-informed, hasn't been paying attention or is just plain stupid.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by unesupernana

If the flu vaccine were going to kill you, they wouldn't be putting tracking devices in it.

It is as simple as that.
This vaccine is going to cure you of the flu, or keep you from getting it.
But from then on out, they will have you on file.

The funny part will be that when everyone gets the jab, there will be a story breaking in the MSM about some "terrorist" that has gone on the run. They will become heroes when they consult the H1N1 vaccination logs to find out who the guy is and where he is at. They will apprehend him based on the vaccination tracking device and then it will be out in the open.
The relieved public will then be forced to "realize" why it is a GOOD THING to have a tracking device.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Can anyone research and post a reliable biological index of the FluMist vaccine? Does the FDA website have this information? I've been looking all over, but I cannot find a biological index for FluMist from a government or pharmacuetical site.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, I saw this youtube with a woman ranting about the swineflu, she thought maybe the swineflu could infact be the avian flu, and they are affaid to go public about it.

She speculated also that could be the reason the victims who dies from the swine flu has avian flu symtoms in the autopsies...
There are avian flu vaccine 'stuff' in the swine flu vaccine and they are so to speak 'pushing' tamiflu which is for avian flu...

What do you guys think of that theory ??

I think you're on to something.

But I believe the whole flu rhetoric is to cover up the affects of Chemtrailing.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by antiopression]

Could be, there are so much CRAP about everything, even here at ATS, where Conspiary is what we should debate and figure out, some dudes Flat out denies the very existence of the Chemtrails, yet alot of us see them spray, and there are 1000 on 1000 of vid's and pictures of it...
I see them with my own eyes, I know they spray, and the dillema is, what FOR and what is in them..

Alot of people think Dr. Tru Ott talks truth, but he lies when he say Chemtrails are real, so , Hmm, what is up with that ?
Either a person is trust worthy, or he is not, dont you agree ?

Chemtrails are proven to contain Barium, and Barium reduse the body's immune defence, and that would explain the rapid spread of the Schwine Flu, right ??

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So let me see if I got this right...

if you go to any medical care facility that has mandated 'the shot', you have a 50-50 chance of being in contact with someone who has a ~2% chance of shedding viruses onto you, causing you to potentially contract this flu.

Did we immunize people, or just turn them into low level typhoid marys and virus incubators for a week? and turned them loose on an already unwell population (people in hospitals).

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it??? I was just watching a video about a flu mist that was found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers . I think it's important to get all information out to the masses so they can make a more informed decision. Is it true vitamin C will be outlawed by the EU as of January?
If so, that would make me nervous.

S&F

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sundancer]

Why would they outlaw Vitamin C? Do they want a Scurvy epidemic? Are they going to ban Orange juice?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by js331975]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Could be, there are so much CRAP about everything, even here at ATS, where Conspiary is what we should debate and figure out, some dudes Flat out denies the very existence of the Chemtrails, yet alot of us see them spray, and there are 1000 on 1000 of vid's and pictures of it...
I see them with my own eyes, I know they spray, and the dillema is, what FOR and what is in them..

Yes, ATS is not what it seems.

You will see that people get the swine flu twice. Supposedly impossible.

I believe Barium is to throw us off the true chemicals they are spraying.

It's an elaborate mixture of ionized silver and ammonium nitrates.

Ionized silver doesn't cause argyria, so docs aren't picking up on it.

It has the same affect though. Heavy metals poisoning. What is the best way to poison someone slowly? With heavy metals. It's been done for centuries.

Silver, stays in the environment, getting into water, soil, etc. It is extremely toxic to aquatic environments and plant life.

Do a study of increased respiratory illnesses, coupled with the fact that silver prices have tripled recently, and it's not too hard to come to a conclusion.

This is a biological attack on a global scale. Don't question the government, and doctors are god, is the new motto.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I was deeply concerned about this vaccine, not because i dislike vaccines but simply because it was rushed out so quickly. I thought that it was extremely irresponsible to test it on a large amount of people so early. I still think taking the risk was irresponsible.

However Australia have been using this vaccine and so far side effects have been rather tame. What we the public may consider severe side effects (side effects causing hospitalization), the people testing it consider nausea and headache as being severe.Let's face it, nausea and headache fo 72 hours isn't that severe and easily treatable with over the counter medications.

There have been less than 1% of patients suffering severe side effects and all patients recovered, often within 72 hours. A more complete explanation with accurate figures and good sources can be found here.

diseases-viruses.suite101.com...

So my fellow ATS members, what do you think of the Australian results? Are you less worried now or still panicking without any rational reason?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

The first of the preliminary reports published is from a continuing study in Australia, where researchers are testing an inactivated H1N1 vaccine developed by CSL Ltd.

This thread is about the H1N1 Vaccine Made By MedImmune, not the CSL vaccine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join