It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1: FluMist, the Switcharoo and the 2.4%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello ATS. Follow me as I connect the dots.

#1 H1N1 novel influenza. This flu will work well not only because it is highly contagious, but also because it is infecting people many months before a typical flu season.
#2 Have a months long scare/marketing campaign to hype the importance of being vaccinated.
#3 Rush the product (vaccine) through testing and approval a record five months after discovery of the novel flu.

O.k, now this is where it gets interesting. The first batch of vaccine to be released to the population (mainly to healthcare professionals) is the nasal vaccine FluMist LAIV. (Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine FluMist first available vaccine

Now here is the theory part ladies and gentlemen... The reasoning behind releasing this vaccine first may be the LIVE VIRUS contained within it. Theoretically, big pharma could release a more virulent, manufactured strain on the population through viral shedding of those who received the fist batches of vaccine. The old "switcharoo". This flu could be engineered to act any way they want it to. These "shedding" individuals are the key to selling billions of vaccines. They spread the manufactured strain of the h1n1 virus.

According to the Center for Disease Control's website...
Nasal-Spray Flu Vaccine Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine LAIV CDC

Can people receiving the nasal-spray flu vaccine LAIV (FluMist®) pass the vaccine viruses to others?

In clinical studies, transmission of vaccine viruses to close contacts has occurred only rarely. The current estimated risk of getting infected with vaccine virus after close contact with a person vaccinated with the nasal-spray flu vaccine is low (0.6%-2.4%).

Minnesota Department of Health

Is shedding the virus a problem for health care workers?

By law the FluMist package insert must state that a person can shed the virus for up to three weeks, but shedding alone should not be equated with person-to-person transmission. In fact studies have found that it is very rare. In a study designed to maximize the chance of detecting vaccine virus transmission, conducted in a Finnish daycare, one child shed the virus for 21 days. Other children in this study shed the virus a mean of 7.6 days. An additional small study of 40 adults conducted since licensure found that only 50% of the adults were shedding the virus from the influenza vaccine on day three after vaccination; one adult shed the virus on day seven as well.

What the CDC and MDH are stating here should shock people. They are saying the live virus contained within the FluMist vaccine can be shed by up to 50% of those who receive it. Moreover, those shedding the virus can then infect up to 2.4 percent of people whom they have contact with. Do the math. Could this be the money making scheme of big pharma?

Thank you for taking the time to hear me out. Please discuss.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by METACOMET]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's pharmaceutical fascism on epic proportions and an out right atrocity against humanity. This transgenetic wet dream is the work of pure evil on planet Earth. And all of us ARE the victims of this act of war against humanity.

We are at war. The H1N1 the declaration against us all. When do we fight back, and how?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well, I saw this youtube with a woman ranting about the swineflu, she thought maybe the swineflu could infact be the avian flu, and they are affaid to go public about it.

She speculated also that could be the reason the victims who dies from the swine flu has avian flu symtoms in the autopsies...
There are avian flu vaccine 'stuff' in the swine flu vaccine and they are so to speak 'pushing' tamiflu which is for avian flu...

What do you guys think of that theory ??

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it??? I was just watching a video about a flu mist that was found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers . I think it's important to get all information out to the masses so they can make a more informed decision. Is it true vitamin C will be outlawed by the EU as of January?
If so, that would make me nervous.

S&F

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The evidence is obvious pointing to Baxter getting their murderous hands bloody with H1N1 pandemic as part creator and profiteer.

We know that they have patents for the H1N1 vaccine a year in advance before it's released. They are guilty of factor 8 spreading Aids in the 80's. They are guilty of releasing H5N1 in February in their seasonal flu shots. They are the creators of this current vaccine. The obviously double as a bioweapons research organization.

This isn't the company I want in charge of curing my health. Boycott Baxter period. And the governments that support them. Know your enemy.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'd just like to sum up what I am trying to say here for a minute. I apologize to ATS, I wish I were a more eloquent writer.

Big pharma could have put a more deadly, engineered strain of H1N1 or other virus' in the FluMist. And if they did, they would probably get away with it. The affected would not be those who have taken fluMist, but those who have contact with people who have taken fluMist.

Big pharma can then claim that the virus mutated naturally into a more deadly strain, while at the same time creating the panic necessary to sell more vaccines.

I hope I am being clear. If anyone else can put it in easier to understand terms, or just sum it up for us I would really appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I think your theory is worth investigation. However,

I would suggest the mist is being given the the health workers and military.

Then, when everyone is convinced it is safe, they switch to the genetically engineered vaccine for the civilian population. That's the nasty stuff.

Notice yesterday in the news, they were showing the vaccine given by the mist, but in the same story, they were also showing it being injected.

Slight of hand, I feel.

Side note.. Did you know Houdini was a Freemason?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by antiopression]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Big pharma could have put a more deadly, engineered strain of H1N1 or other virus' in the FluMist. And if they did, they would probably get away with it. The affected would not be those who have taken fluMist, but those who have contact with people who have taken fluMist.

There are so many possible permutations on this Flu thing that one could easily go quite batty trying to calculate all the angles.

I think the possibility of an artificial escalation/mutation of the virus using the "vaccine" as the catalyst is a very real possibility no matter who you attribute it to. Baxter and other Big Pharma could be doing it on pure profit motives. NWO could be doing it to get more RFID equipped vaccines in more arms (though I don't know if the tracking equipment we worry about can be administered through mist. Anyone checked up on this?) The more Evil variations on ruling elites could be escalating the disease as part of their supposed controlled cull.

All in all, your observations about te shedding rate on this thing are very disturbing. It's ridiculous that they are thinking about quarantining the un-vaccinated while letting people known to have live H1N1 cultures roam free. Very counterintuitive if your goal is reducing H1N1 exposure.

As it stands, I wait with baited breath.

link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, I saw this youtube with a woman ranting about the swineflu, she thought maybe the swineflu could infact be the avian flu, and they are affaid to go public about it.

She speculated also that could be the reason the victims who dies from the swine flu has avian flu symtoms in the autopsies...
There are avian flu vaccine 'stuff' in the swine flu vaccine and they are so to speak 'pushing' tamiflu which is for avian flu...

What do you guys think of that theory ??

I think you're on to something.

But I believe the whole flu rhetoric is to cover up the affects of Chemtrailing.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by antiopression]

link   
Yesterday I went to the Veterans Health Adminstration for a a follow up appointment not related to the flu.

However, I have had the flu for the last five days.

There was V.A. staff administering the seasonal flu vaccine via injection at the check in station. I was offered to get the jab, but refused as I already had the flu!

As soon as I sat down with the admitting nurse, she clearly dictated in her notes and aloud that "patient refused vaccine"!

What gives?!

Additionally, I was not assessed for the flu except for the doc checking my lungs upon my request.

I'm not taking any vaccines this year - period. I'll suffer the few days the flu takes to clear the system.

On another note, my great state has yet to receive its official shipments of vaccine. Yet the V.A. sure had loads of it.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by brilab45]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We the awaken people and the sleepers that is, the ordinary people.
Must declare WAR against these light shy individuals for crimes against humanity. They have kept some of us in the dark to long.
They are repulsive self acclaimed rulers of everything living on the planet, which is a monstrosity. We must act and act soon!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Remember when the flu consisted of fever, runny nose and generally throwing up.

This swine flu is all in the lungs. It no flu. It's an airborne WMD, and they are covering it up.

The particles making people sick are nano sized, penetrating deep into the lungs.

The side affects of not getting proper O2 intake is what is causing "flu like" symptoms. And that's how the docs describe it. "Flu like", meaning it has nothing to do with flu.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads-up on those shedding stats and infection rates. Considering that many of us live in communities where we come into close proximity with large numbers of total strangers every day (eg on public transport, in shopping malls etc), then even at an infection rate from those vaccinated of say 1%, there are lots of opportunities to get infected.

This is actually quite worrying, especially considering how strongly some govt agencies are encouraging people to be vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Breaking News everybody:

Swine Flu can now be caught through eye contact.

Please avoid all eye contact with fellow human beings.

Especially strangers.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This thing scares the bejessus, out of me. I work as technically an employee of a Government Agency (i.e. the Library), here we come in contact with the public EVERY day. That job has not changed or altered in the 5 years I've been here.

Suddenly today, our employer has offered any employee who wants can recieve the regular flu vaccine AND the piggy vaccine for free. You would think if the flu is such a terror, this option would have been offered WAY before this time.

Either way, I'm declining both offerings. I've taken the flu shot in previous years, and I've declined the flu shot in many years. Never really noticed much difference MINUS the soreness near the jab point.

Thank you for posting on this topic, I just know it scares me now that I will be working public office with several people who will willingly get the jab because it's FREE. SIGH, sometimes the state of the world scares me.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I thought this interesting.

I just received a phone call from a 800 service. It stated my Insurance carrier's name and the man portrayed a Dr. and was explaining about needing to get the regular flu shot and the swine flu shots in a wonderful taped message.

Can we all say brainwashing techniques.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What you are suggesting is difficult to reject in light of Big Pharma's conduct in the past. Our adversary, be it Big Pharma or some evil cabal of which they are a player, is formidable.

You can choose to protect yourself by refusing these questionable forms of the vaccine, but still face the publicly spread "shedded" form. Nice.

The only way that I can see myself fighting back on an individual basis (along with my utter refusal to accept the vaccines) is to keep my immune system in tip top shape and hope for the best.

I can't overstate how much it revolts me that there is the prospect that we (or the uniformed, at least) are unwittingly being used as the weapons to fire Big Pharma's ammo at ourselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
And that my friend is a legitimate concern

Of course the virus can be passed on, and it is designed this way. The theory behind the live polio vaccines were that even those who didn’t get the shot would develop immunities if they were exposed to the weakened strain which were shed by the inoculated. This works but has backfired time and time again, there are out breaks in African countries as we speak that attest to this falure.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
As some one that used to work in the pharmaceutical feild, I know that for a vaccine to get approved by the FDA for the public takes around 10 years for proper clinical studies. I am not receiving or will willingly get vaccinnated nor do I recommend any one to get vaccinated. It seems all too fishy that everything in approved in a whopping 5 months.

I read the threads and I am learning about Baxter and how the patents have been there for a year, so my question is How long have they been formulating the disease come up with a cure and what is the real intention? what does that vaccine contain that all this urgency is being presented by the media to the public?

Good thread thank you for posting S&F

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antiopression
Remember when the flu consisted of fever, runny nose and generally throwing up.

This swine flu is all in the lungs. It no flu. It's an airborne WMD, and they are covering it up.

The particles making people sick are nano sized, penetrating deep into the lungs.

The side affects of not getting proper O2 intake is what is causing "flu like" symptoms. And that's how the docs describe it. "Flu like", meaning it has nothing to do with flu.

Right on the money, Antioppression.

ATS REMEMBER THIS:

NOBODY ON THE PRODUCTION OR SUPPLY SIDE OF THIS WILL TAKE THE VACCINE!

SO DON'T YOU TAKE IT EITHER! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR RIGHTS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join