It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is a pipe dream!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
How great would a real, peaceful, world order be? Imagine using the world and all of its resources, shared equally among all people on earth. No borders. One language. Liberty and justice for all.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

So you want me to prove it does exist, Well I would like you to prove it does not exist. *Crickets* Well? Im waiting. Prove it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

He challenged you first.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Founding fathers said it first....

Which ones....

"It's nothing more than the paranoid fantasy of those afraid of a changing world."

This was one of your responses earlier....can u speak about "THOSE" Billions of people who may or may not be afraid of changing the world??? Do you think it is as simple as "changing the world"???

The question would be...What is your worth in a World this big....with this many people....

I think the way these people think is that they are ABOVE every one in this World because there are so many of us. These people are used to Servants, Butlers, Chouffers, Cooks, Nannies, etc. Maybe you have this same perception but you aren't even close to there league of this...Maybe these things mean your affluent but it doesnt meant you have power...

THEY DONT CARE BOUT MONEY...THEY ARE BOUT POWER!!!...Thats what this is all bout...

[edit on 28-10-2009 by hoochymama]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

That thing on the back of the dollar bill. Read the thread please. Talked about it fairly extensively.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I edited my post...but my questions was not WHAT was on the dollar bill...

BUT WHO!!!

The whole point is that the Banks r the one to try and make the World Bank (dollar bill), the Banks r trying to create one currency (dollar bill...but no..maybe the same symbols)..

Ur argument cant be simply the dollar bill because its just a symbol...the key is the symbol because it "foretells" whether u believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

If you read the thread history and checked the sources provided you would know.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Were arguing about the same thing.....

Old World Order = New World Order...

I read ur posts...just adding to it...whether u think im arguing with you or not.

Your references actually bolster my point in that this has been the goal for a great long time. The question remains "Does the New World Order" exists...

What is your definition of the NWO??? It seems that your idea of a NWO is simple as the Old Blood to keep there power....That is the definition. The dollar bill has that on there for a reason...there are many more symbol's than that...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm sitting here reading this thread and it just doesn't make sense to me. What exactly are you trying to get from this thread? Someone to prove that the "NWO" exists; when you can't prove that it doesn't. Why wouldn't people work together to keep the money where it's at, I understand it's a movie, but the most recent James Bond movie is a perfect example of how the "NWO" would even be a possibilty. However, I also don't agree with the tern New World Order either, I'd say just The Old World supressing the change it forced about. At the same, its people, they also like safety and comfort and the government for awhile was a really nice blanket...Me personally, I don't put blame on them for anything except playing on peoples fears and grossly misrepresenting the people...

What would you do if you had proof of the "NWO"? That's the question of questions.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

No actually you didn't read my posts.
From my post:

That line was made in 1782 and is talking about the birth of the American Nation, what they felt was a new BETTER way of doing things. Of course we all know better now as the US falls to internal bickering and corruption but that line was born of optimism and their hope for a better future. Not some evil manifesto.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I never said the NWO does exist. I cant prove it. I can make claims it does but in the end its a matter of opinion. The Op says as a matter of fact It does NOT exist. So Im all ears as to what rock solid proof he has.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Ah but your response in and of it's self is a claim otherwise you would not have responded with a "Well, you prove your stance.". And it has been discussed and all claims thus far have been shown to be inconclusive soooo...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I believe the NWO to be real. In the past few years of researching and investigating I believe it. However I cant prove it and I admit it. I have never said the NWO is real for fact, Its only my opinion that it is. The OP however did not say its his/her opinion its fake, He said it IS fake. He states it as fact. So ether admit that you cant prove its fake or say its your opinion its fake.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Yes thats right, you heard it here first.

Yawn, is it that time again?

The NWO doesn't exist.

Nice claim, where is the evidence?

What we have is a bad case of Paranoia/Hysteria and general Ignorance.
Or maybe it's Cognitive Dissonance.

Make up your mind, already! Which is it? or is it all of it? Again nice claims, but where is the supporting evidence?

Now there are those who would like a New World Order.
And there are many flavors of "possible" Order.
But at the moment, all there is, is an idea of a Distopian Nightmare.
So where is this New World Order?
Show me some proof!

Well, the official NWO era was ushered in by George Bush Sr. during the first Iraq war. It was later reinforced by George Bush Jr. with his "if you are not with us then you are against us" and the two on-going wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

All i see is the same Old World Order.
All i hear is ramblings from Psuedo Revolutionaries.
Prove me wrong!

Nice catchphrase and all, but where is your supportive evidence? You know it is not for me to prove your claims right or wrong. It is your burden first and foremost to produce supporting evidence (and no, nice catch-phrases, are not considered supporting evidence).
So, in conclusion, I call epic fail on your part to provide supporting evidence for your claims and until you do, I don't have to prove anything and I certainly do not need to prove you wrong. Just my 2 Ecs.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by WalterRatlos]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Now why exactly would I say that considering I have been able to shoot down most the "evidence" provided thus far? I welcome being proven wrong but I stand by this statement:

And as for "facts" you have none. Save confabulation that if turned in a certain light from a certain viewpoint that one could maybe infer as fact.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I don't know what your deal is. The NWO can not be proven to be true or false. It's all opinion. Only an ignorant person will say they can prove it true or false. I have seen nothing you have written that makes me do a 180. Water is wet. That' a fact. The sun is hot. That's a fact. The new world order is fake... Not fact. opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Um, I hate to tell you this, but, when all the "supporting evidence" proves to be anything but and don't hold water it is safe to call something false. And as for you not seeing anything that makes you do a 180, well, look at my signature.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Typical liberal. They could be burning alive. You can tell them there on fire and they still wont believe you.
I have to say we must get you booked for prime time news, tv and radio. Because you are the first human being I have ever meet that knows for a 100% fact that the NWO is all made up. and can prove millions of people wrong. Im curious, Since you know things for fact, can you tell me who really shot J.F.K. Or what really happened at Roswell? You need to call the Alex Jones show so you can spread the truth. By the time your done talking with Jones, overwhelming him with undeniable evidence He will admit he's been wrong all along and will retire.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

And he resorts to ad hom... How typical.
But considering the fact that Alex Jones was listed amongst the places one would go for "truth" I am not shocked. Especially in light of his recent antics.
And HOW does that make me a liberal?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

"As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist"..... Yet you say your right... You need to follow the advise of your own avatar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join