It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is a pipe dream!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

the nwo just ties in with everything that is going on in the world.

there are no wars no politics no real votes. it's all set up.
at least to some degree.
it doesn't matter what party wins, the same agenda is going
to be carried out regardless.

we are reaching a very weird peak in human civilization in my opinion.

none can really prove it or define it, it has to do with our consciousness i think.

meh I'm just 16 what do i know, i have researched many things, and although i don't believe everything like some people, i do agree with certain labeled "conspiracy theory's".
and well the only thing i can conclude is that these next few years shall be an extremely interesting time. anything can happen really.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

yes obviously, but it relates highly to this time because we seem to be heading into another depression

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

The conditions are vastly different between the present day US and Weimar Republic Germany. We are not a defeated entity that was being made to pay crushing war reparations for a conflict we didn't start.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

That scenario on a grander scale is impossible to sustain itself for very long. For the very same reasons that Standard Oil's monopoly was destroyed and the company broken up.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I stated;

"The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. The phrase also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. The phrase is often mistranslated as "New World Order," for which the Latin would be Novus Ordo Mundi."

-en.wikipedia.org...

I did not specify why it was wrote in this language, or what purpose, I simply stated that it was the CORRECT translation of the text.

Also, explain how 'greed' is not being construed into 'order'?

It is indefinite, there is a few ranking people on the tip top of their pyramid controlling the world, if you refuse to believe this, or would rather ignore the facts, carry on with your ignorance.

However, a blind man can still smell crap, you don't have to be a genius to figure out quite simply there is a reign of tyranny spreading across the US soil.

If you think it's all random occurrence, it's not, it's carefully organized.

Please, take your time and reflect on Wake Up Call Remastered, you can find it on google video.

Honestly, I wish I still lived in a box of comfort believing the world was perfect the way it was, but it's not -- and don't take what I'm saying out of context, when I realized the severity of these 'conspiracy theories' I understood eventually that there is much more than my TV and the food on my plate and the job that I work tirelessly, sir, the balance of poverty and rich are inverted, and it's designed that way.

Do you realize the level of unemployment? No more Federal money going out to those who have already collected their sum? Jobless, searching and without luck? This is all controlled, just as it was when the Federal Reserve came into place to 'save' America.

You sir, are ignorant if you do not believe there is something as a New World Order, and you're even more ignorant if you can't see that GWB Senior stated it in a cynical way.

Also good sir, I give you this beloved quote, from one of our greatest presidents.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

John F. Kennedy

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The only reason I believe in the NWO is because of the references to it by very powerful people such as George H. W. Bush who are members of powerful secret societies like the skull and bones of which both Bush Sr and Jr are members.

Couple that with, If I'm not mistaken, George H.W. made his famous reference to the NWO in the same speech where he advocated his thousand points of lights mantra; a mantra that to me seems to clearly be advocating an Illuminati religious movement, a movement that is always trying to put all sorts of beams of light everywhere.

Therefore, I only believe in the existence of a planned future NWO (not one that already is fully in place), organized by both a very powerful and patient group of individuals acting behind the scenes in their secret societies like the skull and bones and the Illuminati, because of the references to it by individual members of those very groups and also by overt indications or evidence of the NWO coming into existence.

Myself I would just as soon the future NWO plans would go away, but I have no direct control over said order because it was never my idea to begin with nor am I 'in the loop' as to its planning and organization as I am not a member of any Illuminati secret organization nor do I want to be.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Ah it's like that now is it? I could of course sink into this ad hom with you. But I think I will take the higher road.

I did not specify why it was wrote in this language, or what purpose, I simply stated that it was the CORRECT translation of the text.
*refence material removed to save space*
Also, explain how 'greed' is not being construed into 'order'?

Considering the mind set of the founding father it wasn't. Which is where the term originates. Also, you claim it as proof for a existant in the present day conspiracy. Thus, the information and my disagreement.

It is indefinite, there is a few ranking people on the tip top of their pyramid controlling the world, if you refuse to believe this, or would rather ignore the facts, *ad hom fluff removed*

Firstly,

Main Entry: in·def·i·nite
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)in-ˈdef-nət, -ˈde-fə-\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin indefinitus, from in- + definitus definite
Date: 1530
: not definite: as a : typically designating an unidentified, generic, or unfamiliar person or thing b : not precise : vague c : having no exact limits

— indefinite noun

— in·def·i·nite·ly adverb

— in·def·i·nite·ness noun

SOURCE:www.merriam-webster.com...

Freudian slip perhaps? If it was indefinite you would not be calling me ignorant. But then again, you did contradict the word in the fullness of that sentence. But, what I argue is that the world is not as cut and dry or clean as those that propose NWO conspiracy at the reins of the world.
And as for "facts" you have none. Save confabulation that if turned in a certain light from a certain viewpoint that one could maybe infer as fact.

However, a blind man can still smell crap, you don't have to be a genius to figure out quite simply there is a reign of tyranny spreading across the US soil.

Who said I said that things weren't going wrong? What you called reign of tyranny I call spread of corruption. Not that I believe this is a concerted and organized phenom but more the natural decay of a complacient and decadent society. Perhaps if you listened closer to what I was saying you'd know that. But, I know. Too much to ask.

If you think it's all random occurrence, it's not, it's carefully organized.

I never claimed that either. And this is where proof is once again called for. Not the confabulation I have been seeing but real, honest to goodness proof. Of which you are lacking it should be noted. Otherwise you would not feel the need to become belligerant when I disagree.

Please, take your time and reflect on Wake Up Call Remastered, you can find it on google video.

I'll go with observing the real world *that means humanity as well as events* thank you. Not canned ideas and hyped up confabulation to be found for free on youtube and google video.

Honestly, I wish I still lived in a box of comfort believing the world was perfect the way it was, but it's not -- and don't take what I'm saying out of context, when I realized the severity of these 'conspiracy theories' I understood eventually that there is much more than my TV and the food on my plate and the job that I work tirelessly, sir, the balance of poverty and rich are inverted, and it's designed that way.

So belligerantly attacking those that disagree while more or less ignoring the meat of their statements simply because they disagree is HELPING the world? As for the balance, it is a self organizing system and always has been. I agree that there is something vefry wrong but once again I disagree with what you view to be the causes for it. It is my opinion that your explaination is too simple and ducks blame for what is in effect a societal problem.

Do you realize the level of unemployment? No more Federal money going out to those who have already collected their sum? Jobless, searching and without luck? This is all controlled, just as it was when the Federal Reserve came into place to 'save' America.

I know well the current state of things. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I do not, get over yourself. Self serving half measures disguised as aid. This is nothing new. But neither does it equal what you claim.

You sir, *ad hom fluff removed* if you do not believe there is something as a New World Order, and you're even more ignorant if you can't see that GWB Senior stated it in a cynical way.

I take it you failed to notice the first part of my initial post where I stated the world is changing. Case in point, the world was changing during the revelutionary wars, in esscence a "New World Order" which is what they meant with that little line of latin your confabulating. Also, context is subjective, you are going to take it how your preconceptions dictate to take it.

Also good sir, I give you this beloved quote, from one of our greatest presidents.
*reference material removed for space*
John F. Kennedy

Which is talking about the state of the government that was then set up to fight the Cold War with it's deceptions, secrets and inequities. Which does unfortunately still exist. But neither do I think it is as well ordered and organized as you would like to think it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The scenario on a grander scale is very much with us, corporations for one, have the money to settle 99% of court cases brought against them. And media companies, oil companies owned by corporations are very well known for lobbying politicians to push for whats best for them.

Although monopolies may be against the law does not mean they are not in use.

The small minority of the rich elite who own these corprations have very much the power to effect the common mans lives.

on a side note JD Rockefellers father would lend him money as a youngster at a very high interest rate and call the debt in at very short notice in order to make him learn to have a reserve and keep on his toes.

We are born into slavery, that slavery is debt, the poorer you are, the harder it is to climb out.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

That may be. But the onus is yours to prove it. Which you do not except to say that "on a larger scale" certains are an example of the possibility of it. I agree that our government is corrupt. I also agree the rich get away with way too much. But I do not agree that have as much control as you think they do. There is many limiting factors, including each other. It's more a tank of sharks than a borg cube conspiracy IMHO.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Which is talking about the state of the government that was then set up to fight the Cold War with it's deceptions, secrets and inequities.

I'm sorry, but it meant quite a bit more than that, he was speaking quite vaguely about his own government, and how he had less access to it than those working inside of his cabinet.

This is fact, and it's not my fault you'd rather believe what's spoon fed to you than watch a 2 hour documentary of _fact_ not fiction.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You aren't paying attention. I never said he wasn't, in fact I quite plainly said he was talking about the government. And considering you can't even get what I am saying right........ Well, you do the math. And how in the nine hells do you get I want to be "spood fed" when this is how I feel about things?

I'll go with observing the real world *that means humanity as well as events* thank you. Not canned ideas and hyped up confabulation to be found for free on youtube and google video.

Nothing is spood fed to me. I don't have a video to sit down and watch that feeds me my views. If you do the observation yourself you don't need them, though it does require more intellectual work.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Give me this.

One of the USA's President's, clearly specifying he had less control of this nation than those working inside tightly knitted, classified, transparent organizations within the government, somehow means something otherwise than a *secret* centralized control system monitoring and utilizing its power beyond the Presidents, does not equate to a

"New World Order *GENRE*

Also, do not classify New World Order a government gang banger, please classify it as a genre if you will of individuals who find their life goal to control, deceive and manipulate the United States economy, and any other economy they can.
"

as I specified?

You're clearly ignoring my first post, regardless of the misuse of a single word.

However, it is apparent, to those of this form, and the majority might I add, regardless of their intellectual standpoints, that this/these secret organizations HAVE been in play for over 100 years, and have been PLANNING all along on how to construct today's economy in America, step by step.

IF you agree with what I have stated above, then I have no further reason to continue this debate.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Give me this.
One of the USA's President's, clearly specifying he had less control of this nation than those working inside tightly knitted, classified, transparent organizations within the government, somehow means something otherwise than a *secret* centralized control system monitoring and utilizing its power beyond the Presidents, does not equate to a
"New World Order *GENRE* as I specified?

I just realised, he is talking about Communist Russia. Have you read the entire speech?

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Here:The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association

You're clearly ignoring my first post, regardless of the misuse of a single word.

*face palm* I take it you say that because I mentioned you did not pay attention to my intial post hm? You have said nothing new.

However, it is apparent, to those of this form, and the majority might I add, regardless of their intellectual standpoints, that this/these secret organizations HAVE been in play for over 100 years, and have been PLANNING all along on how to construct today's economy in America, step by step.

Actually, it is not apparent. This is where we get into preconceptions and how they affect perception again. It's no never mind most of your "proof" is confabulation and shifted context. Also, you're abusing this fallacy:

An argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"), in logic, is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all people believe it; it alleges, "If many believe so, it is so."

This type of argument is known by several names,[1] including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to the people, argument by consensus, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy, and in Latin by the names argumentum ad populum ("appeal to the people"), argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement and the bandwagon effect, the spreading of various religious and anti-religious beliefs, and of the Chinese proverb "three men make a tiger".

SOURCE:en.wikipedia.org...

IF you agree with what I have stated above, then I have no further reason to continue this debate.

If we were in agreement why would we be debating? I'm sorry but your starting not to make sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Proof is all over the place.

Look at 9/11.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yet each bit of "proof" you have provided has failed to prove your stance. And also, 9/11 is not proof of a large scale conspiracy of a group that controls the world.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Sorry Slipknot but a few videos on youtube is about as accurate as wikipedia.
Not Very.

The Banksters have controlled US since 1913. Old World Order.

Wars have been continuous for 1000 yrs. Old World Order.

A new Order for the US? Hmmm maybe. US integration into an American Economic Union? yes, but that is not a new world order.

My Gloveslap in the face of ATSers remains.
Show me the "New" World Order.

Most of this New World Order stuff is actually coming from people who are fed-up with the Status Quo and who would like their own New World Order.
Psuedo Revolutionaries.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Cosmic4life]

Stop living in the past.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Trust me, it takes an almighty effort just to get 100 people in the same room and to co-operate. Such is our way.

This New World Order is a Catchphrase spun by propagandists of various groups who all have their own agendas.

The more people believe in a controlling power, the better for those interested in exploiting that belief.

We are told the Elite are the most corrupt and criminal.
But co-operation requires trust!
Are we also to believe that there is Honor amongst thieves.

The New World Order is an Aspiration, nothing more.

Some excellent posts in this thread by the way.
Keep them coming.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Exactly what I have been saying. Thank you for putting it better. People want to believe, I think, because it shifts the blame for the fact our society is crumbling off the people's shoulders and onto shadow's shoulders. We are busted and our "leaders" are little more than symptoms. Not the disease. Of course this is all IMHO.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just my 2cents...

I would say this...Old World = New World

But, the only difference is that the intellect of our Human species have accelerated in terms that back when the Old World order existed they just wanted to control Cities, Controlled certain industries, sections of land, travel (trains), etc.

The main difference is the scope and scale of the same control. The reason the Rockefellers are mentioned in this World Order is because the decendants learned the only way to keep the control they want is to control the Government. Back when Rockefeller was the richest Man of all time the Government swooped in and split his wealth up, even back then it kept him Very Powerful.

It has taken since Kennedy's death to bring about the change the Powers that be needed. The proof is in the words.....The words "New World Order" AKA NWO, is everywhere.....Multiple Presidents from different Countries speak about it now, its in major new papers, its in our News, its everywhere.

How can argue that the "New World Order" doesn't exist when its spoken about in every language all the time. Its almost a given at this point...there almost is no turning back because its spoken about so freely at this point.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Because the phrase "New World Order" is nothing new. The founding fathers said the same thing about the birth of the USA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join