It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is a pipe dream!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yes thats right, you heard it here first.
The NWO doesn't exist.
What we have is a bad case of Paranoia/Hysteria and general Ignorance.
Or maybe it's Cognitive Dissonance.
Now there are those who would like a New World Order.
And there are many flavors of "possible" Order.
But at the moment, all there is, is an idea of a Distopian Nightmare.
So where is this New World Order?
Show me some proof!
All i see is the same Old World Order.
All i hear is ramblings from Psuedo Revolutionaries.
Prove me wrong!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Come on ATSers.
I have just given you the Order of the Gloveslap.
Not even a nibble from you.
I was expecting at least a couple of you out there to take up the challenge and prove the existance of a NWO.
But you haven't, because you know it's a lie.
You know as well as i do, that the nearest we will ever get to a NWO is a Cluster*#*# of multiple agendas.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sorry to bust your bubble but You need to watch this video its not make believe its real and its happening soon. Evautaly it will take over its waiting for the perfect momunent, it might take years or even decades to fully take control of the masses, hell they can't even handle Afganastan let them try to take the world.

I ts going to be a long bloody war, all the patroits and armed citizens and all the terrorist which all the people who do not accept thier nwo.

It might be days away to years but when then ready they will strike like a thief in the night, our country will be invaded and on lockdown with martial law, as soon as something big happens terrorist attack or other disaster.

Be ready stock up now just in case better ready than not be prepaired good luck you all.

If you want more proof go find it on you tube

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sorry Slipknot but a few videos on youtube is about as accurate as wikipedia.
Not Very.

The Banksters have controlled US since 1913. Old World Order.

Wars have been continuous for 1000 yrs. Old World Order.

A new Order for the US? Hmmm maybe. US integration into an American Economic Union? yes, but that is not a new world order.

My Gloveslap in the face of ATSers remains.
Show me the "New" World Order.

Most of this New World Order stuff is actually coming from people who are fed-up with the Status Quo and who would like their own New World Order.
Psuedo Revolutionaries.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Cosmic4life]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What are you talking about this be the only world order, old or new doesn't matter, to tell you the truth I think its going to be a New World Chaos, because when the go to take over its going to be a fight for them, the miltary isn't going to know what to do when thier be ambushed by miltia.

It will take them many years to take total control maybe even decades if they can even do it. this is the same nwo the revalation talks about, I do not know were your going with this thread but the nwo is the old nwo its going to be new to people thats never even heard of the nwo.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It's nothing more than the paranoid fantasy of those afraid of a changing world. Old boundries and old social norms are dying. This scares them. So they retreat into paranoid fantasy. Look how they claim to love peace yet cling to old nationalistic ideology that spawns by it's very nature conflict. Look at how they CONSTANTLY seek to demonize that stuffed shirt figure head of a president who BY THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN represents a unhideable example of change from old sensiblities in this nation. And of course certain people are encouraging it so that they can gain from it. These divisions LIKE ALL DIVISIONS are exploited by those with NO MORALITY and no care for anything BUT POWER (political parties for example) and money (Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh for example). The biggest question is when will we wake up from this manipulated madness to see the problem is NOT some unified council of evil men. But our own natures being USED against us by preditory parasitical INDIVIDAULS that would slit each's throats IN

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A HEART BEAT.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
And I'm sure most of "them" aren't even consciously aware they are doing it. So powerful is the human ability for self delusion against uncomfortable truths.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
OK, firstly, a pipe dream is something you hope will happen, which I am presuming you are not.

Secondly, the powerful (rich) people in the world will always rule, full stop.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The points you are making, OP, lack significant description of what you are saying, and are completely absent of significant data that has already been presented to these forums and the rest of the world.

A New World Order does, exist, and in fact has been stated by a former President of the United States of America, George W. Bush Senior.

Inscribed on the back of the dollar bill of USD, you can find "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which is correctly translated into "New Order of the Ages", commonly referred to as the New World Order.

Also, before you are doubting the existence of a "NWO", please, check your local history books.

You'll find that many of the US constitutional rights have been plagiarized, diminished and became extinct, most formally noticed in the Patriots Act(Public Law Pub.L. 107-56)

Also, if you'd kindly observe, the Central Banking Organizations have created machine-like entity that monitors and controls the banking organizations, by perpetually increasing the interest rates of the dollar with every dollar produced, therefore, never ending debt.

If kind sir, you would please recollect, research and express a more valid testimony I would appreciate it.

Also, do not classify New World Order a government gang banger, please classify it as a genre if you will of individuals who find their life goal to control, deceive and manipulate the United States economy, and any other economy they can.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by spellbound

Until some other movement usurps them. Simple changing the rhetoric and the who. Which is the sick joke of the human race, we think we can fix what is at it's roots a problem with human divisiveness with further division.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Having just watched a movie about Marie Antoinette, of France, and the peasant uprising - Yes, we could overthrow the government, but only if all people join together, which is another problem. People basically do not like or trust other people.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by spellbound

The problem isn't the government. Its us. All of us *humanity*. The government could be overthrown tomorrow and we'd be doing is changing rhetoric and "leaders".

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

A New World Order does, exist, and in fact has been stated by a former President of the United States of America, George W. Bush Senior.

In a speech purely about the Middle East and how the world is changing. Which is the only constant in life. CHANGE. "New World Order"s are born with every new thought and every new way of doing things. You can read it for yourself here: President Bush's speech to Congress
March 6, 1991 (extracts). This speech has often been cited as the US administration’s principal policy statement on the new order in the Middle East following the expulsion of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.

Inscribed on the back of the dollar bill of USD, you can find "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which is correctly translated into "New Order of the Ages", commonly referred to as the New World Order.

Wrong. That line was made in 1782 and is talking about the birth of the American Nation, what they felt was a new BETTER way of doing things. Of course we all know better now as the US falls to internal bickering and corruption but that line was born of optimism and their hope for a better future. Not some evil manifesto.

Thus the motto Novus ordo seclorum can be translated as "A new order of the ages." It was proposed by Charles Thomson, the Latin expert who was involved in the design of the Great Seal of the United States, to signify "the beginning of the new American Era" as of the date of the Declaration of Independence.

SOURCE:en.wikipedia.org...
A book I recommend

McDonald's principal conclusion is that, though the Framers brought a variety of ideological and philosophical positions to bear upon their task of building a "new order of the ages," they were guided primarily by theiy own experience, their wisdom, and their common sense.

SOURCE:www.kansaspress.ku.edu...

Also, before you are doubting the existence of a "NWO", please, check your local history books.

Just because you see a pattern in history does not mean that pattern is self evident or even that the pattern is real. Our minds are tricky beasts that discerns patterns even out of chaos.

You'll find that many of the US constitutional rights have been plagiarized, diminished and became extinct, most formally noticed in the Patriots Act(Public Law Pub.L. 107-56)

I call that more symptoms of a corrupt and dying government that thinks that it's own ineptness can be cured by clamping down harder.

Also, if you'd kindly observe, the Central Banking Organizations have created machine-like entity that monitors and controls the banking organizations, by perpetually increasing the interest rates of the dollar with every dollar produced, therefore, never ending debt.

That is greed. And greed currently infects practically ALL of our institutions these days. Companies raise prices so they can garner more profits. Rather like that time a few years back that gasoline companies raised the prices claiming they had to then registered RECORD profits.

If kind sir, you would please recollect, research and express a more valid testimony I would appreciate it.

If you are not receptive to it, it could be the greatest testimony in the world and still you would scoff. We tend to believe only that which reinforces our preconceptions. It's how our minds work.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The general theory of NWO is flawed. There aren't some puppet masters behind the scenes that control everything. There are lots of individual people with power that continue to drive the totality of our existence further down the drain in an effort to garnish more power and money. It propels us in the same direction that a "shadow government" might but in the end it's nothing more than a plethora of individuals with a plethora of ideas on how to rape us, and rob us blind.

It's the illusion of a conspiracy, that actually helps those who would stand on the corpses of society. NWO is real in the sense that it is the exposure of the greed of those who happen to be in power. It is not however a group(s) of boogeymen conspiring to get us any way they can. That's my HO and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
well you could say that, you could claim it is all bull#, just blow it off as impossible that our own government would even think of killing it's own people.
i mean, that's totally up to you, but i think it is still a real possibility until proven otherwise.
remember Germany in the 1940's?
history repeats it self in similar ways.
i hope you don't honestly write this stuff off.
it is real in the sense that, no matter what you say or believe on the matter.
the NWO is already here, and has been since America started.
we are just seeing their true figures now.

if this thread lasts a year or two, you might reconsider you stance.

i think we are gonna be in a rude awakening when our dollar collapses.
the German currency during world war 2 is only a taste of how bad our currency is gonna get by the end of all of this.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Different conditions, different time. And it was during the 30s that was pivotal in Germany.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

In actuality, you may be right, but I don't believe so. All the things you have listed of what might happen have been regurgitated time and time again, and these horrible things are always going to happen soon, but they never do. The U.S. and the world keep plugging along, with good people in power, bad people in power, indifferent people in power, etc. It is the general condition of the human race that will do the world, and society in. Corporations are the closest we have to a shadow government, and they only have the power that we give them.

Everyday we make choices that help further those that may want to harm us. NWO is just another excuse for people not to take responsibility for their own role in the big picture. The world has become a s### storm, and really the only ones to blame are ourselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
There is a small group of people with a hell of a lot of monetary power and with that power thier decisions can dictate how things work in the world.

I think in calling them the NWO was just someone giving these faceless people a name.

I saw an interesting documentary on JD Rockefeller about how his oil empire came about. Once established he made a deal with the railroads to transport oil cheaply, while prices for other oil companies transport sky rocketed.

He also bought all the barrels available on the market so his compeditors had nothing to store their oil in and established a monopoly with his standard oil company, forcing people to sell to him. Making him richer than he needed to be.

Now think of that scenario on a much grander scale, thats real power. You can change economies with that kind of muscle, buy politicans, media companies and even presidents, which all have influence over the common people.

Heck just look at the influence the Rockefeller family has had on the USA in the last hundred years and stilll has today, for better or worse.

So there is a group of people who are capable of make life changing decisions on the masses, and some of them may have opinions on over population and other controversial subjects.

The question is do we give them to much credit or are they capable of enslaving the masses, the latter could be said to have already happened.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Horus12]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join