It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is a FAKE 2060 Real Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am watching the Nostrodomus Effect on the history channel and this week. its Isaac Newton's turn to guess the date he says 2060 is the end, he found the date through mathmatics in the bible and says Salmons Temple must be rebuilt and this will cause WWIII. You know the rest the antichrist rises and lets the jewish people rebuild the temple he tricks them and he takes it for him self you know the story.

I hope he is right I am only 31 and would like to see my kids grow up.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I believe you have nothing to worry about when it comes to the "end of the world" or apocalypse. No one can predict the future, only make guesses and assumptions. In addition, every single end of the world story that has ever been written has come and gone with nothing spectacular taking place.

If the temple is rebuild, take that as self-fulfilling prophecy, because the bible and other religious and mythological texts can be used as guidelines to try to bring about some events that i am positive won't happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
what makes newton any more credible then all the idiots err prophets predicting 2012?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
umm just saying no one really knows ... not Sir Isaac Newton ... or Nostradamus ... or myself ... or the guy standing next to me in a lizard costume claiming hes the voice of the illuminati ... ... he tells me to gather information about the human resistance to the asteroid set to collide with earth on 2134 and i shouldnt tell you guys about it ... he just shocked me with his alien technology stick thing ..... it hurts so dont .... err 2012 2060... yeah thats right

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lol don't think so!!!

Even if nothing important happens in 2012 mankind won't survive till 2060 due to global warming, economic crysis and over population

I can guarantee that

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You cant say we wont be here by 2060, becasue none of us know. ALOT and I mean ALOT can happen between 2009-2060. 2012 is a HOAX, and 2060 is probally a HOAX. Are there any real facts that something is going to happen in 2012??

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Let us not anticipate the end, but enjoy the process..... and know what ever happens, there are no regrets.

One world dies, as another is born. We should not fret the eventual deterioration, as it holds no true value to us, we were here long before the earth was created, and will continue long after it passes, .... in the great scheme of infinity, this is trivial.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wow, are the nutjobs already backtracking on 2012 and choosing a new date? Usually they wait until their date passes (and have been proven wrong/crazy) before finding another date to rant about.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Newton's claim is based on his understanding of the Bible. Aside from expressing the behavior of gravity in mathematical terms and developing the calculus, Newton was a devout Christian and an astrologer.

Newton's prediction of 2060 is based on the work of Bishop Ussher. Ussher is the one who figured out the Earth was created on October 23, 4004 BC - making it just a bit over 6000 years old now.

I'll tell you what. You show me scientific evidence that the Earth really was created on October 23, 4004 BC, and then I'll take another look at Newton's prediction. In the meantime, don't lose any sleep over this prediction. It's about as reliable as Tony Alamo's.

Mr. Alamo predicted the world would end some time in the 1980's. I must have missed it. BTW, he is facing sentencing on child sexual abuse charges on October 23 of this year. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I watched the Sir Isaac Newton special on the History Channel and found it very interesting. I have also seen the specials on the Nostradamus predictions. Everything points to this century, and I believe it's soon. Whether it is 2012 or 2060, whenever it happens, we can do nothing about it. We can only determine through our own beliefs, if we are left here or not.
The rebuilding of the Temple has yet to happen, but it will happen. When I see that, then I will know that it is really close.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
I am watching the Nostrodomus Effect on the history channel and this week. its Isaac Newton's turn to guess the date he says 2060 is the end, he found the date through mathmatics in the bible and says Salmons Temple must be rebuilt and this will cause WWIII. You know the rest the antichrist rises and lets the jewish people rebuild the temple he tricks them and he takes it for him self you know the story.

I hope he is right I am only 31 and would like to see my kids grow up.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by slipknotrules2009]

You mean what is in the process of happening NOW?

research it

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I thought according to newton the world *won't* end *before* 2060? Meaning 2060 up to whenever? And he said it because all folks claiming the end is nigh where starting to get on his nerves?
Anybody who knows about this kind of stuff can help me out here? Wich one is correct?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
nostrallamas only knew what his bowl of water told him, it was the old devil bowl of water tv trick, anyway 2060? come on man, that's too far for anyone to care, 2012 is just another year, same for 2060, 3012 now that is the year haha.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
something will happen in 2012, but it wont be the end of the world
in 2012 something wonderful is going to happen.

(The stars of mankind and the gates of heaven will be opened like a flower during dawn)

new topics

top topics

join