It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Star War - a essay about conspiracy of Freemason

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
this essay is written by my friend, Got,at 2002.
He know many think about this.

the topic call Ancient Star War,but i think it's have a relations with Freemason,so I post in here~

(I have his authorization to post in ATS)
i just post the frist chapter,if you think this's good,i'll post other

Ancient Star War : Introduction

These days I was studying and tracing the findings of the Cydonia region on Mars and that area was famous for its Face of the Mars and the D&M Pyramid. Researchers from different sources discovered that there might be an Ancient city buried underneath the sands of that area. The infrared photos that were taken by the Mars Odyssey satellite were similar to the photos taken by one of the Russian probes sent to Mars on 1989. In 1989, this Russian Mars probe took an infrared photo near Elysium region on Mars, and the photo indicating there was a complex but well-constructed lines and patches underneath the sands of that area. When comparing this photo and the Inca city in South America on Earth, researchers found striking and astonishing similarities between the two areas. It provided some evidences to support the hypothesis on the links between Freemasons and Ancient spacefarers.

With new discoveries from the Mars Odyssey photos and data, some amateur researchers, like Richard Hoagland, suggested that there was a planet collision event happened thousands of years ago. The hypothesis was made from the craters and geology of Mars. I personally thought that the hypothesis may be conclusive and was not merely castle in the air. This also may suggest the elimination of the Ancient civilization long forgotten in our recorded history.

Back to this essay, I thought I would introduce the recent wars in Iraq and the possible conspiracy behind this war and the hidden agenda of Freemasons. Then I will further introduce the histories of different Ancient civilizations and the links with Freemasons. Last but not least, I will introduce the possible Ancient Star Wars and the similarities among the legends of our ancestors on flood, gods, myths and stories that all pointed to the
Gods from the stars.

I will start the essay with this topic as the beginning : War in Iraq.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Alchemist]

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by Alchemist]

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Alchemist]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ancient Star Wars : War in Iraq

The recent war drew much attention from the media and the public. US and UK insisted attacking Iraq may arouse some questions among the minds of the public. Why ? Why did the US government insist attacking Iraq even the United Nation requested to investigate Iraq longer ? I personally linked this incident to the reestablishment and reclaim of the Babylon and the secrets on the Babel Tower.

Recently, NASA and Australia government were investigating the possibilities in building a space elevator : an elevator that was built from the ground to the space. This move, they proclaimed, was to reduce the cost in making rockets and fuels for the propellant. Several tests had been conducted by space shuttle and scientists found that if they use C60 as the core component of this elevator, the elevator could be built with enough tension and strength to maintain its infrastructure stable. Scientists already had constructed 100 feet C60 string from the space shuttle and hung to the Earth. The tension is enough for building this structure.

When I studied deeply on the timeline of this project, Mars discoveries and the location of the Babel Tower, I found some coincidence among these fragments that pointed to the conspiracy of the Freemasons.

Sphinx, Pyramids and the Babel Tower

Some people believed that the Sphinx located at the Giza Plateau was built nearly 10,000 years ago. Some
hypotheses said that Sphinx and the Pyramids were built before the great flood mentioned in many tribes and scriptures around the world. In India, South America, China, Babylon, Egypt, and Bible, their legends and myths all recorded that there was a great flood happened in the ancient times, where there were only a few people left on the world from this catastrophic event.

According to Bible, our ancestors wanted to build a tower that can reach the heaven after the flood. When they started to build this tower, God confused the people by creating different dialects among the people and they could not communicate with each other. The tower was left undone and the people started scattering around the world.

One of the tribes, Egyptians, came to the Nile valley and started their lives. But after the flood, the knowledge in
building such masonries was lost. They could only build something similar to the Giza pyramids. If you go to Egypt, you could see different kinds of pyramids scattered along the Nile River. However, only the pyramids in Giza were specially built with advanced mathematics, astrology, and prophecies in its architecture.

In South America, you could also see different kinds of pyramids. Similar to the Giza pyramids, they were built with supreme knowledge and skills. But where were those skills ? Definitely it lost when the great flood came to this world, and the separation of men in Babel. However, one secret group knew the lost knowledge our ancestors owned, and they are the infamous Freemason.

Reclaim of the lost knowledge Crusade

Some scholars suggested the first recorded appearance of Freemason was in the Bible, when King Hiram sent thousands of workers to help King Solomon to build the first temple to God. Those masons were the masters in building stone structures with mathematics and divine knowledge in it.

With reference to myths according to Freemasons, they knew the flood would come and destroyed the world.
Their scholars marked this destruction in the Sun calendar in Maya pyramid (I will also mentioned the prophesized year of the end of the world by this Mayan Sun calendar later). They also know that they have no time to create any vehicles to save all of its members, so they created two hollow pillars and put all the scrolls
and records of their knowledge in these two pillars. These two pillars were later reappeared in the Temple of Solomon. Their names were Jachin and Boaz.

When the flood came, the pillars were floated on the great waters. After the flood was ended, the pillars were
rested near Spain and Portugal. Freemasons reclaimed those records and pillars by finding the information from
the markings from the Giza pyramids and buildings near the Middle East (In Iraq now).

To Be Continued......

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ancient Star War : Part 1B

Someone may ask, How can they recognize those writings ? When we studied the writings of the ancient civilizations, we could find that they shared some similarities among the alphabets and words, like the one we found in Crete Island, Babylon, Maya, and Bolivia isles.

The Freemasons studied those scriptures and they wanted to reclaim the knowledge their assenters owned. However, they could not rebuild the structures like Giza pyramids, because some of the knowledge could not be reclaimed. (Some were buried in Mars, and Got will explain further on this issue)

Along the history, Freemasons were only a group of stone smiths and groups practicing something that other people did not recognize. Freemasons believed that only the selected group of people could share their knowledge. Freemasons influences climbed the climax when King Solomon ordered his people to build the Temple of Solomon. And then, the great man in the Freemason history, Hiram Abif, appeared.

Hiram Abif was a clever man and he learnt much knowledge from the Freemason group. When King Solomon asked King Hiram for help, King Hiram sent this man down to the Jerusalem to build the Temple of Solomon. Among the Freemason group they believed that Hiram Abif knew the name of God and how to pronounce it correctly in order to establish the divine connection. This pronunciation was the greatest secret of mankind, and this knowledge was only achieved by King Solomon, Hiram Abif, and other prophets in Israel. Later in history, the Israeli thought that the name of God was too sacred and they did not pronounce it directly, and no one remember how to pronounce it. The name of God in Hebrew is YHWH. However, Some researchers claimed that the pronunciation of God is with the key vowel, OM, which this vowel is treated as a sacred and secret voice of the divine, like Buddhism and Hindu. (Please read Willys article on Carbon atom, that is a very good article)

After the completion of the Temple of Solomon, King Solomon found that the secret of the OM and other divine knowledge were acquired by this Hiram Abif. In addition, King Solomon discovered that this man knew lots of hidden knowledge before the flood. So he assassinated this man and buried this man in the desert. However, before the Hiram Abif died, he wrote lots of scrolls and buried under the Temple of Solomon.

After many years, King Solomon worshipped idols with his wife. By legend, he built a great temple for the idols under the Temple of Solomon. However, Freemasons knew that King Solomon was influenced by Masonic knowledge and tried to grasp as much knowledge of the Ancient as possible, so he moved the Ark of the Covenant to his underground temple and studied the scrolls left by Hiram Abif. Later he also added many things to those scrolls.

Poor enough, one of his wives, Seba, stole the Ark of the Covenant to Africa and was heavily guarded it because of jealousy. She ordered her sons never return the Ark of the Covenant until a proper time and date. So the Ark was protected in Arkasumu in Euphoria now and many practices are still performing in order to remember this event.

Why I mentioned these records ? It was because it related to the Crusades and the war in Iraq now. But before I explain the relationships between Freemasons and war in Iraq now, I should mention more on the background of Freemasons and why they need to conquer Iraq.

After a long period of time, Israel was conquered and crushed by Babylon and other countries. The Temple of Solomon and the secrets were destroyed and buried under the sands.

Then, Muslims emerged. They attacked and conquered the Promised Land. A secret group of people in Muslim, called Saladin, or Assassin, protected the Promised Land with their devoted heart. Freemasons afraid that they would one day discovered the secrets under the Temple. So they insisted the church at that time to form an army called Crusades in order to liberate Jerusalem. History said that they also wanted to open a channel of trade between the East and West. However, Crusades were not just liberated Jerusalem as they claimed, but to get the scrolls back to their bases......

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ML, AK, L, JCM come on! We gotta get out of here! Were freaking aliens! Let's go abduct someone, mutilate some cattle, and buzz some Air Force jets. This is great, I knew my secret decoder ring would come in handy... Alien & UFO board look out, here we come.

p.s. I want my ray gun, and I want it now!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
ML, AK, L, JCM come on! We gotta get out of here! Were freaking aliens! Let's go abduct someone, mutilate some cattle, and buzz some Air Force jets. This is great, I knew my secret decoder ring would come in handy... Alien & UFO board look out, here we come.

You know about Icke and his theory that we're lizards, like in "V," right? My favourite was when I read the assertion by an Icke fan that all Lodge rooms have secret underground tunnels leading to Reptilian bases... my Lodge's Lodge room is on the second floor

The problem is, many of my non-Masonic friends often ask me to take off the mask : "C'mon, show us the old lizard-skin!"

By the way... cattle mutilation? That was all me. Sorry. Sometimes I just get really hungry for Blue steak, and I can't wait.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

You know about Icke and his theory that we're lizards, like in "V," right? My favourite was when I read the assertion by an Icke fan that all Lodge rooms have secret underground tunnels leading to Reptilian bases... my Lodge's Lodge room is on the second floor

The problem is, many of my non-Masonic friends often ask me to take off the mask : "C'mon, show us the old lizard-skin!"

By the way... cattle mutilation? That was all me. Sorry. Sometimes I just get really hungry for Blue steak, and I can't wait.

Who do you think you are?It seems to me that the masons have you programmed well.You don't explain much, we know there is more to it that meets the eye, but you don't know anything about symbols, obelisks, or any history other than what you have been programmed by the lodge, why?Is it that you don't want another opinion other than the ones viewing your side?Is it beyond your one year in in your masters to think outside of the box, when possibly some one in this world might know something more than you , heaven forbid.Not saying that everything you said was true but come on that is just bogus.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by jhova]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova

Who do you think you are?

Alex Kennedy, a child of God, an aspiring teacher of Chemistry and Biology, a Mason, a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Member, a Royal Arch Mason, a soon-to-be member of the Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia, a Loyalist (Americans may not know the meaning of this... it means I am loyal to the Monarchy), a devoted if often faltering son to my parents, a loving brother to my sister, a publisher of scientific papers, a Christian but a lover of all faiths, a reader, and oh, so many other things.

It seems to me that the masons have you programmed well.

Oh, I should hope so. I'd love to be programmed to be charitable and helpful to my fellow sentient creatures. Sadly, programming won't do it... you have to get there on your own.

You don't explain much, we know there is more to it that meets the eye, but you don't know anything about symbols, obelisks, or any history other than what you have been programmed by the lodge,

Nonsense. History is a required part of the High School curriculum here in Canada (I don't know if it is in the States, but I assume it is). Being a High School Graduate, I have learned history there. I've also studied some history and mythology in University, but just for fun. My first degree was in Microbiology, you see, and the science faculty didn't care much about history. Oh, look at me ramble on.

why?Is it that you don't want another opinion other than the ones viewing your side?

Huh?

Is it beyond your one year in in your masters to think outside of the box,

Noooooo.... my Master's degree (which I did not complete) was in science, you see... you can't do reasearch if you can't, as you say, "think outside the box." As a matter of fact, I had to think out of the box in order to discover a role of selenium in tRNA synthesis.
(Did you catch that cleverly camoflaged piece of self-promotion... if not, try this one: READ MY PAPER
)

when possibly some one in this world might know something more than you , heaven forbid.

Many people in this world know things I don't. For example, only you know why you are so hostile to me and to Masonry... I don't

Not saying that everything you said was true but come on that is just bogus.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by jhova]

Wait a minute... are you suggesting that when I said I was a lizard and that I mutilated cows in order to obtain raw steak... that I was somehow JOKING?!?! The nerve!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I still think it's unfair that only you guys get to be aliens. I wanna, too!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by glee

I hereby make, create, and dub you a Knight of the Mos Eisley Cantina, with all the priveleges and responsibilities pertaining thereto.

May you abduct with impunity, mutilate cattle with creativity, and cause tinfoil-hatted people to do hilarious things.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Aw dude c'mon. I might be a mason but I'm still a tin foil hatter. I wouldn't have been on ATS for over a year now otherwise.

Jhova. I thought you said elsewhere that all masons were satanists - not lizards.
How does one go about being a satanic lizard?

You wouldn't be jumping on board that bandwagon that you were preaching against earlier would you?

As for Alchemist's post. I guess he wriggled out of it nicely by claiming that it was written by his friend. There's just so much wrong with it I don't know where to begin - and to tell the truth, I can't even be bothered.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by glee

Well, we shall all don the Masonic Rings.. hold them up together and say.... (sorry for non-masonic members, please do not read the following password.. I will take it on your honor that you will not misuse the following password.....) "Masonic Rings Deactivate" Then we can go back to our true forms.... Then get to our little pod and head to alpha century..... BTW.. Glee has become and honory alien... you will have a special seat among the faithful..... Your quest to show your loyality is to find..... A Dwayne Dibley costume and meet us. Do not worry, when the Dwayne Dibley attire is worn, it will guide you to us. You will know it is us as we will try to be disguised as Dwayne Dibley as well... We will pass as the Dibley family.....

As you can see I have not been answering too much recently.. I am not going to be getting into the petty arguments...Not worth my time.. But, this one was just too good to pass up. I enjoy a good laugh....

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm intruiged. Where's the rest?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
interesting thread.

I study archeology and anthropology, and have run across this recurring theme in several cultures. The stone pillars mentioned are large, carved pillars that contain the underlying facets of Geometry, Mathematics, Astronomy, Art, Medicine, all great sciences. The carvings were supposedly the secrets of what these sciences are founded upon. These were lost in the great flood(Noah, epic of gilgamesh, whatever you prefer) It is that lost knowledge that people still seek.
It was the marraige (lack of a better word) of all these sciences in the building of the structure itself that created the Mystic and secret societies. It is believed that combining all the sciences into the actual structure itself that the true Nature of the Universe (God) can be illuminated.
It is why Pyramids are aligned to the stars, contain geometric principles, and can be used to calculate progression of star movement.
Its why 12,000 miles away the Mayans built massive Cities that mimic the constellations, and temples that contain Mathematical constants in their design
DaVinci Knew and understood these principles as well, his drawings of the human body contain Math, Geometry and Medical knowledge all converging.
There are hundreds if not thousands more examples. All of them pointing to a knowledge that has been lost to Time.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The best references to Pillars is in Josephus' "Antiquities of the Jews." in which he states that Seth, the grandson of Adam, learned that God planned to eventually destroy the earth through a flood. So Seth built two pillars, one containing all the secrets of earth, and the other containing all the secrets of the heavens. He left them as a testimony of God's grace, for all his descendants.

I think it's in book 12 or so. If anyone cares, U2U me and I get the quote.

Master Mason, Royal and Select Master.

Oh yes, 23rd degree Komodo (white hat) Thrice Illustrious Iguanadon, Southern Encampent, province of Gallapagos

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just been flickin through the board
a) There was no great flood. There is simply not enough volume of water (ice, humidity etc considered) to do this. the BBC recently illustrated this , in it's uncovering of Noah's Ark
b) We have a fair few masons on this board. I assume they arent posting because this thread is basically completely bunk..
c) The masons are a brotherhood built to help each other, from my understanding. My friend's father is a Mason... They donate a lot of money to charity, and support helping each other.
Note; admittedly, my friend says that his father (I believe for a degree ritual) had to learn a lot of random 'facts' about Solomen's (sp?) temple.
d) Any proof about the space lift? Last time I was told that it was literally impossible. On a TV documentary, about the future of space travel. By a NASA scientist.

The Ancients were fascinated with Stars, they believed them to be the heavens... It's quite impressive, though, that they were able to align perfectly with them, etc, but I dont see what you find so special about it.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ding, ding,ding, you win the prize browha! Now for the bonus question, how far is it from Giza to Tikal? Don't use toolmaker as your lifeline, the correct answer is 7,400 miles! In all seriousness to your post, the "random facts" are actually the ritual lore of the building of King Solomon's Temple. The Three Degrees of Masonry are taught through this (loosely).

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

K, AK, and ML, my hat(s) off to you! Three incredibly well thought out, concisely stated, and comprehensive posts in a row.

MM, boy, those three, and you, make me feel way out of my league.

BTW, AK, that was some scientific paper. Umm, the scientific side of my brain had trouble even reading it.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
...BTW, AK, that was some scientific paper. Umm, the scientific side of my brain had trouble even reading it.

I tried to read it but had to go take a nap
Man, that stuff is better then sleeping pills any day

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wait... you're saying that reading about selenium biochemistry didn't give you the thrill of a lifetime?! I'm... I'm... shocked!!!

Seriously, though... the thing about biochemistry, that I think any biochemist will tell you, is that although we find it amazingly interesting, and the hunt (for knowledge) is downright thrilling, the papers that are actually produced are as dull as the dullest dishwater on a particularly dull day of the dullest year of the century, unless you happen to be a student of whatever topic the paper is addressing. For a selenium biochemist (and there are maybe only hundreds of them in the entire world), that paper is groovalicious... for everyone else, please... you'd probably rather have your teeth drilled.

Try looking at this one, which is a much more "hollywood" paper I worked on, about bacterial infection... or just look at these pictures I took, of which I am particularly proud (someone told me they are considered "the best pictures of Streptococcus agalactiae invading HeLa cells in existence.")

P.S. Try looking at these ones, too... I took those as well and really like them.

P.P.S. I just realised I took all the photographs in this paper except the TEM ones... take a gander at all of them. Richard took the TEM ones, and they're just downright masterful... then again, he's been doing that his whole life.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ancient Star War : Part 1C 2003-4-7

After the Crusades reached Jerusalem, they planned to dig the destroyed temple. However, Muslims heavily guarded the Temple of Dome Rock (At that time, the Temple of Solomon was destroyed, and a Muslim Mosque was built on top of the foundation of the Temple of Solomon, and that was the temple we can see now, with golden roof) So those Freemasonic Crusades went to the mountain of olive and started to dig a tunnel to the bottom of the Temple.

These Crusades successfully found the scrolls and a vast amount of gold and treasures left by the King Solomon. However, they could not find the Ark of the Covenant. As I said before, the Ark was captured by the Queen Seba and her family to Africa.

But you may ask, why you said that the Crusades successfully found the scroll ? Do you have any proof ? Well, after the reclamation of the scrolls the Freemasons wanted to have, Gothic buildings started to emerge in Europe. When you compare the buildings in Europe of different ages, you can see that the Gothic buildings are complicated in design, and the architecture was far more complex than the buildings before. In addition, many Gothic buildings contain a lot of alignments of stars, mathematical calculations, and astronomical knowledge in the structures of these buildings. In the center part of France there is a church built there, and this church was believed to be the first Gothic building in Europe. By studying this building, architects found that there are many statues and scriptures that recorded the traces of the Lost Ark. One of the statues marked that the Lost Ark was borrowed by a group of people, that their clothing is similar to those in Africa at that time.

Moreover, there are many cities established in France, such as the infamous Chateau de Rennes. This city, together with other cities in France, hid a secret geometry. When scientists took satellite images of France, they found that these cities were built so that they formed a five-points star and six-points star (The symbol you can see on the flag of Israel. But why the Israeli used this six-points star as their country’s logo ? I will tell you later when I am mentioning the Hyper-dimensional physics and the Ancient Star War. That logo hides a lot of knowledge about the stars and portal to another dimension)

As time goes by, the Freemasons moved and they established lodges in Scotland, England and Ireland. After some time, some of the Freemasons built a very special temple in Rosslyn in Scotland. This church, was in fact a duplication of the Temple of Solomon and legendary new Jerusalem. You can find a book called “Hiram Key” and you will know more on this temple.

Freemasons knew much about our ancestors and the lost knowledge of our race. They also knew one big secret that related to our ancestors, and we once were spacefarers who settled in other planet – Mars. A part of the
scroll recorded the geometry of the city in Cydonia of Mars and the Freemasons thought that they should duplicate this city on Earth, so when the time and date is ripe, they can go back to reclaim the missing part of the knowledge on Mars. But is that really a city on Earth built by Freemasons is exactly a duplication a city on Mars ?

Yes, and it is Washington D.C in USA

To be continued.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Alchemist]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join