It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaudeamus

here it is!~ November 27th

[edit on 8/10/09 by dallas18]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

..... it always seems like this time of year is when everyone says there is going to be contact. I believe last year around this time a person by the name of "Blossom Goodchild said there would be contact....needless to say everyone knows how that turned out.

Anyways he has a short amount of time so we will find out soon enough.

-Kdial1

Christmas.
Greer and Co. are getting in early so they have spending money for the festive season. That's all it is - $$$

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I remember a 'web-bot' episode of Coast where they said a non-human humanoid would be interviewed on TV. Leading to disclosure!

UFO disclosure by Barack Obama in 2009, According to New Web Bot 2009
www.ufo-blogger.com...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
in part 4, he says he has a book deal with penguin publishing...big name in publishing...so he is going to get some good money off of this, and if he is wrong on the date...oh well...a couple hundred K in book profits will sooth his soul.

expect more of this as we get closer to 2012. there is alot of money to be made, and this is one of the first is a long series of "ASTOUNDING REVELATIONS" to be heard from. i'm game, but i'm not holding my breath. i just gotta think of a way to jump on the bandwagon and make myself a little money.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
In Biblical times, they had a method for so called prophets.

Simply, if you made a prophecy and it DIDN'T come to pass, you where taken and stoned to death.

Harsh maybe, but it sure sorted out those who spoke lies for a living.

As for David Wilcock? Absolute garbage. Its such a shame people even entertain this stupidity. But I guess the key word is entertain

This is not prophecy, its entertainment. Radio shows, websites and television programs giving people their dose of conspiracy/prophecy entertainment.

Call it unreal reality programing for the ignorant.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Burginthorn]

People who want to see government disclosure about a subject like UFO's isnt ignorant. Its human nature to seek out the unexplained, The fact that you THINK you know the answers about ANYTHING, to assume to call people ignorant... well i think your statement speaks for itself.

Nobody is saying they believe what this guy is saying completely, there just saying it would be nice if it comes to pass. I wonder are you one of those kids that dreamed about something special happening and people kept telling you something spacial would happen and nothing did and now your bitter and angry?

its ok to dream

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I just hope that during the live two hour special that someone is brave enough to step forward and scratch the skin off the face of the alien, exposing them for the bloodthirsty reptiles we know they are!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Hi and thanks for sharing this......
Well I hope this event or events come true, or Bill will regret he shared this information with us all if it does not .

He will lose a lot of credibility not to mention his member donations

Yes he is only repeating what he has been told then, so was Ms Goodchild.

Good luck Bill

Ocker

Edit forgot to add what a great thread DimensionalDetective
star and flag Mate

[edit on 8/10/2009 by ocker]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What If human aliens did show up would that be the death knell for evolution?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I don't see the US government disclosing anything.

If the intro of aliens occurs, it would possibly link up with the part in the Book of Revelations where the beast came up out of the sea.

Think about it.

You want it to come? Keep asking for it.....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
David's credibility relies on the credibility of others. He takes information from people who also dabble into alternative news and science (pseudoscience). Even with pseudoscience you have half truths in order to proclaim a small amount of credibility and this leads some to believe fully. This is the bait. It's like going fishing. You just can not drop your guard with these folks and you don't want to set yourself up for disappointment. This stuff can lead to deep depression in some. Just remember to take all information with a grain of salt as they say. Do your own research and seek discernment.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18
reply to post by Gaudeamus

here it is!~ November 27th

[edit on 8/10/09 by dallas18]

In the final couple seconds of this video, someone in the audience asks about the hollywood release this fall of 'V', but then the vid ends abruptly....

I'm sure you all remember the mini-series from the 80's about friendly humanoid aliens coming to earth, who turn out to be evil reptiles in disguise?!

Well it's been remade and premieres this November. It's an ABC remake that hopes to get very high ratings (with the end of Lost now in sight, ABC are desperate to find a replacement show and hope this is it).

Now, i have no idea what the person in the vid went on to ask, but here's my question: Since the source of this disclosure date seems to have got their info from a TV channel that says it's put 2 hours aside for 'alien disclosure', then could, perhaps, this TV channel be ABC?

Could this be a clever promotional angle increase 'buzz' for their 2 hour 'V' premiere?

Wouldn't that be funny!

[edited for speeeelling]

[edit on 8-10-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this DD

Like everyone here, I know this isn't going to happen at all. I like David, when he talks about some of the etheric stuff, not his predictions or whatever. We all know that something like this is ever going to happen.

It seems that most of our "doom & gloom, alien arrival" prophets are starting to cash-out their credibility. Cliff from the webbot, with his "there will be billions of UFO's this summer," and even further when nothing happens on October 25th.

Alex Jones with that "interview" thing that was extremely random.

And now David.

Seems most of them have met their long-term financial goals, and do not need the stupidity of people who want to believe anymore.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by DocEmrick]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There is also something else to consider that in the excitement of last night when I first saw the thread, I neglected to address.

If this news about an extraterrestrial disclosure turns out to be true and I hope it is, what will be the explanation for the many cover-ups and campaigns of disinformation by governments the world over?
Many people who have come forward have mentioned that they have been threatened and intimidated, there are even indications that there were some “accidents”.

On top of that are the countless people who suffered ridicule and even lost their jobs, relationships, became the butt of a thousand jokes and became socially excluded and written off? What about the human mutilation phenomenon that is very rarely talked about and yet does seem to have happened and possibly still is happening.

What about the many disappearances and how will the greys be explained to the public? Will the people who suffered greatly in the government’s decades long campaign to keep this squashed get a serious apology and some sort of restitution or will they just be brushed aside and ignored? I cannot see people allowing these issues to remain unanswered and the wrong answer could have a very detrimental effect on the human perception of this disclosure being a positive thing in our human history.

Thinking more on this it would seem to me that if disclosure was to come out then the major governments would have so much explaining to do that their credibility would be shot to pieces and trust would be a huge issue. Would a disclosure be worth the hit the governments would take in this regard?

I am trying to keep a positive perspective on this possible disclosure but the more I think about it the more it is starting to resemble a sealed can of worms.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
interesting..but i doubt it....although you never know.

how will they get round the question of why they havnt told us sooner any why are we still burning oil and gas..

i must say though..when district 9 came out i got a weird feeling that this was more than a movie..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The world elite need new lies to maintain control of humanity in the face of an awakening which is indeed going on. Everyone is waking up to the fact that the banking system is a con, that the parasites are everywhere and that most of the stuff on and in the media is bold faced lies. Welcome to the poker society!

They're not stupid though, they knew this would happen, as it's happened on smaller scales many times before. You can't fool all of the people all of the time. At least not with the same lie...

So they decided to try pre-lies. Preparing the population with decades of science fiction predictive programming. Seeding the world culture with tons of UFO cults and contactees and other similar types, like Greer. Attempting to tie it in to government with people like Bassett like Dolan. Sooner or later they will try the power play.

I can even say what will come next: Alien prophet based religion. Revisionist history. The aliens will say they created us. We are their serveant species. You see, we're to be slaves, and whether it be by the force of violence or by the persuasion of lies, they won't stop trying to subjugate us. It's their nature. They are psychopathic, narcissistic and pathological liars. Anyone who studies someone like Obama can see the mindset. It's not enough to be leader, they have to be loved as they sadistically treat their subjects to hell on earth. And if they have to alter their dna or implant their bodies to pull it off, they will.

In the old days it was much simpler, all they had to do was go into a snakeskin and pose as the snake god or predict an eclipse... these days it's more convoluted.

I do think there are aliens here, and always were. But the whole disclosure meme is just TPTB parasitically attaching themselves to the phenomenon in the hope of extracting power. To parasitise for power is all they ever do, and they will stop at nothing to do it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

I saw that aswell, i cant remember where though..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
could obviously be a scam..why are they..what a cooincidence..human-like?...it would be easy to trick people to further their one world agenda

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
If this news about an extraterrestrial disclosure turns out to be true and I hope it is, what will be the explanation for the many cover-ups and campaigns of disinformation by governments the world over?

I really hope this major event will happen, but I'm not getting excited because chances are it won't.

But regarding your question... I think if the government did announce the ET presence, we may not hear the full story. They have tried to cover this thing up for 60 odd years, so we know that they don't tell a straight story.

If the event happens and I'm watching it on TV, I will be highly skeptical of what is being said as we know they have a reputation for covering things up.

Right now, they are in way over there heads. People have died to keep this thing covered up, I think the American's were fooled when going into the deal with the Greys all those years ago. It's a big mess.

If they never come clean, I think it will come to a head and they'll be forced to admit they lied. If they do a planned disclosure like what is being suggested here, they might clear the air but the dirty secrets of their past will need to be questioned. I don't think they're going to admit to killing people to keep it covered up.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Personally i doubt we will get disclosure, bt alien thing is about the only thing that would shock people, after 911 left us all suspicious of the government.

If aliens ever did come which i doubt in my life, i would be rather dubious to them, as i know human scum that rule us are liars, and its most probably a con, and we will not ever know any real truths about aliens etc...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join