It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Of course it was all bs. Everyone with half a brain knows it. You could spend hours surfing ATS reading "disclosure" threads that never come true, becasue they are nothing more than imaginary internet tripe.

What is funny, is the shear amount of people that defend this tripe. It is sad. Re-read through this very thread. It is enough to make you cry.

Since this WILL NOT COME TRUE, I look foward to all the creative rantings of those that defended it, as they will turn to defending the excuses (I mean reasons, sorry didn't mean to be rude) that it didn't come true.

Logic, reason and common sense has no place around here any more. People defend things that can't be proven, shady internet rambling or cases that don't amount to a hill of beans...then they get upset becasue many of us don't go running to the nearest city street corner to proclaim "they are here!!!". That is the sad reality of this subject. It is laughable to the average joe becasue of the very things demonstrated in this thread (among others).

And folks will get mad at me for saying this, that is the real funny part.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I agree, and if you criticize you're labelled a pseudo-skeptic. From the comments section of Wilcocks Disclosure Endgame.

Gromle January 22, 2010.

There are some flaws in the section about the Norway Spiral, the long exposure shot (with the gates in front and jagged peaks in the background) is NOT taken in Tromsø, but in Skjervoy, some distance north of Tromso. And that means that the blue "ray" is not coming from anywhere remotely close to EISCAT.

[Moderator: We are aware of this. David has not had time to create an update to this effect. It does not change the fact that a variety of technologies exist that could create this spiral, but it clearly was not a missile.]

Source

Wilcock still hasen't adressed this in his e-book

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

And he probably won't (in reference to the moderator's note) ; I'm surprised even that comment was able to get posted. David has a moderating team that filters through each post made on his website to make sure only the favorable posts get through.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

And he probably won't (in reference to the moderator's note) ; I'm surprised even that comment was able to get posted. David has a moderating team that filters through each post made on his website to make sure only the favorable posts get through.

Funny you say that. I applied to be part of the forums at Divinecosmos.com, and I was never accepted in.

I wonder why...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It may happen during Obama's NASA space announcement happening on April 15.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

no it's not going to happen, people who believe/hope there will be disclosure are just silly.

And as for David Wilcocks...he's still making money out of idiots, more power to him...i guess...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It won't happen, look how much more publicity he has got from saying this, just more BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
When I first read about these guys who claim to have 'inside' information about UFO-events, I was willing to listen and to open-up for alternative 'news'.

But as time went by it became clear that these guys know as much about what will be next as you and I.

He is not only discrediting himself but also other people who try to fool UFO enthousiasts. Which is bad business for his co-workers on the subject.

How can he ever gain or trust again? By announcing an UFO disclosure each month until he got it right? It is best for him (and us) to keep quiet for a while and let us be surprised when we switch on the news.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Im shocked people are still commenting on this!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I don't think you're missing out on much by not being a member on devinecosmos.com. There isn't much going on over there.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I give Americans half an hour , after that they will find a reason to invade or in some way attack and kill the aliens. They seem hellbent on killing everything they don't fully understand.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Im shocked people are still commenting on this!

haydn, you got shocked when you broke your office chair spinning record. Its not that big of a deal.

When u would like to actually add an opinion on this topic, we're all ears.

Back on topic: Did anyone hear a specific response from David on his failed prediction/bad info. leak?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm going to assume no, he'll just come up with a new date and people will magically forget about his last deadline... and the non-appearance of disclosure.

It's just really pathetic, this guy is milking everything he can before people catch wind: that he's a money grabbing charlatan just like everyone else.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by diamount]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Wilcock claims that Endgame Disclosure is not a finished work. This way he can update it any way he wants, very neat.

I wrote Disclosure Endgame to shed light on this unfolding process. The story itself is still being written, and therefore so is the Conclusion! If I were to end the book right now, it would be outdated a week later, since the lead-ins to Disclosure are happening at such incredible speed.

Source

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thank you Crip. You know, the thing that is so dis-heartening about all this (to me) is not necessarily that DW charges money for his services. Its the lack of responsibility for what he says, and how it may or may not be taken. If he had apologized and said 'hey guys, this was a definite screw up on my part', he would've taken a credibility hit, but not nearly as huge as the wave of descent this thread and others have produced. All it did was create a hostile environment, that seems to invalidate all previous work.

The statement he made, even if it was from a 2nd party, was completely over-zealous. We often see this over-zealousness surface when a figure of UFOlogy reaches a certain level or notoriety...almost to the point of smugness. Kerry Cassidy has done some great work, but her behavior in the Greer interview was unnerving to say the least.

Exhibit A:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
People still thinks Wilcock will come with an explanation on ehy? C'mon have common sense people...everybody who has come with that info that disclosure is comming soon never gives an explanation if they give any date, why would wilcock come with one?..

Sorry but the people who thinks that disclousre is near the coerne will get a bad surprise taste, no disclosure at all and this going to be for more time that you may think, you will not be aliave and still disclosure will never come the light of day.

Is there someone in the UFO community still reliable for information? i mean i have see some years to up now that peoeple in the ufo field researchers are more and more lazy, prefer to do money and no good info comes theses days. Most of the info now relies on oscure whistle blowers that nobody cant mention because they are up in the highest position (meaning that they dont exist) ...or are people who in one night they meet at the local dennys restaurant!!

I am more sad that UFO community has become lazy and with people like wilcock and rest of the crooks (aka project camelot, disclosure project, etc) looking for $$$ just makes my mind think that actually they would prefer that the truth never come out in that way they will still do money, people will be cluless and buy everything they trow at us and, if in reality truth comes out this "UFO researchers" would loose great amount of money because people will already know whats all about and no need for UFO researchers, thats why i think if they even know the truth they would just shut up and sell more books and videos for their own benefits.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Have you not kept up with the whole 'Project Camelot' scene? I guess Kerry's credibility has been compromised due to COINTELPRO attempts of entertainment agents trying to move the Camelot operation to Australia and 'take Camelot mainstream'.

Kerry and Bill no longer work together, and I believe Bill has gone on to create Project Avalon. I always found Bill the more astute researcher and interviewer anyways, I could tell from the get go Kerry could be trouble at some point. The Steven Greer episode blew the barn doors wide open on that subject, even though if there is any UFO whistleblower most deserving of a roast, it is Dr. Greer.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

Have you not kept up with the whole 'Project Camelot' scene? I guess Kerry's credibility has been compromised due to COINTELPRO attempts of entertainment agents trying to move the Camelot operation to Australia and 'take Camelot mainstream'.

Would you be so kind as to expound on this? Or are you being sarcastic? I pretty much agree with every point you made. Greer should've been put on the spot, just not the way Kerry Cassidy did it. I don't blame Bill Ryan for leaving. Not one bit.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ha, that's funny you thought I was being sarcastic.
No, this is seriously going on...

After some controversy involving Kerry on their forum site, Bill had this to say in the chat room...

Kerry is in full destruct mode at the moment. She deleted the Anglo-Saxon Mission video without my knowledge or consent. She did that TWICE - once before it was published.
Because Camelot has been infiltrated. Read my 27 Feb Camelot update. Take a look. All the info is there.
You think I'd delete my own video when it had received 25,000 views in 36 hours and was all set to go viral?
Look at the 27 Feb update. Read carefully. The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns. He works for Australian intelligence. He's got in very close with Kerry and David WIlcock.
He wanted to sack all the volunteers, move Camelot to a central office in Australia, make Kerry a star, have only paid staff, and have him as the co-coordinator. Kerry wanted to do it. I said no way, not ever.
You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. Camelot is being taken down.
27 Feb update on Camelot. On the blog. Read it carefully.
The problems are huge.
Of course... it's a classic intel ploy, straight out of the book.
It's SO obvious.

On the subject of David Wilcock, Bill says the 'infiltrator' has gotten in his ear as well. Not surprising, as David seems just entirely too trusting/gullible. I feel this has been his biggest weakness all along, once he started getting exposure on a large scale all the charlatans came out in droves trying to leech off Wilcock's credibility. Taking people like Benjamin Fulford and Dan Burisch seriously and even going so far as to call them colleagues should be throwing the biggest red flags off for you right there.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am expecting we are going to see a big disclosure sooner rather than later.

Everywhere you look there is UFO's mentioned. At first I thought that the media was just jumping on a bandwagon to include 'ufo believers' in their audience. The saturation is just too much now for this to be the case.

All media is invovling itself in this. Televison and printed press are all covering this. TV programmes, kids tv , advertisers are all including UFo coverage. I have kids. I had a packet of UFO biscuits in th house for them last week. I think it is when I lifted these that the thought struck me that we have been prepared for disclosure.

There was nothing like this coverage a few years ago.

Look around you. It is everywhere. If you haven't noticed just spend a few days and note how many times you come across UFO coverage.

Even Larry King is getting ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join