Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Actually introduced to aliens?!

Those are some big promises, surely his career would be destroyed if this does not happen.. but plenty of people who have said some outlandish things *cough* Blossom Goodchild *cough* are continuing to spew their rubbish.

Not holding my breath on this.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

What 'promises'?

Do you have a quote you can post?

I keep hearing a lot of claims in this thread and elsewhere about what Wilcock is supposed to have said - or 'predicted' or 'promised' - which some also insist should precipitate his career being 'ruined', his reputation 'destroyed' etc, but I'm seeing little to no substance to these claims. I've even gone back recently and listened again to the C2C interview and read the entire transcript on his site to see what all the fuss was about, presuming I must have missed something important (which is possible, of course).

But all I have discovered so far is that there seems to be a distinct reality gap between what DW actually said and the negative - but largely unquestioned - 'urban myth' about what he supposedly said, evidently derived primarily from spite filled wishful thinking. ('If we can't legitimately savage him for what he actually said, we'll savage him for what we'll pretend he said, and if we repeat it enough, everyone will start believing it anyway'. It is a real shame that ATS has become the regular haunt of such large numbers of committed, vindictive 'jackals' and screeching, snide 'hyenas'. But, c'est la vie.
)

I'd like to see some verifiable quotes to justify the various accusations made against Wilcock, please. Call it a Christmas present.

As things stand now, what I am seeing is pretty much just a baseless orgy of gleeful slander and malice aimed at DW and a lot of lies and half truths about what he actually said in an attempt to tear him down.

Of course, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Maybe I really have missed the crucial 'damning statements'. It's easily settled by providing a few specific quotes in context. Just the facts ma'am. Just the facts. I have no problem with that. I'm not especially a fan of DW. However, I don't like to see anyone being unfairly mob-slandered.

But without that hard proof, I think I'd be justified in "calling hoax", "swamp gas", "GCI", "disinfo" and 'BS" on the frenzied witchhunt against Wilcock at ATS.

PS. Only the first two lines were addressed specifically to you Diamount, the rest is my impression of the whole thread and this whole episode. Nothing personal.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You know what p*sses me off??? The full on maniacal overzealous believers on this site who cant string an intelligent discussion together; only reiterate crap spouted by fraudsters and storytellers. I wish you would all just go elsewhere and NOT post on ATS. This thread included.

You people ruin this site.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by diamount

What 'promises'?

I keep hearing a lot of claims in this thread and elsewhere about what Wilcock is supposed to have said - or 'predicted' or 'promised' - which some also insist should precipitate his career being 'ruined', his reputation 'destroyed' etc, but I'm seeing little to no substance to these claims. I've even gone back recently and listened again to the C2C interview and read the entire transcript on his site to see what all the fuss was about, presuming I must have missed something important (which is possible, of course).

But all I have discovered so far is that there seems to be a distinct reality gap between what DW actually said and the negative - but largely unquestioned - 'urban myth' about what he supposedly said, evidently derived primarily from spite filled wishful thinking. ('If we can't legitimately savage him for what he actually said, we'll savage him for what we'll pretend he said, and if we repeat it enough, everyone will start believing it anyway'. It is a real shame that ATS has become the regular haunt of such large numbers of committed, vindictive 'jackals' and screeching, snide 'hyenas'. But, c'est la vie.
)

I'd like to see some verifiable quotes to justify the various accusations made against Wilcock, please. Call it a Christmas present.

As things stand now, what I am seeing is pretty much just a baseless orgy of gleeful slander and malice aimed at DW and a lot of lies and half truths about what he actually said in an attempt to tear him down.

Of course, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Maybe I really have missed the crucial 'damning statements'. It's easily settled by providing a few specific quotes in context. Just the facts ma'am. Just the facts. I have no problem with that. I'm not especially a fan of DW. However, I don't like to see anyone being unfairly mob-slandered.

But without that hard proof, I think I'd be justified in "calling hoax", "swamp gas", "GCI", "disinfo" and 'BS" on the frenzied witchhunt against Wilcock at ATS.

PS. Only the first two lines were addressed specifically to you Diamount, the rest is my impression of the whole thread and this whole episode. Nothing personal.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Malcram]

I understand what you're saying. It just annoys me people can come up with these outlandish statements and have zero accountability if things go awry, saying 'my government source says this' absorbs such accountability so people can actually keep spewing their rubbish and people seem to forget the last assumption did not come true.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

I guess not ... time's-a-wasting, tick-tock! tick-tock!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The entities who make gullible people like Wilcox believe this timesetting are liars and were since the beginning.

It is not going to happen now unless of course they meant the release of Avatar.

[edit on 31/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by believer81
You know what p*sses me off??? The full on maniacal overzealous believers on this site who cant string an intelligent discussion together; only reiterate crap spouted by fraudsters and storytellers. I wish you would all just go elsewhere and NOT post on ATS. This thread included.

You people ruin this site.

I agree COMPLETELY
I wish ats would use the words 'perhaps it could be like this because of x and y' more instead of 'THIS IS HOW IT IS gtfo of my thread now skeptic'

Its even more tolling on them because they believe alot of what they read on face value (That has to be messing up your brain holes for sure)

I'll say it again -- There should be a lying rating system on ATS
if you get to many - posts (because your a freaking charlatan) BANHAMMER

lets get this sillyness out of here and get to real conspiracy

[edit on 30-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
how good would it be if it came on just before the stroke of midnight NYE
wasted people all over the world getting bailed up with that information......

I'll have the TV near by just incase

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
When is that 2 hour ET special tomorrow? I want to DVR it, and I hope William Shatner is the host.... Or maybe Criss Angle will peel his face back as the host...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have searched all around the other disclosure threads and I cant believe that no one else has posted about the fact that it is now 2010 and yet we have had no disclosure. To be fair I was never convinced that we were going to have it anyway, but hey like my mom always said 'its better to be pleasantly surprised than terribly disapointed'. So thoughts on why no one has said anything yet?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by countduckula24
I have searched all around the other disclosure threads and I cant believe that no one else has posted about the fact that it is now 2010 and yet we have had no disclosure. To be fair I was never convinced that we were going to have it anyway, but hey like my mom always said 'its better to be pleasantly surprised than terribly disapointed'. So thoughts on why no one has said anything yet?

Because most of us was not going to be bothered stating the obvious.

We damn well knew it wasnt going to happen anyway.

I realy not to sure of this Wilcox guy but I am not here to knock him either but the excuse was the Project Camelot spilled the beans on the web and thats why it never happened.

If there is going to be a Disclosure we will not get a heads up first on whats going to take place and when, it will just happen.

Have a Great New Year! to all

[edit on 1/1/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Originally posted by countduckula24

Because most of us was not going to be bothered stating the obvious.

We damn well knew it wasnt going to happen anyway.

I realy not to sure of this guy but I am not here to knock him either but the excuse was the Project Camelot spilled the beans on the web and thats why it never happened.

If there is going to be a Disclosure we will not get a heads up first on whats going to take place and when, it will just happen.

Ok good point I hadn't considered that. However I do seem to recall that after the Blossom GoodChild incident people were all over blasting about it. I was kinda just hoping to see if any one could or would offer any kind of rational as to why there wasn't disclosure. Sure I thought that David Wilcox might be a few fries short of a happy meal but, I also wanted the disclosure to be real. Oh well theres all ways 2012 to look forward to

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by countduckula24

I sat back and watched the Goodchild thread saga unfold and was deeply embarrassed by it.

There have been to many of those stereotyped Ex Hippie Alien hugging fractions jumping on the UFO bandwagon for many years and they have caused irreparable harm to the subject and the serious investigators.

Anyway I had better go and rub that special crystal on my forehead that will take my vibrations up to a new level of Awareness and Cosmic Consciousness and study up on the Ashtar Command book ready for the next Disclosure?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hmm this kind of died out after 41 pages and 100 stars to the OP.....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Astronomers: We could find Earth-like planets soon
WASHINGTON – Astronomers say they are on the verge of finding planets like Earth orbiting other stars, a key step in determining if we are alone in the universe.

A top NASA official and other leading scientists say that within four or five years they should discover the first Earth-like planet where life could develop, or may have already. A planet close to the size of Earth could even be found sometime this year if preliminary hints from a new space telescope pan out.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
WASHINGTON – Astronomers say they are on the verge of finding planets like Earth orbiting other stars, a key step in determining if we are alone in the universe.

A top NASA official and other leading scientists say that within four or five years they should discover the first Earth-like planet where life could develop, or may have already. A planet close to the size of Earth could even be found sometime this year if preliminary hints from a new space telescope pan out.

Interesting stuff but totally off topic.

Another 'disclosure' thread opening in 3...2...1

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
It is not going to happen now unless of course they meant the release of Avatar.

After listening to David's interview about the Norway Spiral it would not surprise me at all if he claimed Avatar was government disclosure through Hollywood of the existence of alien beings and planets. In that interview his evidence came from old sci-fi tv shows like Time Tunnel and Dr. Who.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
In that interview his evidence came from old sci-fi tv shows like Time Tunnel and Dr. Who.

So he was just spinning a story, making things up with no real evidence at all!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As I suspected, Wilcock was Snip

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

What 'promises'?

< snip >

You must be joking?

All you have to do is go back and read the original post of this thread. There's a link to the audio interview and the OP even gives the time where the relevant stuff starts:

At about the 8 minute mark here, he says not only are his "insiders" within the intelligence community telling him the government plans FULL DISCLOSURE before the years end, but that there is a 2 hour, international TV spot reserved for this event...But that's not even the most incredible "out there" part: He also says that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to HUMAN-LOOKING ET's THAT ARE HERE!

Now after reading that and listening to the audio clip do you see where David yet again made some outrageous claims that were total BS?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join