It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
OK Santa where's my Disclosure?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
He has 3hrs and 45 mintues, if this dont happen lets hunt the man down

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
OK Santa where's my Disclosure?

It's going to be a fantasy in 2009.
It still might happen in 2010, 2011, or 2012. Beyond that, who knows?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I thought Wilcock said before Christmas?

Yes indeed, he did say that. But since it's turning out to be false, he will simply say he got some incorrect info, and that was the plan but it didn't work out because of this and that, so of course he's not accepting responsibility for being wrong, because of such and such.

Don't let this lower your opinion of Mr. Wilcock, because he really is an absolute genius, far more intuitive than others, and so in touch with reality that people come from thousands of miles to his [always-sold-out] lectures and talks....

But then, don't take my word for it, just ask David --- he'll tell you!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
As I said before, nothing would and will ever be disclosed because there is nothing useful to disclose.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
There will NEVER be a FULL disclosure.

How can I say this?

Well, Earth is ongoing is it not?

Sorry to break the news!

Merry Xmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I agree you with on that. I too think that a FULL disclosure won't happen, atleast not for some time. But a disclosure, a partial one, will happen imho soon, before 2012.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
As I said before, nothing would and will ever be disclosed because there is nothing useful to disclose.

You don't believe in aliens?

or

A lot of people pretty much know the information already?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
lol...ya know how google's logo will change for a holiday

well today's shows some post cards and the one in the front shows a space shuttle going over the moon and a peace sign glowing on the moon

hmmm...maybe davy willcock could be right ....na

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Christmas now, I'm still waiting for the disclosure to happen.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Traumacrazy
lol...ya know how google's logo will change for a holiday

well today's shows some post cards and the one in the front shows a space shuttle going over the moon and a peace sign glowing on the moon

hmmm...maybe davy willcock could be right ....na

could be! Its wierd that I see NO "christmas" type cards on there, well maybe if you count a snowman. The peace sign on the moon could (hopefully) be a sign!

he just released the new article....

divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 25-12-2009 by kyle43]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
sso it WAS moved back. from christmas to years end? this guy really is nothing more than a glory hound. I hope his movie project deal goes tits up.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Seriously, you guys need to learn to meditate and vibrate higher. All the answers are right in front of you. Quit waiting on people to tell you the truth, it's not necessary. All of the proof and answers are in the Universal consciousness, all one has to do, is VIBRATE HIGHER!!!!!!

If you don't learn to get your heads out of your rear ends and start learning ascension techniques, count on spending the rest of your life missing the train and being told NOTHING.

DISCLOSURE will not happen, because you are not intellectually prepared to handle it. It's more than a bunch of ufo's and aliens my friends...it's an entirely new dimension of thinking that you are not spending the time to learn.

..So enjoy scanning the internet for proof, pictures and videos while the rest of the world passes you by.

JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well........he said before Christmas, didn't he.

I wonder how many books he sold between that show and about now. He will nodoubt have a nice royalty check coming in. You have to remember, when an author goes onto Tv or Radio and says something dramatic, it will sell books or whatever your selling. Its a tactic people use all the time. A tactic used on C2C 98% of the time.

Next................

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's Boxing day! It time to take those little alien corpses out of the boxes!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
There will NEVER be a FULL disclosure.

How can I say this?

Well, Earth is ongoing is it not?

Sorry to break the news!

Merry Xmas!

ET Dude you sound a little cryptic there man care to elaborate ?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Awesomely Perfect series of pictures my friend! For those who are in the "awareness" you most likely know what he is communicating,

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
To be honest, i really don't understand the majority being full of laughter and negativity regarding David Wilcock. I seriously don't. You act like kids. Who from you reads his site and his work? Or who atleast took the time to read his latest article (which is very long and took me 2 hours to digest) which makes good points? Not many i guess. Think of him what you want, but he accomplished more then those of you who just run around and complain there wasn't any disclosure yet. I don't want to elaborate, but you should mature a bit, no offense. Read his latest article and then come back rant if you must. And if you're wondering, i'm no DW worshiper... i just think his work makes sense.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
i just think his work makes sense.

Me too but I just doubt the disclosure is going to happen in the remaining time of the year (2009). Now, 2010 is a whole other story.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
indeed...
...all answers are within. To perceive, first we must understand the question.

Whilst climbing a mountain to see further it's understood that in the valley there are those happy to buy a postcard.

Do you stop every now and then to call down and encourage them to come up?

Go back and tell them it's worth the effort?

Drag them up the mountain anyway...they'll be glad in the end?

Leave them be? They could have some new boots on order!

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join