It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

i Was refering to David wilcock, and not other documents. isnt that what the thread is about? his insiders calling for disclosure before years end?

its just my opinion anyway.

BTW its good to see those reports amount to nothing. people may take it seriously, but most people wont even see it, and the media wont even touch it.

what am i supposed to make of this when nothing is going to happen, like the other predictions of disclosure from people who know supposed insiders.

As i said before, its going to happen at random. there is not going to be disclosure because the people demand it, disclosure will happen when "they" want to be known globally. I do believe they (ET) exist, there are so many stories of abductions, sightings, etc... but what i don't get is WHY do we have to look up to our government for answers when we have enough info to make the decisions ourselves?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I've seen you bring up the Cometa report in several threads. The Cometa report offers no evidence for the ET hypothesis. Though some of the ideas in the report, like the space ark hiding in the asteroid belt, are interesting they're only speculation.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
Wilcock is only a saltimbanque among a plethora of others (e.g.: ~95% of the interviewed people at Project Camelot).

[edit on 22-12-2009 by D1ss1dent]

ROFL... i never thought I would see the word Saltimbanque. Thought I was the only one who used that word. Of course we could also call him a Mountebank

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A 2 hour international special. Who's hosting? dick van dyke? and Usher?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Apparently you have missed some sections of the report. I don't remember exactly where the direct link to this is, as I will try and dig it up. But I found this a while back describing the exact conclusions of the officials that were on the COMETA Panel. I have posted this once, and ill do it again. I'll make it a little easier for you this time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Actually I think this was stated by the Centre Natinal d'Études Spatiales (CNES). Basically the French equivalent to NASA, so I can see where our miscommunication arose. But none the less, these are still the views of the panel. Hope this helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French studies include GEPAN/SEPRA/GEIPAN (1977–), within the French space agency CNES, the longest ongoing government-sponsored investigation. About 14% of some 6000 cases studied remained unexplained. The official opinion of GEPAN/SEPRA/GEIPAN has been neutral or negative, but the three heads of the studies have gone on record in stating that UFOs were real physical flying machines beyond our knowledge or that the best explanation for the most inexplicable cases was an extraterrestrial one.

The French COMETA panel (1996–1999) was a private study undertaken mostly by aerospace scientists and engineers affiliated with CNES and high-level French Air Force military intelligence analysts, with ultimate distribution of their study intended for high government officials. The COMETA panel likewise concluded the best explanation for the inexplicable cases was the extraterrestrial hypothesis and went further in accusing the United States government of a massive cover-up.

This is also supported by the Condon Report as defined by Dr. Edward U Condon who originly proposed the ET hypothesis:

"The idea that some UFOs may be spacecraft sent to Earth from another civilization, or on a planet associated with a more distant star"

These opinions were also supported by Dr. Hynek... if you want to continue your education. However, this is fairly common knowledge, so you may already know this.

Cheers,

aFTeRm4Th

[edit on 23-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Please, where in the 1999 Cometa report is evidence for the ET hypothesis? What page? What paragraph?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I recently got quite annoyed by this whole prediction so decided to join www.divinecosmos.com message boards.

And WOW what a joke that is. Has anybody else wasted there time trying to post something there? I had attempted to post a new thread asking what everyone thought of David's prediction etc. and was given a message that all posts (whether starting a new thread or a reply) must be approved by a moderator. How bull# is that?

So anyways I checked my inbox and got a pm from a mod who said this:

"Hi Cigar, welcome to the forum!

As disclosure is being discussed in existing threads, please choose a thread in which to discuss this issue. (The search feature is helpful in this regard) The moderators are limiting new threads wherever possible as we have @ 8000 already.

Also, David has not pegged any definite timeframe to disclosure. His own inner guidance - not only his human sources - indicate that this will likely be coming soon, and there are various windows in which he sees the potential for this happening, including well into next year. David is dealing with probabilities, not certainties, and he believes events are continually shifting the timeframe for disclosure, even though he feels it is nevertheless coming soon.

At this stage of the game, I'd ask that expressions of disbelief as to disclosure not happening at all remain off the forum, as those who choose to disagree are many and we prefer to maintain the forum as other than a place for those many who wish to merely disagree with David's work.

As you haven't posted here before, I'd like to make the point that in general, some balanced and healthy scepticism is okay please, as long as new members are not coming on just to debunk - okay? Regards, Mark"

I lol'ed when I read that.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We fight among ourselves. For selfish gain, racial reasons, gender reasons, religious reasons, philosphoical reasons, power, money, land. We steal money from the world. We let the homeless stay unsheltered. american slavery is still young. KKK still exist. Neo Nazis still exist.

and were ready for a disclosure?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I apologize because I don't really have the time, but here is information regarding the COMETA report provided in an official summary of the COMETA Report by Dr. Mark Rodeghier's (Director of CUFO's).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc94fb52e886.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, not 100% conclusive evidence, but this is where it is your specific opinion. I have done enough research that I have concluded that in some UFO visitation cases, the ET hypothesis is the most likely as well. There are other sources out there with more credible information and clearly stated facts supporting these theories. You can do the work, I am done spoon feeding for tonight.

Cheers,

aFTeRm4Th

[edit on 24-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Stop posting in this thread. Wilcock has already said it won't be this year.

what year, then?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
7 days left, gee I wonder if it will happen?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I apologize because I don't really have the time, but here is information regarding the COMETA report provided in an official summary of the COMETA Report by Dr. Mark Rodeghier's (Director of CUFO's).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc94fb52e886.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, not 100% conclusive evidence, but this is where it is your specific opinion. I have done enough research that I have concluded that in some UFO visitation cases, the ET hypothesis is the most likely as well. There are other sources out there with more credible information and clearly stated facts supporting these theories. You can do the work, I am done spoon feeding for tonight.

Cheers,

aFTeRm4Th
[edit on 24-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

Thanks. But you have to understand that if you make these claims you better have evidence to back it up - that's not spoon feeding. You said it yourself, the Cometa report doesn't offer conclusive evidence for the ET hypothesis. The report only says that in some UFO cases the ET hypothesis seems to be the most likely explanation - that's it. This is their opinion, not evidence. The Cometa report doesn't provide any new insight into the UFO phenomena. I would love to see conclusive evidence for the ET hypothesis but there isn't any - all we have is speculation.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc

I thought Wilcock said before Christmas?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I have a new prediction:
It will happen before or at the time of December 21, 2012.

If it does not happen by then, nobody should bother predicting disclosure.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just throwing this one in for discussion... one POSSIBLE reason for the sense of frustration many are feeling.

Is there an intention to tease the population then deliberately disappoint? If the (Disclosure) teasing and disappointing was repeated again and again, what would be the result? For it to work the ones doing all this would need to change the mix slightly every now and then to stop people simply becoming bored.

The excitement level would have to be increased and also the pace of "events" to keep up the sense of anticipation. The point being to bring the people repeatedly to the edge of their seats, let them down and bring them back again until finally revealing something REALLY big and watch as they all fall in.

What then?

Is it possible the population can become so desperate for a Disclosure of ET that they fail to realize they've been led by the nose...led to something they eventually find distasteful.

Is it also possible as the population slumbers..new technology and emergency measures slip into place. What kind of emergency will the population wake up to?

As I say this is only one possible reason for what's going on and I hope it's completely untrue.

Feel free to call this all rubbish, life is for learning and I've got plenty of space in my head

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Are you serious? are you gullible or skeptical?

There would be no disclosure next year or in 2012, because of the recession, but i do hope im wrong

[edit on 24-12-2009 by sam_inc]

[edit on 24-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
u no what i don't believe that the government will disclose but aliens will show up when they are good and ready do u really think we really deserve discloser i think not as a race on this planet we destroy it so much we don't even fit in the food chain of this planet we destroy it

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
We fight among ourselves. For selfish gain, racial reasons, gender reasons, religious reasons, philosphoical reasons, power, money, land. We steal money from the world. We let the homeless stay unsheltered. american slavery is still young. KKK still exist. Neo Nazis still exist.

and were ready for a disclosure?

I belief that ever since we as humans became aware, we have our reasons (although a monkey has its reasons too). People with the same reasons flock together and cause us to be devided. These divided groups will always be there and that is good because it is in our nature to think different. Unfortunately genetics and circumstances produce people that feel the need to butcher people with other reasons and cause an unstable society.

It is these people who are not ready......why do I have a strong feeling that these people are not only to be found among the normal working class but far more to be found among our leaders?

Or is it especially because of these "not ready" people that disclosure is needed? The people who are able to debate and learn from groups with other reasons are , I belief, also open and ready for ET and able to apply the new insights for the good of all.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
He said before Christmas.
Hes got just over 3 hours here on the East coast. I'll scan the channels for Barrack spilling the beans.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Anybody want to bet $50.00 bucks on this will not happen. My bet is it will not happen by Dec,31st. Hell, I even go till Jan 31st LOL

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join