It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
reply to post by Gloster

Witch one of you was it that said that huh? WITCH ONE?

the one the right, i beileve

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i]reply to post by sam_inc

sorry wilcock i didnt believe you but after wiatching this lady...well everybody watch this video like this lady said! and get some hats like those!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Gloster]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
^ i dont see the video???

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

i think i fixed it lol

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by sam_inc

i think i fixed it lol

she just as crazy as wilcock

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ahahah great vid. some people just blow my mind. How funny would it be if tin foil hat lady was on these forums... o would she be surprised...

Well this looks like another prediction here on ATS that never came true, weird....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

reply to post by sam_inc

i think i fixed it lol

she just as crazy as wilcock

shes waaaay cooler

i guess these guys like wilcock just lost it for the money :/

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

There is nothing wierd going on here. If you say that then you probly don't know really going on, don't take it personally not very many 'privilaged' few really know and thats also excluding the whole public. Haha now that is funny, as long as you can type in the languages of earth then you can be sure it has been distorted/changed in some way or form.

Again try not to be offended, the people know what everyone is capable of knowing and when the time is right for us to understand, and so will the tools to come with it naturaly. Its your choice to go with it or not. Those who don't will feel the weight on them as if being compressed very tight until it gives way. The time is upon us. The norway lights were no accident. Don't be mistaken. Am I saying this will happen by this years end, No and infact I don't think it will.

But this is happening and something is going to push it forward in the next couple of years, leading up to events in our very near future. The norway lights were a clue to what is and will be happening in the next few months and leading up and into 2011.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think it's all part of collective consciousness. I think too many are skeptical of this disclosure thing and that's why disclosure probably will not happen. In another universe, it did happen by now.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I never said I don't believe disclosure of some sort is imminent... All I stated is David Wilcock and that lady are both loonies... I do believe we are on the verge of an extraterrestrial disclosure. The only question is when? This year, this decade, century.... only time will tell my friend. I am very informed of the situation.

P.S.

As far as the norway lights go, nothing has been proven or disproven... I have yet to hear that this was conclusively caused by extraterrestrials. For all we know, HAARP could be behind this. Now I havn't really followed that thread, but to use that as supportive evidence of your claims is tainted logic.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wilcock is only a saltimbanque among a plethora of others (e.g.: ~95% of the interviewed people at Project Camelot).

[edit on 22-12-2009 by D1ss1dent]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How much do you want to bet that the bat crazy tinfoil hat lady is permanently single? She has that wiener dog and probably about 60 cats. She also probably has incense burning in the hopes it lures Wilcock to her house.

On a serious note I am not really sure why people continue to give Wilcock fuel by quoting him on here. He is just a salesman trying to sell a product that does not exist.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by deanorw]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanorw
On a serious note I am not really sure why people continue to give Wilcock fuel by quoting him on here. He is just a salesman trying to sell a product that does not exist in this universe..

Corrected

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I think it's all part of collective consciousness. I think too many are skeptical of this disclosure thing and that's why disclosure probably will not happen. In another universe, it did happen by now.

Makes sense to me. Sooner or later it will come by itself anyway. But if we focus on disclosure, on the positive, friendship and love... and don't stop doing what we do... helping others, not just only regarding ufo's...we could have disclosure much sooner. But i can sense the shifting conciousness of this planet. 2009 is the beginning of something new. 2010 will be full of changes. 2011 and 2012 will finish those changes. 2013 will be a start of a new world.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I dont think disclosure is going to happen. its just speculation and hearsay right now.

If it were to happen it would be random, and no one would ever see it coming. even 'Insiders' wouldn't even know.

I do think life is out there. the universe is way too big for us. there HAS to be something else out there. if my gut instinct is wrong, then that's a LOT of wasted space.

[edit on 12/23/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
when this thread started i had faith in this guy as in 2009 we have seen the vatican sortof accept ETs and the MOD release files, but now its a little late as its 9 days till 2010 and im still waiting

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Its is just heresay and speculation? You are wrong, and yes, it can be proven.

Have you ever heard of the Cometa Report? Contained in some of the files RECENTLY DISCLOSED by the French. The cometa report was an in depth investigation, by several high-level French officials, into the origin of UFO's. The report obviously shows that UFO's are a real underlying concern, and makes the conclusion that the BEST explanation for some UFO's is the extra terrestrial hypothesis.

French studies include GEPAN/SEPRA/GEIPAN (1977–), within the French space agency CNES, the longest ongoing government-sponsored investigation. About 14% of some 6000 cases studied remained unexplained. The official opinion of GEPAN/SEPRA/GEIPAN has been neutral or negative, but the three heads of the studies have gone on record in stating that UFOs were real physical flying machines beyond our knowledge or that the best explanation for the most inexplicable cases was an extraterrestrial one.

The French COMETA panel (1996–1999) was a private study undertaken mostly by aerospace scientists and engineers affiliated with CNES and high-level French Air Force military intelligence analysts, with ultimate distribution of their study intended for high government officials. The COMETA panel likewise concluded the best explanation for the inexplicable cases was the extraterrestrial hypothesis and went further in accusing the United States government of a massive cover-up.

COMETA Report, Part 1
COMETA Report, Part 2
COMETA Report Summary

How is this not discloser, in it self? Plus all of the other world governments recently disclosing there UFO files. Great Britain, Uruguay, Mexico, Brazil, France, etc... The list goes on and on.

What do you have to say about the recent disclosure of the project blue book unknowns? Yes, project blue book was a covert investigation into UFO's by the US government in the middle parts of this century about their origin. A lot of the research supported and founded by Dr. Jay Allen Hynek, one of the top names in the UFO field. This was recently disclosed!

Project Blue Book Unknowns

What about the Condon Report and their extraterrestrial hypothesis. Yes this was released a while back, but it can ultimately be concluded to be part of the disclosure process.

The Condon Report

Now all of these relevant documents and information can easily be tied to the disclosure process. All of which has been happening around us for the past decade. I believe it is an ongoing process, one that very slow. When you think about it, of course it is going to be a slow process. We are not going to wake up one day and see news headlines claiming that we, the US, disclosed secret UFO research documents undeniably proving the existence of UFO's. I'm sorry its just not going to happen that way. Think of how the public would respond?

We are in the information age, my friend. It is becoming increasingly harder to keep secrets from the public. Leadership has changed in Washington. And large changes are occurring in the world on an everyday basis. Other governments around the world have begun the process. Do you really think for a second that the US is going to let other countries of the world provide undeniable disclosure before they do? Of course not, they want to be at the forefront of this in my opinion. The pressure is becoming more and more every day, week, month and year. Eventually the US government will be forced to disclose the documents.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Most of these documents, can be uncovered today via the FOIA, with a little elbow grease and ingenuity. Perhaps you should watch the Clifford Stone documentary, History Denied

The evidence is everywhere, all you have to do is open your mind and look. If you dig deep enough you will see the truth and what is really going on in the world today.

The only relevent question we must ask ourselves now is. When? Will it be tomorrow, next week, a year from now? Nobody can really answer that question, except for those in the know. However I feel we are in the verge of disclosure.

Can you not tell by the way the public's conciousness has been shifting over the past few years? People are changing and becoming ever more open to the possibility that we are being visited by extraterrestrial UFO's

Here is some recent information to support the above paragraph. May I note that this poll was conducted in 1997. more than a decade ago, just imagine how many more supporters there are now...

Seventy-one percent of Americans in a Gallup poll conducted last year said that the government is hiding something it knows about UFO's (45% think that UFO's have actually visited earth, and 12% say that they have actually seen a UFO.) In a similar vein, after the U.S. military made an elaborate rational explanation of what really happened some 50 years ago in Roswell, New Mexico (when citizens spotted what they thought were UFO's), the public was distinctly unimpressed.

Gallop Poll
CNN Poll

So there is, in fact, evidence everywhere that Disclosure is occurring right now, and will continue to occur in our near future. Again, the most notable evidence would be that several large governments around the world, have completely disclosed all of their UFO documents to the public within the past year.

Please, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I am very well informed of the situation and would be happy to spread awareness to fellow ATS members

- aFTeRm4Th

[edit on 23-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanorw
How much do you want to bet that the bat crazy tinfoil hat lady is permanently single? She has that wiener dog and probably about 60 cats. She also probably has incense burning in the hopes it lures Wilcock to her house.

On a serious note I am not really sure why people continue to give Wilcock fuel by quoting him on here. He is just a salesman trying to sell a product that does not exist.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by deanorw]

I really shouldn't LOL at your post, but I can't stop laughing. Bless her heart and her cute little dog too.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

When this prediction doesn't come true, I am sure Wilcox will have provide us with the requisite special pleading about why he wasn't wrong.

i.e. his "insiders" will state the event was called off due to .................

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join